Fate

In The Name Of Love

Note: new character added!

Jisoo

28 years old. Jung Yun Ho's secretary. Adopted by the Jung family after he lost his parents in an accident. He would do anything for Yunho and his family. Extremely intelligent. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

BoA opens the door. Inside, Soo Young is eating ramyeon.
- "How was first day going?"
- "Long story. Why you come home so early? It's just 7:30 P.M"
- "I closed the cafe for a whole evening, then went out with Kyung Ho." - Soo Young sips her noodle broth.
- "You guys are so in love, huh?"
BoA throws her bag on the ground, sits down and rests her head on the table.
- "Yah, Jung Yun Ho, is he really your boss?"
- "Do you think I'm lying that I met him after 7 years trying to erase him out of my mind?"
- "So did he say anything to you? Did you smack him or something?"
BoA lifts her head up.
- "Yah, Choi Soo Young. Smack him? What were you thinking? Aigoo.." - She stays silent for a moment - "He asked me if I hate him or not.."
- "And the answer?"
- "I said yes and even bonus 'You haven't changed', in a bad way."
Soo Young grins and claps her hands.
- "That's my girl. But you need to do it tougher, you know? Show him who he is!"
-  "Then you gonna pay my living costs for the rest of my life?"
- "Ofcourse I won't." - Sooyoung stands up - "I'm going to bed now, gotta open the cafe early tomorrow. Turn off the light when you done." - She says throwing the noodle bowl into the trash bin and heads to her room.
BoA goes to the fridge and takes a box of milk. She leans her back to the wall drinking the milk. Yunho's voice echoes inside her head.
Do you hate me? Did I hurt you that much?
- "It's only the first day.. You'll have to confront him many days more, Kwon BoA.. I eventually forgeting you, why did you comeback to my life. Aishhh..I'm tired."
After a while, she puts the box back to the fridge and gathers her things.
- "Wait.. where's my phone?" - She starts to search for it in her bag and her pockets.
She runs to Sooyoung's room and knocks on the door.
- "Choi Soo Young, open up."
Sooyoung opens the door and whines.
- "What?? I did say that I have to get early tomorrow~"
- "Where's your phone? Let me borrow it for a sec."
Sooyoung walks back inside and takes her phone for BoA.
- "What's happned?"
- "I didn't see my phone anywhere."
- "You should check your memories. Yesterday you forgot your wallet and now your phone." - Sooyoung yawns.
BoA dials her number on Soo's phone.
"Please.. please.."

At Yunho's mansion.
Yunho is sitting at his desk, looking at BoA's phone. He picks it up and opened the screen.
Enter PIN to open
- - - -

He suddenly remembers in the past, he used to made fun of BoA for setting 0000 as password since it's so easy to try and open. Then he decided to enter 0000. The screen opens.

- "Gosh, she still keep that password for all these years? Who the hell set their password as 0000 nowdays?? This silly.. What if it doesn't me but another people open your phone?" - He chuckles.
Should I peak her photos? Hm..

He opens the camera rolls - "I'm just a little bit curious.."
Yunho sees nothing but her photos with Sooyoung and food photos. He stops at a file name "G". In the past, BoA loved to name file as random character. Athough she names it random, but if it's a seperate file, it's is her top secret. Yunho taps on it, another password require appeares.
- "Is it her birthday? When is her birthday.. Is it Dec 5th..No no no.. Nov 5th.. Not correct?"
He hesitates for a moment then enters his birthday. The file pops open. As he scrolls down the row, he sees pictures of texts. He taps on the first one.
"Are u up yet? Have breakfast already?"/ April 4th
"I love you"/ May 10th
"Take some medicines. Don't get sick"/May 31st
"I'm busy"/ Nov 5th
Wait.. Is this..
He swipes to the next pic.
"Why did you have to be so childish? I said I don't have time"/ Dec 24th
"Then you suit with a 16 years old boy than me" Dec 24th
He puts the phone down and leans the back of his head against the chair. He closes his eyes then covers his fave with his palms.
Suddenly, the phone rings.
In coming call: Slay Soo
He holds the phone in hesitation. After a while, he picks it up but doesn't say a word.
- "Hello?" - BoA's voice is heard from the other side of the line.
- ...
- "Hello? Can I ask who's on the other side of the line?"
- ...
- "Please answer. Are you keeping my phone? Can you tell me where you at?"
- ...
- "Hello??"
Yunho hangs up.

At BoA's house.
- "How was it? Do you know where's your phone?"
BoA shakes her head.
- "They picked up but didn't say anything and then hung up suddenly"
- "Do you have anything important in your phone?"
- "No, it's just contacts and a few files, but I already backed them up in my laptop."
- "By 'important', I mean 'dark secret', like: videos, photos, etc."
- "Yah, Choi Soo Young, I'm not you"
- "Who knows~" - Sooyoung shrugs.
- "But if there was, I already have phone password."
- "What is your password? 0000?"
- "How did you know??"
- "For real?? Urgghhhhh" - Sooyoung groans - "Who set their password 0000 these days, Kwon BoA??"
- "They said the most dangerous place is the saftest. Who the hell would thought of 0000??"
- "You know what, good luck. I'm done. I'm done" - Sooyoung raised her hands up, surrendered - "Good luck finding your phone, and just pray that your genius password would protect your phone. Now give me my phone back." - She says taking her phone back.
- "Why are you being so evil to your bff???" - BoA shouts.
- "Byeeeeee" - Sooyoung goes back to her room and locks the door.
BoA sat for a while.
- "Now what?" - She sighs -"I better go to sleep before anything bad could happen again."

Next morning.
Yunho arrives soon at the company.
- "Good morning, sir." - Jisoo greets him.
- "Finally, you arrived. How was the Europe trip?"
- "G. Vision has agreed to deal with us. They are going to invest in our project in Europe." - He walks along side Yunho.
- "My father is an artful man. Old man does has a great vision of who has potential." - Yunho smirks.
They go up to his office. Before going in, Yunho stops at BoA desk.
- "You go in first, I have something to do." - He gestures Jisoo to leave.
Jisoo nods then leaves.
Yunho takes out BoA's phone and puts it on her desk.
- "But this is not O.K" - He puts his finger on his mouth and thinks. He grabs a small note and writes on it.
"Chang your password, please."
He then sticks the note on the phone and catches up with Jisoo.