Not- so romantic girl

When She Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You really , " Yerin commented as Sinb buried her face into her arms, ashamed.

" I know unnie... I know. She even told me that!" Sinb complained, looking up to give Yerin her puppy eyes. Yerin rolled her eyes, giving Sinb a shake of her head with a visible smirk on her lips.

"Alright. I'll help you. But if all else fails, I'll consider you hopeless," Yerin breathed out, giving Sinb a toothy grin. Sinb could only nod, eagerly, with a hope shining within her eyes.

"I want to be romantic so that Yuju unnie will take me seriously," Sinb stated with a determined look. She wanted to show Yuju just how capable she was of being sweet and completely romantic with her. She wanted Yuju to see that she could shower her with love.

"Alright.. Let me ask you something... What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for her?" Yerin asked, furrowing her brows in anticipation. Sinb tapped her lips before smiling like an idiot.

"Well... i put a jacket around her when she's cold," Sinb comfirmed, only for Yerin to burst out laughing. Clapping her hands, yerin couldn't stop her laughter, making Sinb frown. 

"Hahahaha, that's romantic but why didn't she acknowledge it?" Yerin managed to ask, through her laughter. Sinb pondered on it for a moment before it finally came to her mind.

"Never mind. That was in my dream," Sinb concluded, only for Yerin to facepalm herself and shake her head in disappoinment. Could this girl get more idiotic? Yerin wasn't sure but as a good friend, she was willing to help her, even if it was quite ridiculous.

"Well, you're in luck, I'm quite romantic myself, just ask Eunha~" Yerin proudly comfirmed,puffing her chest. Sinb just stared at her, wordlessly, before she grabbed Yerin by the collar of her shirt and glared dagger into her eyes, looking almost like a tiger.

"Ahem... okay... hahaha....let's begin," Yerin stated while laughing nervously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson 1 : Give her flowers and compliments

"Alright, now remember to give it to her while complimenting her," Yerin's voice said from the ear piece within Sinb's ear. Sinb nodded, as if Yerin was in front of her as she made her way toward the door. A bouquet of roses within her hands, making her steps much more wobbly.

"I can do this. I can do this. I can do this," Sinb mumbled, shakily reaching out her finger to push the doorbell button. That nervous feeling bubbled within her chest, making it hard for her to control her sudden trembling.

Pressing the button, she took a deep breath before taking a step back. She slipped, just as the door swung open. She fell forwards, landing on the roses with a loud thud.

"Oh my god...Sinb~ah are you okay?" a familiar honey like voice asked out in concern. She looked up, dizzy and dumbfounded.

"You look really....really....really...fat," Sinb accidentally blurted out. Yuju's eyes filled with hurt and anger.

"Wait...that's not what i m-"

SMACK!

SLAM!

Sinb was left with a red hand print on her cheek and a flattened bouquet of squashed roses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson 2 : Give her chocolates.

"Okay, now here's the chocolates and this time, don't piss her off," Yerin stated, shoving a heart shaped box into her hands. Sinb just glared at her, the hand print still visible on her cheek. It was still red and she could remember the pain of Yuju's hand colliding with her beautiful faces, not very memorable at all.

"Yeah, you're not the one who got slapped!" Sinb growled, shoving Yerin out of the way as they waited infront of the classroom. She was anxious. She doesn't mean to call Yuju fat. She just so nervous that time.

"Don't call her fat. Are you stupid? That's not ever a compliment" Yerin flicked Sinb's forehead with a frown on her lips. Sinb just winced and touched the now stinging spot on her head, casting Yerin a cold,hard glare. 

"I got nervous and she was looking at me with those... beautiful, precious eyes," Sinb dreamily mumbered, remembering the way Yuju's eyes had looked at her with such care and tenderness, it made her feel warm all over. Too bad she could never have the guts to tell Yuju just how precious and loveable she was to her.

"Tell her what you just said," Yerin hissed, just as Yuju stepped out of the classroom, giggling with her fellow classmates, Chaeyeon. Sinb's blood boiled with jealousy, her eyes glaring holes into Chaeyeon's head. 

"Unnie..." Sinb called Yuju, trying to sound pleasant. Yuju slowly turned her head into Sinb's direction, eyes stared coldly at the now nervous Sinb. Sinb slowly held out the box of chocolates toward the cold Yuju.

"Wait....Sinb, i just realized S-" Yerin began to say with wide eyes.

"Shush!" Sinb hissed back, smiling at Yuju who was walking toward them with a now happy smile.

"For me?" Yuju asked, smiling like the beautiful she was. Sinb, awed by her beauty, nodded like an idiot and passed the heart shaped box, much to Yuju's delight.

Sinb puffed her chest in pride, not noticing Yuju's smile had faded into a frown. Glaring hard at Sinb, Yuju threw the box into Sinb's face with a vengeance.

"Are you trying to prank me or what? Seriously, giving me a empty box?" Yuju growled, turning her head away and storming off towards the waiting Chaeyeon.

Sinb blinked, clutching her head with a frown on her face. What the hell just happened right now?

 

"Yerin unnie, where's the chocolates?" Sinb demanded through gritted teeth, her eyes flashing murderously.

"Uh...I just remembered that Sowon unnie took it from me just moment ago and gobbled everything up before i could stop her." Yerin squeaked out before running away with an enraged Sinb behind her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson 3 : Make her a candle light dinnner

"Okay, I'm sure this will go flawlessly" Yerin comfirmed, holding an ice pack to the swollen spot on her cheek. Sinb rolled her eyes, nodding as she set up the table.  She placed a plate of normal looking food on the table, looking towards Yerin for help. But the now blond hair girl was too busy worrying about soreness within her cheek to help.

Sinb sighed, placing the candles on the table. She lit them up and adjusted her shirt before tapping her foot impatiently. Yerin, on the other hand, was now on her phone texting her beloved Eunha.

      Ding,Dong!

Sinb rushed toward the door, quickly fixing her hand and brushing off her clothes. She ripped the door open, revealing a lovely Yuju infront of her. She wore a cute red blouse with a skinny jeans, matched with a pair of heels. Her hair was down, covering her shoulders with her dark locks. Her eyes shone with the same innocence and tenderness that made Sinb's heart beat speed up.

"Unnie, c-come in," Sinb managed to say, stepping out of the way to let the girl in. Yuju entered the house, eyeing Sinb warily. It was as if she was expecting Sinb to say something insulting. But of course, Sinb would never say such thing, well only when she's not feeling nervous.

'Hmm, you are giving me fat free food?" Yuju challenged, her eyes gleaming with dulled anger. Sinb quickly shook her head, grasping Yuju's hand tightly with an apologetic smile.

"Look, i just want to spend this lovely evening with you. I'm sorry," Sinb spoke, looking deep into Yuju' eyes. Yuju just nodded stiffly, allowing Sinb to lead her to the dining room, her eyes were wide in awe and shock.

The whole room was illuminated with lit candles, filling the room with wonderful scents. On the table was a plate of normal looking food, unlike the other food that Sinb has made. Sinb pulled out a chair for her in gentleman like manner.

Sinb's heart was thudding ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter