Dilemma

In The Name Of Love

BoA turns to face him. For the first time in many years, she looks at him straight in his eyes.
- "You want me to be honest?"
- "Yes."
- "I wish I didn't see you again. That way, I won't remember and won't be mad."
- "Did I hurt you that much?"
- "You still didn't know how much you've hurt me? You haven't change at all." - She looks up, tries to hold back her tears then bowed - "I'm sorry, sir. Please check the file and I'll come back later."
BoA rushes outside and bumps to Siwon.
- "Why are you so rush?"
- "Stomachache." - She holds her stomach pretending she was hurt and rush to the toilet.
Yunho stares at the entrance of his office, where BoA just standing few minutes ago.
Did I just feel guilty? Jung Yun Ho, you're really a jerk.
BoA sits inside a booth in the restroom. She sobs remembering all the memories with Yunho: how they were so in love, how he changed, how he cheated, and how they broke up. After a while, she walks over to the sink to wash her face. She takes out her lipstick in her pocket.
- "Thank God I bring this along." - She looks at the mirror, tries to apply it, but her lips tremble and tears start to fall.
I thought I was so strong for many years, but finally I end up weak in front of you. Who am I kidding.
She tries to fix her smeared lips, put her lipstick back in her pocket, takes a deep breath, and walks outside pretending she was O.K.

At the end of the day, people start to leave the building. Siwon packs his bag and follows BoA.
As they walk outside, snow start to fall.
- "Hey, have you feel better?"
- "Better." - She nods and smiles.

- "How do you go home?"
- "Subway." - BoA sighs.
- "Why do you sigh? At least you won't stuck in the traffic jam."
- "Just shut up." - BoA looks at him - "At least you have a car."
- "Yeah, you mean that car?" - He points at a bus running by.
- "Bus?"
- "Yes, silly." - He taps BoA's forehead. "If I had a car, I wouldn't be here."
- "Which bus do you take?"
- "118. Why?"
- "It's 7 P.M. Doesn't it the last 118 bus?" - She points at the bus which about to leave the stop.
- "OH MY GOSH. IT IS!" - Siwon quickly runs towards the bus but didn't forget to bid goodbye - "SEE YA TOMORROW!"
BoA laughs and waves at him.
- "You dorky. Still haven't change."
She walks over to the subway station.
From afar, Yunho is watching her and see her with Siwon.
What were you thinking, Jung Yun Ho.
He hesitates for a while then decides to leave the car and followed BoA.
BoA puts on her earpods, walking and looking at the stores beside her. She stops infront of a cafe. That is where she and Yunho used to spent hours talking and cuddling, but it's also where they broke up.
You are so cruel. Why did you have to choose the place that it was started to end it.

She keep staring at the window as if she saw the younger BoA and Yunho inside. Yunho follows her gaze and realized that's where all their memories were kept. BoA sniffs tryingnot to cry. Looking at the small figure standing at the cafe under the cold weather, he unknowingly visual him embrace her really tight like he used to do. At this moment, he knows that not only BoA's life is messed up but also his.
BoA puts her hand in her jacket's pockets and rushes towards the station.
She gets on the train and sits at her favorite spot in the corner. She leans her head against the window and closes her eyes taking a short nap. Yunho sits behind her a few seats away. He quietly observes her sleeping.
At the next stop, an old woman enters the train. She was standing infront of BoA. Yunho immidiately stands up to give her the seat in order to not disturb BoA's sleeping.
- "The train is about to arrive at Insa-dong Station."
- "Already?.." - BoA wakes up covering .
She gathers her belongings and went to the door. Yunho turns away to avoid her. He notices her phone was left on her seat. The train arrived, BoA walks back to her rented house on a hill. Yunho quickly grabs her phone and follows her.
He stands at the corner watching her going inside.
- "7 years and this place still remains the same." - He looks around.
7 years ago, they used to be a cute couple. He walks on the stairs remembering how they held on to each other hands tightly walking down on them.
It's because of me anyway.
Yunho's thought was cut by his phone's ring.
Incoming call: Chang Min
- "Hello?"
- "How was your first day, boss?"
- "Not good, not bad."
- "Where you at?"
- "An old place"
- "What old place? Forget it. Come here. The group is all here waiting for you. Celebrating your first day."
- "I'm kinda tired and out of mood, so I think I'm gonna go home now. Celebrate it for me, O.K?"
- "Hey-"
Yunho hangs up the phone. He looks at BoA's house last time and left.