Some

In The Name Of Love

Notice:

BoA's P.O.V

Yunho's P.O.V

7 years later,

"WAKE.UP.BO.A"
I heard the voice of Sooyoung along with pillow hitting on my head. What is she doing...
"Don't you know it's rude to interupt a person's sleep..." - I whined.
"WELL. LET SEE IF YOUR BOSS CONSIDER YOU RUDE FOR COMING LATE IN YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK."
What?! First day of work?! I looked at the clock. 30 more minutes to work! I jumped out of my bed, rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, changed my clothes then grabbed my bag and ran outside.
I was lucky enough to arrived at the subway just in time the train was about to leave. It took 10 mimutes to arrive at my company, so I could put on my lipstick. At least I have to look like I'm alive in my first day.
I walked over to the company's headquarter. Woa.. That was the tallest building in the area! I have my interview at another place, and I couldn't imagine the place where I will work would be so much bigger~
Here I am. Kwon Boa. 30 years old. A marketer. This is my first day at work. Actually, it's not my first day, it's my NEW job's first day. I was fired for fight back at my ex-boss (he is an ). But forget about it, I'm gonna shine bright like a diamond today!
I was greeted and led to the 6th floor, where the marketing department located. I saw a line of white-collars lining up. I guess it was the newbie so I rushed to that place and lined. A lady stood infront of us and cleared :
- "Hello everyone, my name is Go Ara. I'm your marketing director. Nice to meet you guys. So, I'm already introduced myself and how about you?"
She signal to the guy in the outermost of the line. I looked over. He smiled at the director and everyone:
- "Hello everyone. My name is Choi Si Won. I'm 30 years old. Nice to meet you."
She reached her hand towards me. As an experienced worker, I calmly said:
"Hello everyone. My name is Kwon BoA. I'm 30 years old. Nice to meet you."
Everyone looked at me as I'm an alien. I know. I know. As if they've never seen a 30 years old woman in their company before.
After the introduction, the manager led us to our work area and explained a few things about the company.
"And I would like to introduce to you our Director, Mr. Jung Yun Ho."
WHAT? JUNG.YUN.HO? ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME?
I widen my eyes. It's really him... Why now... I just got my job! I don't want to loose it again!!!
I just got fired for roasted my boss with my words and now I'm working for my ex. 7 years were so good without him! What should I do???


Today is my first day at my dad's company. I walked out of my room to greet some new employees. I was standing next to my assistant when I noticed someone familiar.
Is she.. Kwon BoA?? I looked at her for a while and clearly she was trying to avoid my eye-contact. I wonder what she's thinking. I broke her heart few years ago. I still feel a bit guilty for it.
When everyone started to return to their position, I walked over to her place but she quickly walked away. I guess she still hate me for what I did in the past..


BoA quickly ran to the restroom and dialed Sooyoung number.
"Pick up! Pick up! Pick up!" - She mumured.
"How is your first dayyyyy?" - Sooyoung enthusiastic picked up.
"Jung Yun Ho is my boss!"
"WHAT?!" - Sooyoung gasped in the other line.
"What should I do??~~~"
"Be an independence woman, BoA! Face him! Stay strong! Smack him if he try to do something bad again!"
"What? Smack him? Why did I even asked..." - BoA sighed then hung up.

She took a deep breath and walked out of the restroom. She walked over to her work area.
"Kwon BoA? Do you remember me?" - A man smiled next to her.
"Si Won?? Choi Si Won??" - She gasped.
"Wow, it's been a long time. You look so different. I almost didn't recognize you!" - He laughed.
"As if I regconise you! It's like..10 years already! Wow, handsome, huh?" - She jokingly pointed at him and laughed.
"Who knows we would work in the same company. Oh, let's have lunch together, ok? I'll pay."
"Deal!" - She high-fived with him.
They returned to their computer and started to work.

Yunho's watching BoA from his office.
"Who's that guy she's talking to... Kwon BoA..."
A secretary knocked on the door.
"Boss, we need you to take a look at this".

"Oh, put it on the table." - He quickly turned away and went back to his desk.

"Oh my goshhhh.. Lunch timeee.." - BoA shruged.
"Let's go eating!" - Siwon said smiling at her.
"O.K. But where would we go?"
"There's a great restaurant next door. Let's go there."
"Woa, I heard it's expensive eating there. Daebak!" - BoA thumbs-up.
"Because it's a old-friend welcoming party. There wouldn't be next time." - Siwon stuck out his tounge.
"Aigooo... Just to warn you, I wouldn't have enough money to treat you back like that. Hohoho." - BoA laughed.
Siwon shaked his head while laughing along with BoA.

They walked over to the elevator, just to meet Yunho standing waited for the elevator too. Yunho looked at BoA while she's avoiding his gaze. Siwon then bowed at him. BoA followed him bow at Yunho, but still she didn't look at him in the eyes. The elevator opened and they walked in. BoA relised there was only three of them inside the elevator. Silence covered the space.
As the elevator stop at another floor, people started to pack up the space. Yunho avoided the people walking in and end up standing next to BoA. She
 turned her head to another direction and started to find for Siwon. He was standing at the front line of the crowd, unreachable. A man was about to squeeze her in the corner when Yunho raised his arm up covering her space. Their faces were only a few inches away. BoA tried not to look at his eyes and gulped. He looked at her face and grin.
Do you still want to avoid me?
Please move away from me.. Please please please.
The elevator opened at the grand floor and everyone started to leave. Yunho moved away from BoA. She quickly left the elevator with Siwon chasing behind her.
- "Hey, are you alright?"
- "Uh.. I'm O.K"
- "There was so many people."
- "Alright. Let's go have lunch. I'm hungry." - She pat her stomach.
They walked over to a restaurant next to their workplace. A waiter opened the door for them.
- "Have you resevered yet, sir?"
Siwon leaned close and whispered something to the waiter.
- "Oh, I get it. Please go this way, sir."
BoA looked at Siwon in awe. They followed the waiter to a table at the corner. He pulled out the chair for BoA. They ordered and waited for the food. BoA narrowed her eyes at Siwon.
- "I thought you would told him to give us the best table. Why did you have to show off so much and just getting us a table like this.. Aigoo.."
- "Stop complaining. I don't have that much money." - He said tapping BoA on the forehead.
- "I'm just joking. Eating here is already too fancy for me." - She giggled.
They enjoyed their meals together then went back to the company.
- "BoA" - A collegue approached BoA.
- "Yes?" - BoA looked at her.
- "Please finish the rest of this and ask the boss to sign it." - She handed her a file then leave.
- "Ask him to sign it?" - BoA sign "I must get used to it.. He is my boss now." - She covered her face with her hand.
- "What's happened?" - Siwon ask from the opposite station.
BoA shaked her head and grinned.
She walked towards Yunho's office and stopped at the door. After take a deep breath, she knocked it.
"Come in."
She opened the door and walked inside. Yunho was checking something on his laptop.
- "There's some papers we need you to check on, boss." - She put the papers on his desk.
He looked up and met her eyes.
- "O.K, I'll check on it."
She nodded and turned to leave.
- "BoA.."
- "Yes?" - She looked at him.
- "Answer me as a normal person, not your boss."
- "O.K.."
- "How are you doin? You... Do you hate me?"