I Met Him Again

Gongju Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Orabeoni!" I was running to his place to look for him then I accidentally saw him walking with his friend, Kim Jongin. "Orabeoni.." I approached him and bowed. "Anyeonghaseo..".

"Anyeonghaseo, mama." Kim Jongin bowed to me and I did the same.

"What is my sister doing here?" Suho orabeoni smiled and gave Jongin a knowing look.

"May I have your time, orabeoni?" I said. Signaling for him to come with me.

He squinted his eyes, "What do you want to talk about?"

"Will you come with me?" I asked impatiently. I saw Jongin was holding his laugh.

"You should come with her, Jeoha.." Jongin said.

I nodded, "Come in then.." Jongin bowed to me and Suho orabeoni before he left.

 

 

"Orabeoni.." I sat in front of him. "Ehm.."

"What is it, Eun-Hwa?" he looked at me.

"How.. how can abamama let you go to the village?" he instantly squinted his eyes and I instantly shut my mouth.

"Why?" he asked in his serious tone and I could only sigh.

"I want to go out from this palace.. I want to know the life beyond this.." I looked at him.

"You know that it is not safe.." he sighed.

"Orabeoni, I will not go anywhere. I just went to the medical centre with Sunmi."

"Who is Sunmi? And you have gone out from here?" he widen his eyes. Oh no! I should have shut my mouth.

I fidgeted my fingers and nodded. "B-But everything was fine. And Sunmi.. She is a girl in the infirmary." I looked at him in shame.

"You know you can't do that again." he sighed and started opening a book. He was so diligent.

"Arasseo.. But orabeoni.." I scooted closer. "That is not what I want to discuss!"

He rolled his eyes, "I don't want to be involved in this."

I pouted, "Heish!"

He looked at me then he looked back at his book.

"Will appa believe me if I say to him that I want to learn medicine?" I mumbled.

He shook his head, "You can learn it here..".

I pouted, "You're right.. I have no choice then..".

"But why do you really want to go again?" he narrowed his eyes.

I tilted my head and pretended that I just like the village.

"Maybe we can go there together?" he mumbled.

"Jinjja?!"  Maybe just this time.. the other time I can just go there secretly. I giggled.

"Heish! I didn't say anything!" he backed away from me.

"Ani-ya! Yo said we can go there together!" I frowned at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I'll talk to abam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter