It's not my fault that I get hungry easily

Little Dancer (Binwoo)

NOTE

I tried guys. This is a rather short chapter, but I needed a way to get Bin and Dongmin a bit closer to each other. I think I have some plot in mind now though. This book might end up being a bit long so I might split it up into a before and after debut kind of thing. Please look forward to it even though I still don't know for sure what I'll be doing.

Chapter 2

-"Phew. That was way too close," Bin said, "I thought we were gonna get trapped in that hallway."

-"I know," Dongmin replied, "I thought it was a miracle that you were even able to pull us past 5 feet of that barricade. Those girls were relentless, I could've sworn that that barricade was at least 20 feet thick."

Still breathing heavily, the two boys started to laugh at how absurd the situation seemed. To be fair, it wasn't everyday that you'd see a messy pile of chairs and tables stacked to the ceiling in the middle of the hallway (deliberately ordered by Solee to trap Bin who always manages to get away).

Bin was a fast runner. If it weren't for his idol training, he might've even joined the track team. In addition to his speed, Solee's constant chasing games also allowed him to fine tune his agility. And those twisty dance moves that he'd practiced for hours on end in his early trainee days also gave him enough flexibility to maneuver under and over the small crevices between the tables and chairs (that makes up the trap).

By doing so, Bin was able to move some desks around so that he could clear a path for Dongmin to get through.

Lost in thought, Bin had completely forgotten the fact that he was still holding onto Dongmin's hand. He had grabbed it and ran the moment he saw Solee move from her seat. 

Currently, however, it was unnecessary for Bin to keep holding Dongmin's hand because they were already safely hidden in a small clearing between 3 adjacent trees at the back of the school. Yet when Bin moved to release his grip, Dongmin actually tightened his and held Bin's hand for a few seconds longer than necessary.

Confused by the action, Bin just stared at their hands, but made no further effort to get away (because it would be rude to flick someone's hands off when they weren't really bothering you. Right?).

Then, Dongmin's other hand began to move, and soon, Bin started to feel a light pat on his fingers. (A gesture similar to a pat on the back; a sign of thanks)

-"Thanks for that," Dongmin said, his voice changing into a more serious tone, "I probably would still be stuck at my desk if it weren't for you."

-"Oh...that was no trouble... really. I ran into a similar problem on my first day of school and I just figured that you'd prefer to keep all your buttons today."

-"What?"

-"Nothing," Bin said with a sly smile, choosing not to recall the terrifying memories of his first (2nd) day of high school a second time that day.

Dongmin gave a light chuckle at his odd response, which for some weird reason, caused Bin to feel an unusual sensation in the pit of his stomach.

rumble... rumBLE...

Then suddenly......GROWL!!!

Dongmin chuckled again, a bit harder this time. And Bin was sure that his face would be the same shade as a fire hydrant if he'd looked up then, and wasn't so intrigued by a leaf near his feet.

After about 10 more seconds of laughter, Dongmin was finally calm enough to talk.

-"Ok then, *laugh* we should go get you some snacks at the canteen. I wanted to thank you for helping me anyway. *laugh* Didn't we just had breakfast though?" He said, still trying to contain the laughs with his bright smile.

-"Yeah... but it's not my fault that I get hungry easily." Bin replied with another unintentional pout, his face still a bright red from embarrassment. "You really don't have to though. This actually makes us even because I'd asked you to come with me to the canteen this morning. Besides, lunch is in about 2 more hours (periods) and I think I can wait that long."

Unfortunately for Bin, his stomach decided to give another angry growl, and Bin was certain that dying in a hole would never be nearly enough to relieve him of this embarrassment.

NOTE

Not my favorite chapter I must admit. I really wanted to add more humor to the story but I'm more of a serious person in real life as well and I honestly have no clue how to be funny. Please send me suggestions, ideas, comments, thoughts, criticism, anything really. I just wanted to hear some feedback about what ya'll think so that I know I'm not just talking to myself. :)