Bruise

In The Name Of Love

Note: BoA's P.O.V, Yunho's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was raining heavily that day. In a coffee shop, BoA is sitting with her boyfriend, Yunho. Unlike any other days, the asmostphere between them is very awkward. BoA was trying to open up the conversation when she suddenly cut with Yunho's words.
- "I think I can't do it anymore"
- "What do you mean.." - She asks nervously.
He takes out a silver ring and puts it on the table.
- "Let's break up." - He looks outside.
BoA doesn't say anything. Words just can't express her feelings.
- "I'm sorry" - Yunho is about to stand up.
- "At least tell me the reason why" - Her voice becomes shaky.
- "We're not fit, don't you see? I'm busy, you knew it, but you didn't understand for me. It justs a few days I didn't text you, and you already mad at me. You're so childish, BoA"
- "You are a bad liar, you know? You said you didn't have time to ask if I'm O.K or not, but still you have time to hung out with another girl" - She looks him straight in the eyes.
Being hit by her words, Yunho turns his face away.
- "At the last moment, you still can't tell me the truth, Jung Yunho. It's not that you didn't have time, it's just I'm not that important to you. If you want to find someone better than me, go ahead. You just need to say it to me. You don't have to make me keep my faith like a fool" - She takes a deep breath - "Go if you want. Sorry if I'm wasting your precious time."
Yunho stands up and walks away.
- "I wish she would brings you happiness that I couln't give you." - BoA said holding on to his ring.
He ignores her words and leaves.
After a while, BoA runs outside under the heavily rain. At this moment, she can't hold her tears anymore. Thanks to the rain, people can't see her cry. She walks over to the river bank and looks around.
- "Everything remains the same, only the people change." - She opens her palm revealing the ring.
She takes off her ring and caresses it. She takes a deep breath then throws them into the river.
Goodbye.

At BoA's house
Sooyoung is sitting on the couch watching TV.
- "Why there isn't anything interesting on TV today" - She says changing the channels back and forth.
She hears the door opens and turns back just to see BoA was soaked wet.
- "Oh my gosh! What's happened to you???" - She runs to BoA and holds her shoulder.
- "Nothing" - BoA gently pushes Sooyoung's hands away and goes to her room.
She turns on her phone then selects all her picture with Yunho.
Delete these pictures?
Yes - No

She presses on the 'Yes' button. She then walks to her closet, collects all his gift and put them in a box. She holds the box and walks downstair to the garden. She puts those stuffs in a steel bucket, light a match and throws it to the bucket. Fire starts to rise and slowly burns everything.
My last feeling for you ends now.
Sooyoung runs to the garden and sees BoA's burning her stuffs. She walks to BoA and quitely hugs her from behind. BoA bursts into tears.
- "I understand" - Sooyoung pats on her back - "Cry as much as you want".
- "What did I do wrong.. Tell me.." - BoA said hitting on her chest rapidly.
Sooyoung turns BoA back so she could face her. She holds BoA's hand.
- "Listen! You're wrong because you loved him so much! But did he love you back the same?? You knows everthing about him: his favorite food, his favorite sports, his hoby.. And does he know anything about you?? He barely knows!" - Sooyoung looks at BoA - "This silly girl.." - She hugs BoA tight.

Later that night, at the club..
Yunho is drinking with his close friends.
- "Hey, why you so quiet today?" - Changmin said holding a glass of wine.
- "Nothing" - Yunho said drinking his wine.
- "I know you better than anyone. Does something happened.. And by the way, that annoying girl haven't give you any call today" - Changmin looks at Yunho.
Yunho didn't say anything. He just quietly drinking his wine. Changmin turns to look at another direction.
- "Broke up already?" - He asked.
- "Uhm" - Yunho nods.
Changmin elbows him.
- "I thought you would be so happy when she disappear from your life. You're not that kind of person who sad over a break up."
- "She's never complain anything when we were still in relationship, but at the last moment, she confronted me with everything I did. That was the first time I saw her so decisive" - He looks down.
- "And you feel guilty?" - Changmin asked - "I told you. Don't mess with girl that is so naive. You would feel guilty in the end"
Changmin put an arm on Yunho's shoulder.
- "Forget about her. There's bunch of girls out there waiting in line for you." - He raises his glass - "Cheer"
Yunho clinks his glass to Changmin's and spends the night drinking away.