This is awkward. What should I say?!

Little Dancer (Binwoo)

Notes

Hey guys, sorry for the bad plot. I was writing this at 3:00am on a school night so please have some pity. Just a warning though, this chapter is EXTREMELY CHEESY. Actually most of this book might be EXTREMELY CHEESY too. I just really wanted a cute Binwoo with a cliché plot, so here it is. Oh gosh, I have to get to bed!! See ya guys. 

 

Chapter 1

Bin was glad that the manager had repeated Dongmin's name and his basic information (birthday, hometown, etc.) because Bin had been extremely sleep deprived during the morning practice and didn't even hear half of the new trainee introduction. 

The company van had just gone out of sight, leaving Bin to panic about what to say, so that the situation would feel less awkward for him and his companion.

A few of his better sentences included, "hey, what's up? I'm Moonbin but you could just call me Bin," but that didn't seem formal enough. Another attempts is, "hello, my name is Moonbin. I was born early in 1998 so I am in your grade, but is technically a year younger than you," but that sounded way too stiff and technical.

Before Bin could come up with
anymore awkward self introductions, Dongmin interrupted his thoughts with a self introduction of his own.

-"Hey, I'm Lee Dongmin. Nice to meet you." The older boy said with a smile and an extended hand.

Bin marveled at the sight of Dongmin's bright smile and became so entranced that he almost forgot to shake Dongmin's hand.

-"Oh, hi," Bin replied with a bow, "I'm Moonbin, nice to meet you too.... I guess I'll be your guide for the next few days."

-"Alright, then I'll be in your care." Dongmin said with the accompaniment of another-one of his heart stopping smiles.

After their small introduction, the atmosphere was slowly drifting back into an awkward silence once again before Bin remembered that he needed to get his dose of caffeine (aka the tea).

-"If you don't mind, can we please go to the canteen first? We only have about 5 minutes before 1st hour and I really need to grab something. I promise I'll take you wherever you want during lunch." Bin said as his lips unknowingly jut out in a slight pout.

Despite it being unintentional, Bin's pout was still irresistibly cute, and an unsuspecting Dongmin was no match for such a sudden attack.

Although Dongmin had originally planned to explore the school grounds a second time that morning, he didn't mind accompanying his adorable guider either. Besides, lunch was 30 minutes long according to his schedule, and if they finished their food early, Dongmin would have a lot more time than just 5 minutes to look around.

-"Sure," Dongmin replied, "lead the way."

-"Thanks a lot," Bin said as his face relaxes in relief, "I owe you one."

---
Slam!

Ding Ding Ding Ding!

Bin sighed in relief. He was actually able to finish the biology test before the bell rang.

Normally, Bin would've been a  much faster test taker, but his head had been hurting so badly that the letters started to swirl in the middle of the test session.

Bin was also distracted by his worry for Dongmin, who was forced to take the test even though he'd only just registered for the school 2 days ago. However, when Bin glanced at Dongmin during the test, he'd already answered 25 out of 50 questions in less than 15 minutes. He was also the first to finish and Bin could only stare in awe as he struggled to comprehend number 19.

Clearly, the tea wasn't working very well, but going to rest at the nurse's office would also mean leaving Dongmin behind to fend for himself against the 15 girls in his class, plus another 50 or more who would be coming from other classes to catch a glimpse of the new transfer student during the break between periods. 

For convenience purposes, the company had already requested that their trainees be placed in the same class if their graduating year was the same. So it made sense that Dongmin would be placed in the same class as Bin. 

The only issue is that Bin's class had a notorious reputation for housing Solee and her gang of clingy fan girls, whom he knew were capable of very scary things. (They basically chase cute guys around, screen their names, and take things, I'm sorry for this cheesy plot.)

On the 2nd day of high school (the first are normally the welcoming ceremony), Bin had forgotten to close his gym locker, and when he came back from P.E., his locker was wide open and his towel was missing, gone without a trace. 

At first Bin just assumed that he'd misplaced it. But when he saw the tip of his initials poking out of Solee's school bag, he knew that she had taken it.

There were also many incidents where Bin gets stuck in a crowd of girls and ends up loosing a few buttons. And when there aren't enough buttons to go around, pieces of his shirt would also get ripped off as well. Sometimes, the patches of ripped fabric where purposely coordinated so it would show his abs. Fortunately, the company had given the nurse a stash of uniform shirts since then to prevent anymore unsavory situations from happening.

Recalling those memories made Bin shudder a bit. He knew what these girls were capable of and Dongmin was going to be eaten alive if he left, the vulture like stares that Bin saw aimed at Dongmin during the test pretty much confirms Dongmin's status as the next cute boy victim. 

And since the bell that signals a passing periods had just rang, the attack on the new transfer student was going to start in 5-4-3-2-