Secret Dealings

Little Dancer (Binwoo)

Chapter 7

---A week later : lunch---

-"Hyung, try bending your arms back a bit further." Bin instructed.

-"But Bin I don't think that's physically possible." Dongmin replied.

-"No, you can do it. You just need to stretch a little more. Here, I'll help you." Bin said as he pushes Dongmin's arms behind his head.

-"Yah Bin-ah! Are you trying to dislocate Dongmin's shoulders?!" Jinwoo asks as he ducked beneath a branch to get to the hideout between the 3 adjacent trees.

-"No it's alright Jinwoo hyung, we're just stretching. Bin promised to help me with some of the routTTT!! AAh- ah-ah! Hey Bin, what was that for?!" Dongmin yelled.

-"Opps, sorry about that. I guess I just wasn't paying attention." Bin said, his sly intentions perfectly hidden behind a sheepish smile.

The day after his fever, Minhyuk told him about everything. How he'd slept on Dongmin's shoulders in the car. How he'd landed on top of Dongmin after his rampage in the practice room. How he threw up..in front of Dongmin. And how Dongmin had to carry him back to the dorms.
 
---Flashback--- 

After hearing all that, Bin didn't dare to step anywhere near 3 feet of his hyung out of embarrassment. But for the sake of protecting Dongmin from loosing buttons, Bin had to forget about his embarrassment and apologize properly.

-"Hyung. Ummm. About...yesterday...ummm.." Bin recalled saying, his mouth suddenly drying up like the Sahara desert. "Uhh... I'mreallysorryaboutyesterday, I'mnormallynotlikethat, ijust *mumble mumble*"

Bin's face was flushed red. His eyes purposely trying to avoid the hard stare coming from the older, who was trying his best to comprehend the the string of words coming out of Bin's mouth.

When Dongmin finished piecing together missing parts of Bin's incomprehensible rap, his hand suddenly reached out to reposition Bin's face so the boy would look at him directly. "Binnie," he'd said gently, "It's fine. Don't worry about it."

-"Really?" Bin's face perked up in surprise.

-"Yes really," *pause* "besides, how else was I supposed to find blackmail about you." Dongmin replied with mischief in his voice.

"What?! Hyung, what do you mean? What'd you find?!" Bin asked in concern.

"Ohh, it's nothing. You'll find out when I decide to use it against you." Dongmin smirked.

Then Bin thought of an idea which he'd immediately regretted. "Hwyunggg-nim, c-can you twell me pl-pl...I mean p-pweese." Bin begged, cringing at his stiff aegyo.

-"Aww.. Bin-ah, I admiwer your effwort, but I'm sowy, aegyo doesn't work on mwe." Dongmin mocked, knowing deep down that it was a lie because his heart was already beating 1 beat faster at the sight of Bin's wide eyes.

-"Hmmm.." Bin's eyes was casted down, trying to find another way to get Dongmin to tell him the blackmail. But unfortunately for Dongmin, Bin's 'I'm thinking hard face' was almost as cute as his unintentional pouts. *ba-dump ba-dump*

Thanks to that, Dongmin's heart was racing again. He knew then that if he didn't get away from Bin soon, his cheeks would turn pink, and his cool 'aegyo got notin' on me' composure would be blown.

So in the midst of Bin's thoughts, Dongmin decided to make a suggestion to save himself from loosing face.

-"Hey Binnie, how about I make you a deal? You will help me learn all 3 dance routines before the test in two weeks...AND you have to make sure that Minhyuk, cannot in anyway, find out about you helping me. Then I will consider telling you the blackmail." *smile*

-"Seriously hyung?" Bin whined, "don't you know how hard it is to keep secrets from MY OWN BEST FRIEND? He may seem reserved, but he's extremely observant. Nothing slips past his sharp perception. He's practically a ninja, silent but deadly."

*pfft*

-"What?" Bin questioned.

-"Nothing, just.. in English, 'silent but..' never mind." Dongmin said, still laughing.

Bin sighed, "You know, you can be really frustrating."

>:-[

-"hmm, so I've been told." Dongmin replied with a flash of his signature smile that makes it impossible for Bin to hate him.

---End of Flashback---

"That was way too close." Bin thought. If Jinwoo hyung knew about their practice sessions, he might let it slip, and Minhyuk would ask Bin about it, and Bin would loose the deal because Minhyuk had been with him long enough to know when he's lying. 

Or... Jinwoo could use Bin's 'secret dealings' as blackmail to get Bin to do whatever he wants.

Ughh, WHAT'S WITH ALL THE BLACKMAIL?!?!?!

And to make things worse, it seemed like Dongmin purposely set him up to fail too. 

Just the day after their agreement, when Minhyuk was RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!!!! Dongmin said, "don't forget about the deal Binnie. Where do you want to mweet-fffffddfdxcdxc." Because, Bin was fast enough to cover Dongmin's mouth, Minhyuk didn't seem like he noticed anything.

And now, after he'd already gone through a whole week of close calls (halfway there), Bin wasn't about to let anything happen that could jeopardize his mission.
 
Although the deal was silly and childish in general, Bin was also very competitive AND...he had a plan. Once he wins, Bin was going to use THAT (Dongmin loosing his own deal) as blackmail against Dongmin.

Heh heh... time to give you a taste of your own medicine, hwyungg-nim.


NOTE

Ahh!! I'm so sorry guys I promised to release this chapter yesterday but, I caught a fever in the middle of 92 degrees weather...Heh...how iro... coincidental

( ̄ー ̄).

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. Send me comments...and hearts <3... I need encouragement... 

Welp! imma take a nap... before I start acting like Bin. See ya guys. Love you!!!!

╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ *hugs*