But I am older

Little Dancer (Binwoo)

NOTE


Guys, I'm really sorry for not updating the last 2 days! I had to study and couldn't work on Chapter 3 :( Biology is a hard subject and my head hurts from trying to understand it. To make up for it, I decided to write a longer chapter for ya'll. Forgive me?

This is an updated note but, please be aware that, chapter 3 and 4 doesn't have a lot of Binwoo in it (nor is it very good)... but I might use it as reference in later chapters.

 

Chapter 3

Ding Dong Ding!!!

Thank the lord because that  was the bell signaling the end of math.

Bin was dead tired.

He found no use for knowing about the formula to solve for the hypotenuse of a triangle, yet he'd just forced himself to sit through an entire lecture full of the same a^2+b^2=c^2 just to pass his next math test. (I know it's the Pythagorean theorem, but Bin doesn't know that ;)

His head was pounding now, and to make things worse, P.E. was suddenly switched to 3rd period because they predicted that it was going to rain later in the afternoon, and the gym was still under construction.

Why did the school decide to have the gym remodeled now? They could've just had it done before the school year started, but nooooo...the construction team were delayed by a prolonged project and had to reschedule all of their plans.

There was no way Bin was going to make it through the day! He had been planning to skip history to get some sleep in the nurse's office, but now that that class had been moved to the last period of the day, dying from exhaustion seemed like the only other option.

For a second, Bin did consider skipping P.E., but that would mean abandoning Dongmin, and there was no question that Solee would attack again if Bin wasn't around.

In any case, this entire ordeal was going to end in a loose loose situation, and Bin knew he was going to dread having to stay awake for another 9 hours (for P.E., lunch, English, Korean, History, about 3 and a half hours of practice, and at least an hour of homework). 

The only thing he can do is it up and go with the flow.
Perhaps dying of exhaustion wasn't such a bad idea.

------

For a possible rainy day, it was surprising sunny during P.E.. And to make things worse, the heat was much hotter then than at the end of the school day (2:00pm), when P.E. was supposed to start.

After running around in the sun for an hour, 3rd period was finally over. 

Bin was drenched in sweat, and his headache only got worse, but this was really no surprise considering the fact that he'd just fried his brain in the sun (dark hair gets really hot) and shook it up and down like a maraca for a whole hour. 

Typically, a quick shower (after gym) would be able to calm Bin's headaches down a bit, but clearly, today was NOT A GOOD DAY!!!

By lunchtime, Bin was just about done with life. Things where starting to spin, and for the first time ever, he didn't really have much of an appetite!! 

At Bin's table, Jinwoo (Bin and Dongmin's upperclassman by one year who is also a Fantagio trainee) even commented that it was nice that Bin wasn't stuffing his face for once, which was meant to provoke Bin to return to his normal, optimistic foodie self...and on a normal day, Bin would've stuffed his face just to prove Jinwoo wrong. (I apologize for this overly long run-on sentence, I am also very tired and grammar doesn't matter when one is tired) 

However, Bin was too dazed to even notice that Jinwoo had even said anything at all. His brain could no longer comprehend words, and the only thing he could hear was a mixture of obnoxious sounds that only made his headache pound harder.

-"YAH!! Binnie, snap out of it would you?" Jinwoo said.
Somehow Jinwoo's loud YAH was able to penetrate the haze that was blocking Bin from thinking clearly, at least for a while that is.

-"Yes hyung, what is it?" Bin replied, turning his head to face the short senior across from him. (Not the 12th grade senior, just an older person type senior. I don't think I've established this yet but Bin is 15 and turning 16, Dongmin is already 16, and Jinwoo/jinjin is 17).

-"Oh, so you are alive. For a second there, you were just staring at his face (gestured to Dongmin) with a very noticeable blush, and I just thought you would want to explain yourself that's all?" Jinwoo said with a hint of mischief clear in his voice.

If Bin had already been blushing, then Jinwoo's statement probably made him blush even harder. And he must've been staring at Dongmin for quite a long time too because the 16 year old also looked really flustered, evidently trying to hide the light pink color that is spreading rampantly all over his handsome face.

-"JINWOO HYUNG!!" Bin yelled, loud enough to attract the attention of some neighboring tables," stop it!"(he whispered yell this)

-"I just came from P.E. so of course my face is a little red, and I didn't realize I was staring because...well because I slept late." *crossed his arms* 

With that, Jinwoo's face quickly shifted from a smirk to a smile of motherly amusement. 

Bin first met Jinwoo a little over 2 months ago when Fantagio first started to recruit new trainees. On that first day Bin had accidentally made the mistake of referring to him as a dongseng(a word similar to 'hey kid', used to refer to a junior) because Jinwoo was very short then (still very short now). Their friendship had only escalated since because Jinwoo is one of the only few who could handle Bin's strange and unpredictable personality.

Even though Bin is generally always tired, Jinwoo (mother) always knew exactly when Bin is really sleep deprived (which means he only got 1-2 hours of sleep) because he would always talk and act more like a drunk, sloth than his usual lazy kitten mien.

On one occasion, Bin had been so dazed that he'd even confused one of the older trainees Myungjun, with Sanha(short Sanha), the maknae of the trainees. 

That day had been hilarious. Bin had started calling Sanha "hyung" and was super respectful towards the maknae, while Myungjun, the real elder,  was speechless when Bin continued to refer to him as "dongseng". 

"YAH dongseng, can you get me the iPod?" 

"YAH dongseng, turn on the TV you're closer to the remote."

"Dongseng, how many times do I have to tell you that you need to match the beat?"

At first, everyone just thought that Bin was joking. Myungjun even played along for a while, but eventually, he got so mad that Bin ended up getting a hit on the head and a whole string of colorful curses thrown at him. "How can you treat me this way when I'm ancient compared to you?" Myungjun said.

Confused by Myungjun's (Sanha in Bin's eyes) sudden outburst, Bin just said, "but I am older," as Myungjun angrily stomped away. Meanwhile, everyone else pretty much just fell over laughing(including the dance instructor and the trainee manager), and Minhyuk was even able to get the whole thing on video.

The next day was even funnier. When Bin was finally awake enough to comprehend things, he'd just sat in a corner of the practice room, re-watching Minhyuk's video over and over with a priceless expression of disbelief plastered on his face. 

But despite the poor boy's sincere effort to apologize (got on his knees and everything), Myungjun  wasn't going to forgive him that easily. 

For the rest of that week, Bin had to massage the elder's feet for at least 10 minutes every day before Muyngjun decided to forgive him.

 

NOTE


From now on I might just refer to Myungjun as MJ because writing "Myungjun" sounds too long and I don't wanna T^T. Please give me some suggestions, comments, ideas, criticism, I want to know your thoughts (uhhh creepy). Ooo Ooo!! I also wanted to thank you guys for reading this book! Every time I get a new subscriber or see that there are more viewers, I just felt very happy. Even though it's my first fanfic, I get very motivated to know that people are reading my work(Too heartfelt?). Anyways, this chapter was really just all over the place and I don't know how I feel about it. Also, I need to tell you guys that there might not be an update tomorrow because I have to practice Piano and catch up on some sleep, but I might change my mind, who knows. Have a great day -v

Ps. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。I'm TRULY sorry about this horrible writing everyone. Please don't give up on me.