Avoid

In The Name Of Love

BoA arrived at the company at the same time as Siwon.


- "What's with the face? Are you still having a stomachache?" - Siwon showed up from behind her back.
- "Stomachache is over, but another thing's happened."
- "What's happened?"
- "I lost my phone and still haven't found it yet." - she sighed.
- "Don't worry. Cheer up! Just consider it a chance to buy a new phone." - He raised his hands.
BoA glared at him - "MONEY! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME MONEY!" - she said showing her bare hands to Siwon.
- "You still can't say anything nice, can you?"
He elbowed her arm. Siwon observed her facial expression. As BoA was still sad about her lost phone, he spoke up:
- "Let's go grab some coffee. Lighten your day up."
She nodded. Siwon playfully put his arm on BoA's shoulder and shook her:
- "Come on!! Cheer up! You look just like when you got your shoes hidden by those kids in junior high school. It's not the end yet."
They entered a coffee shop on the grand floor of the company's building.
- "Can you pay for my drink?" - He blinked at her.
BoA looked at him with the 'what?' expression and raised her punch.
- "Just joke... You don't need to be that violent..." - He pretended to be scared by her small fist.
They got in the line waiting for their turn. BoA ordered a frappucino and Siwon chose americano.
- "Miss BoA, please!" - The waiter called them over for their order. They came over the counter to receive their drinks. When they're about to leave the cafe, a young man in a tucked white shirt with black tie approached BoA:

- "Excuse me... Noona? BoA sunbae-nim?" - The young man looked at her.

BoA looked at the guy and gasped.
- "Sehunie! Oh my gosh, look at you! What are you doing here?"
He then held up his golden name card which was written "Manager: Oh Se Hun" proudly.
- "Wow, amazing!  You are the manager here? You look so good in this uniform. Like a real boss." - She tapped on his arm.
The guy smiled shyly scratching the back of his head.

- "It's been a long time, sunbae-nim. And how about you? What are you doing here?"
- "I'm working here, too. 6th floor" - She held up a finger pointing upwards. Siwon watched them talking happily then folded his arms, eyebrows winced:
- "Uhm-!" - He pretended to cough.
Sehun looked over to Siwon.
- "Is this.. your boyfriend?"
- "No, he is my colleague. Siwon, meet Sehun, he is my junior back in college." - She introduced Siwon to Sehun.
Siwon reached out his hand and shook Sehun's.
- "Hello, I'm Choi Si Won, BoA's friend since we were born till when we graduated high school. Nice meeting you." - He gave a big smile.
- "Nice meeting you, too." - Sehun said nodding.
BoA looked at her watch.
- "I'm sorry, Hunnie, but we have to go now. Catch you up later, O.K?"
They bid goodbye to Sehun and went to the elevator. When they got inside and the elevator's doors were closing, Sehun ran up to them.
- "Wait!" - He stopped the door.
When the doors opened, BoA looked at him in surprise. He handed her a small bag of croissants. BoA received it and felt her mood lighten up:
- "Sehun-ah.."
- "See you later, noona!" - He waved at her then ran back to the cafe.
Siwon sipped on his coffee. His gaze focused on Sehun then shifted to Boa. 

- "That kid seems nice. And why does it feels like he adores you?"

- "I don't really know. I guess it's because we were close in college." - she looked at him - "and why did you have to bring back our friendship timeline? People would think you are my jealousy boyfriend upon hearing that." - she elbowed him.
- "Doesn't it good being my girlfriend?" - He grinned.
- "Urggg! Don't you ever say that again!" - She pretended to shiver up.

"Tinggg!"

The elevator arrived on the 6th floor. They walked in greeting their colleagues.

- "Good morning, everyone!"
- "Good morning!"

BoA headed over to her working station and was surprised to see her phone on the table.

- "My phone!" - She gasped.
- "You've found it???" - Siwon looked over to her.
- "It turns out that I left it here." - She hesitated - "But then who answered the call yesterday?"
- "There's a note" - Siwon grabbed the note and read it - "Change your password, please. Does your password is easy to guess?"
- "It's none of your business! Get back to your station!" - She shrugged.
- "C'mon. You gonna change it anyway. What was it?"
- "0000"

Siwon burst into a laugh.

- "HAHAHAHA. Kwon BoA, really??"
BoA raised a fist at him.
- "Don't laugh. It's not funny!"
- "But it is!" - Siwon kept on laughing.

But then his laugh was cut by Ara's handclap.
- "Everybody, may I have your attention?" - She looked around - "Today, after lunch break, we will head to J.Empire's new mall, and you will be divided into small groups to do some survey for the company new project. Please gather at the grand hall at 2 P.M. Thank you."
- "Yes, madam" - Everyone replied.

- "Hey, where are you going to have lunch today?" - Siwon looked at BoA.
- "The cafeteria, of course."
- "O.K. See you after 3 hours~" - Siwon said as he jokingly dived into his station next to BoA.

After 3 hours, BoA and Siwon entered the company's cafeteria. Everything in the cafeteria was luxurious and the food looked tasty as if it was in a 3-stars-Michelin restaurant. After finishing choosing the food, they were invited to a table full of newbies. Everyone was talking about the boss:
- "I have swapped between many companies but I have never witnessed a boss that is this young and handsome." - A female colleague spoke.
- "I heard he graduated from Stanford. So inspiring." - Another colleague joined her.

BoA couldn't care less since they were admiring one of the people that she hates the most. Inside, she was debating to their words but outside, she pretended to eat unconsciously. Siwon noticed and tapped her hand:

- "Is the food that bad?"

BoA woke up by his word:
- "Not really. Why you ask?"
- "You've been chewing to that bite for a while now."
She swallowed it and sipped on her juice, then grinned:
- "I'm on a diet. Have to chew slowly."
- "So how about you?" - asked a woman next to her.
- "Hm?"
- "Our boss. What do you think of him?"
- "He's...normal."
- "Normal?" - They all looked at BoA.
- "Doesn't he? He is also a human. No matter how perfect you guys described, he, at some point would make a mistake or wouldn't be like what you guys thought."
- "The last time he called you to the office. Did he scold you?" - said the colleague curiously.
- "I think better off not to talk behind his back. Besides, I did not get close to him enough to give you my review about him." - she smiled.
The conversation ended in awkward silence and everybody started to finish their meals. After lunch, everyone in the team gathered at the SUV that will drive them to the mall. Jisoo sat at the front seat while Yunho sat at the row behind him, accompanied by Ara. A female colleague moved to the seat next to Yunho:

- "I have a carsick so I can't sit at the back. Can I sit here?"
As Yunho cannot deny his employee's request on their health problem, he agreed.
BoA arrived later with Siwon and chose the back seat:
- "Let me sit at the back. I don't have carsick."
Siwon and BoA went to the back.
- "I like the view. Leave the window for me." - Siwon asked then chose the back seat with the window.
- "A lot of our female colleagues have carsick so I'll sit at the back, too." - He said standing up, leaving his seat for another woman, then moved to the back and sat next to BoA.
She stayed silent and looked ahead in order not to have any eye contact with Yunho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm backkkkkkk.