Oh Sehun

Gongju Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

 

I walked around my place after attending some classes. I wanted to go to my brother's place, the crown-prince place, but I canceled that when I remembered that probably he was with his friend right now. Well, I actually didn't hate his friend, I was just.. I didn't know. Hye-Hwan or Suho as I called him, told me that his best friend named Kim Jongin had a crush on me. That was quite obvious though. Well, he was nice and good looking, but I just thought him as my brother. Just like how Suho to me.

I started to get bored and walked to the palace kitchen to see the cooks. My mother actually didn't want me to go anywhere in the palace without any attendance, but I just didn't like to be followed everywhere that I went. So I kept on doing that despite the fact that my mother had scolded me almost everytime. I went to the kitchen and talked to some of the cooks although they were so shy in front of me. This was really the impact of me didn't have any friends besides the maid in my place that finally I often walked around the palace to talk to anyone.

"Excuse me.." I looked at a girl who was the same age as my brother barged in the kitchen. "Doctor Jang asked me to come here to inform the prince's cooks to give him an extra healthy food because he will attend the archery class again this following month-" she looked at me and her eyes were suddenly doubled in size. "Gongju Mama.." she immediately bowed to me and I smiled at her.

"Is that all, Sunmi?" the cook that I was talking to, asked her.

She nodded her head and was ready to leave, "Sunmi-ssi?" I said.

She turned around and also everyone to look at me with the double size eyes, "Please don't use that formalities to me, princess.." She bowed again.

"Then Sunmi? Can I go with you? Where will you go?" I asked.

"I will go to the medical centre, mama.." she still bowed to me.

"Medical centre? I haven't gone there before.. let's go then!" I stood up and grabbed her arm to join me walked to the medical centre.

 

 

I walked there with her by my side. I saw all people in the palace bowed to me and when I reached the medical centre with Sunmi, I saw everyone looked at me with their double size eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "Why does everyone seem so surprised?" I mumbled.

 "Because you are not supposed to be here, your majesty.." I looked at her and she lowered her head.

"How old are you, Sunmi?"

"Iye?" she finally looked at me.

"That will be better. Looked at me when you are talking to me.." I smiled to the people who greeted me.

"How could I do that, mama?"

I sighed, "It's so hard to make friends when you are a princess." I looked at her, "How old are you by the way?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter