The Gathering

Gongju Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Eun-Hwa's POV-

Last night, I really couldn’t sleep at all since I kept on thinking about Oh Sehun. I never felt this kind of feeling at all. It was like I couldn’t get him out of my mind. He was so perfect. He was like the person that I always dreamt to marry with. I felt that this feeling was just so right for him. Seemed that I would regret it with all my life if I could not be with him. But what could I do?

I don’t know why it seems that I couldn’t speak anything even when I was just looking at him from afar. Ah! Eottokhae?!

 

“Mama?”

“Huh?”

“Are you alright?”

“W-what is it songsaengnim?” I was stuttering to speak to my teacher. Great! I was daydreaming in the middle of my class.

“I was asking whether you are alright. You have not answered the question number five.” said my literature teacher.

“I’m so sorry, songsaengnim.. I think I’m not feeling well..” and now I’m lying to him. Great Eun-Hwa!

“I’m sorry to hear that, Mama. Should we end the class now?” I could see he was concerned with this although I could not see his face clearly because of the curtain in front of me.

“I think so. B-but songsaengnim..” should I ask him this? He is also a man. Maybe he will understand.

“Iye, mama?”

“May I ask you a question?” I gulped. Will it be alright? I saw him nodding. “Ehmm.. I-I see you are a man..”

“Iye?!” he was kind of shocked.

“A-ani .. Please don’t misunderstand this, songsaengnim. I’ll tell you something but please don’t tell anybody about this.”

“Iye, Mama. I will die if I tell others.”

“Good." I took a deep breath. "Well.. I.. I’m actually really nervous about the marriage that abamama will arrange for me." I held my breath. "You know.. I don’t know whom I will marry. But.." I sighed. "If I happen to.. to l-like someone else, should I go and talk to him?" I gulped when I didn't hear anything. "Please tell me.. you’re a wise man so I guess you should know the answer.” Oh dear god! Did I just spill my secret to my teacher?  

“Is this why you were not paying attention on my lesson?” Inspite of his calm voice, I still could catch the strickenness. He reminded me of my father although he was a little bit older than him.

“A-ani..” I gulped. After it was silent for a few second, “I’m so sorry songsaengnim. I just saw that Hwan orabeoni will marry a girl that he loves. I think they will live happily. I’m so scared that abamama will not find someone that I love.” I fidgeted my fingers while I couldn’t help to let my mind wandering to Oh Sehun again.

“I believe you will be with someone that you love, Agisshi." I could kind of tell that he smiled. "Talk to him. I believe he will like it. Who knows he will be your husband.”

“You think so?" I asked. But then suddenly I realized that I had been spilling to much. "Oh! But I don’t like someone.. it was just what if..” I giggled nervously.

“Yes, sure~” He sounded like teasing.

“Songsaengnim, I’m not kidding!” I frowned a little to hide my nervousness although he could not see it.

He laughed. “Iye, Mama.”

 

“Thank you, songsaengnim." I put back my stuff in their place. "You’re really awsome. Thank you for the lesson today.” I bowed to him.

“It's an honor for me.” He bowed.

“Oh! Send my hello for your daughter.” I smiled.

 

“I think I need to go to Hyunseo orabeoni’s place.” I smiled cheekily when I thought what I could do there.

 

“Iye, Mama.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mama! Where will you go?” asked Hyejin. She was grabbing my arm like her life was depend on it. I rolled my eyes.

“I will go to orabeoni’s place. What with this?” I looked at her hands that were on my arm and then I looked back at her. She instantly let my arm go and she sighed dramatically.

“You must be up to something not good when y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter