How to catch a berserk puppy

Little Dancer (Binwoo)

NOTE

I'm sorry about this. I really had writers block and I didn't want to publish another bad chapter. So as promise, actually I'm not sure if this was a promise or not, but this chapter has a lot of of BINU in it so enjoy everyone. 

 

Chapter 6 

-"I'm c-c-cold Dongmin." Bin said, his face flushed from the heat of the fever, "c-c-can I h-h-have a hug?" (People with fevers tend to feel cold even though the wether is warm)

-"But you're already hugging him. He's carrying you on his back." Minhyuk said bluntly. 

-"Y-y-yeah, but h-hugs are warmer when t-t-the other p-p-person actually hug y-you back." Bin said, shivering despite the 93 degree (F) weather.

-"Well Bin, my arms are a little... occupied right now, so I can't give you a hug," Dongmin said, "but I can give you the jacket I have in my backpack." 

-"No no, you shouldn't do that Dongmin-shi. The weather's juuust peachy thanks to the HIGH HUMIDITY that just happens to be in the air TODAY!!!*sarcasm* In fact, this is a REALLY good day to be outside, and Bin could enjoy it too if he wasn't such an IDIOT and decided to get SICK in the middle of SUMMER!!!!! (sarcastic for 90 degrees weather)" Mj said angrily.

-"Yeah? Well at least I know how to let go of a grudge." Bin replied mockingly.

-"Why you....afgvdfvgf *struggle*. Jinwoo-ah, get out of my way, I want to kick him." (Mj said this)

-"Hyungnim, you should calm down. Besides, it's not his fault that he's an idiot...If anything, we should give him a gift for THROWING UP in the car and putting us in this mess. So what do you say? Doesn't TORTURE sound like a perfect present?"Jinwoo asked tilting his head slightly, a creepy smile plastered on his face.

Although they could've just left (sick) Bin at the dorms to rest when they went to pick MJ up earlier, everyone was quick to decide against doing so because the boy had a notorious reputation for raiding all the food pantries even when he's dead tired from practice.

However, that sensible decision turned out to be an even bigger mistake because when they got to the practice room, Bin vehemently refused to rest, insisting that he had to watch the dance so that he could at least practice "with his eyes". He'd even ran 40 circles around the room (similar to a tantrum to get what he wants) before finally getting caught.

For a sick person, Bin was surprisingly energetic...and fast. (Because he's too dazed to realize he needs rest) He'd only stumbled a few times during his rampage, and even then, no one was able to grab ahold of him (mostly because everyone was too tired to care about a berserk puppy on the loose). 

But despite Bin's effort to get his way, his actions quickly became too crazy, and soon, even the typically stoic Minhyuk became annoyed. 

When he could no longer bare anymore crazy, an agitated Minhyuk finally decided to take action and threw a large couch pillow at Bin's head out of rage.

For Bin, the force that suddenly came flying at his face felt like a hit with a frying pan. And accordingly, it was also effective in throwing him off balance. 

As he fell to the ground, Bin closed his eyes and was expecting to hit something hard (like the floor). But surprisingly, his fall didn't hurt as much as he thought it would.
In fact the hard floor actually felt like a firm bed (not rock hard), and to add to the comfort, there was also something warm supporting his neck and back. 

Then, the effects of the whole rampage finally hit him. At last, Bin was tired from all the running and his head was completely disoriented from the sudden fall (similar to the dizzy feeling you get when you stand up too quickly). And even though he did try to identify the object that he'd landed on, Bin's eyes wouldn't cooperate and refused to focus on anything even when it's only 2 inches away. 

The bright lights in the practice room only added to the dizzying effects, and Bin began to see large blotches of blurred colors and white flashes that made him even dizzier than he already was. Eventually, his brain couldn't handle anymore, and decided to shut down completely. And for the next 3 hour of practice, Bin was happily dancing in dream land.

----what really happened----

As Bin ran around the room, Dongmin couldn't help but question why no one bothered to stop the boy before he hurts himself. What if he ran into a wall, or tripped on a backpack and break his nose. Dongmin wanted to stop him but the speedy junior was too agile and always managed to avoid his grasps. 

For a while, Dongmin just gave up and decide to wait for Bin to use up his energy, but for some reason, the supposedly sick boy still wouldn't slow down. So as a last attempt, Dongmin decided to just casually walk around, then jump in front of Bin when he came close enough him so the speedster couldn't avoid running into his grasp. 

On technical terms, this strategy of a surprise attack would've worked out beautifully. But like all good strategies, there is always a one percent chance of something going wrong.

In this case, that one percent was a pillow that came hurling at Bin's head, causing the boy to veer left at the last second.

Because Dongmin was at such a close range to Bin, he was able to grab the junior before the boy fell head first into the practice room mirror. But he'd miscalculated the amount of force in his pull, and soon, both him and Bin were on the ground.

When his senses finally returned, Dongmin was glad to find Bin safely in his arms (and on his firm abs). And other than a face of confusion, Bin didn't seem like he was hurt. In fact, he just started snoring, evoking a sigh of relief from everyone in the room. 

For the next 3 hours of practice, Bin just slept in the corner of the room, curled up in a ball with a light jacket thrown over him. He looked cute, like a sleeping kitten. But once the manager brought dinner into the room, Bin instantly sprang up like he'd been awake the entire time. 

When he'd finished gobbling up his share, Bin went around to find more food by eating the leftovers that the other trainees didn't want. And once he's full, his content face looked exactly like a smiling seal. Cute.

But like all good things, peace didn't last very long. When it came time to drive back to the dorms, Bin began to get motion sickness and threw up in the car, no thanks to his large appetite. Because the car needed to get cleaned right away (so the stomach acid in the vomit wouldn't eat through the leather seats), the 6 trainees who were meant to ride that (specific) car had to exit the cool vehicle and walk the rest of the way to the dorms. 

Unfortunately, the humid weather was especially unforgiving, and the 5 trainees (except Bin) who had been sweating from practice had to walk the 5 block distance (which is actually quite short) with no relief from the sweat that wouldn't evaporate to cool them off.

To make matters worse, Bin became dizzy again half way through the walk and kept tripping. So Dongmin ended up giving Bin a piggyback so that they can get out of the heat faster (and because he was the only one tall enough to do so back when Sanha was shorter).

But despite the extra weight and Bin's unbearable fever heat, Dongmin was surprisingly fine with the situation. He was able to learn a lot about the personalities of his roommates through the walk, and was also able to get closer to them as well. (his roommates are the 6members of ASTRO) 

And to think, this great opportunity was all made possible by Bin's large appetite.

 

NOTE

I've been looking at a lot of cute animals pictures so that's why Bin was compared to so many animals. Oh, and before I forget. My subscribers and readers, I want you all to know how thankful I am to you whom have been reading this book up until now. I have no writing experience and I know that my first few chapters are quite bad (it still is) but I'm just happy to have at least 15 readers every time I release a chapter. I know I haven't been updating as fast as before, but I will try to write at least 1 chapter each week. However, because of my weakly tests and finals, I really don't know what time I have to just sit down and write. As usual, be sure to comment, add suggestions, criticize...PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK! I love you all and have a vivacious day. ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪