Princess Eun-Hwa

Gongju Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean you don't know where she is?!" said a middle-aged woman.

"I'm sorry ma'am.. we really do not know where she is.." said the other who seemed to be a lot younger than the other.

"Oh my.. my poor life.. I will be dead if the king knows this.." the middle-aged woman pacing back and forth.

"I believe she will be back.."

"Go back to your work before I do something you-"

 

"Why are you so serious Hyejin-ah?" said a soft voice.

"OMO! Agisshi! Where have you been?" said Hyejin the middle-aged woman. "Where have you been? I was really afraid that your parents will kill me.." she approached the princess.

"You know I will never do that Hyejin-ah.." she chuckled. "And.. how many times should I tell you to call me Eun-Hwa?" she crossed her arms and pretended to get mad.

"How could I do that? I'm only your maid."

"Heissh.. whatever.. I'll go to my place.." Hyeseo or the princess walked to her room.

"Gongju-"

"Should I tell my father that you do not obey my command?" She turned to Hyejin and narrowed her eyes.

Hyejin shook her head and got a chuckled from Hyeseo again, "Where have you been, Eun-Hwa?"

"It's not your business.." She walked again. "I know what I do.."

"Don't tell me you went to the village again! What if your father knows?"

"He won't know this.. I do what he always tells me.. I read a lot of books and attend classes.. I need times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter