Dozen Of Roses

When She Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha hated this, crying the whole day because of one person. A person that left her without a single word or a even a piece of note. A person that just suddenly dissappeared like Gone With The Wind.

Her eyes diverted their attention to the television screen; there was a girl about her ages, singing her heart out. She looked very familiar to her, like she'd seen her before. Just then it hit her, the girl performing on a music show was none other than Choi Yuna or better known as Yuju to the public eyes.

People around her always say that Yuna was too perfect for her, a bookworm who secretly loves to sing.

Maybe they were right; a plain girl like her would never fit for a perfect girl like Yuna. They weren't meant to be together.

She closed her eyes and memories of the past began to flash on her mind. Before, they were both happy on just being with each other until one day, Yuna left without even a goodbye. Suddenly a tear fell down on her rosy cheek and she began to cry again. Eunha brushed the tears away and let out a heavy sigh.

Her eyes wandered around the living room of the house until she heard a quick knock on the door. Eunha got up and headed to the door to see who the unexpected visitor was. She opened the door and wished that the one who knocked was Yuna but to her dismay there none.

Eunha was about to close the door when a rose fell off the mail box which was attached to the door. She picked it up and read the small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter