Day 6.1 - Love at First Sight?

My last hundred days with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being one of the elites of the country, Sunggyu is often invited along with his father and brother to lavish parties where people of the highest class gather and mingle. It was before Sunggyu was sick where he met this funny fellow. One could say that they were fated to meet where others could say that it was an unfortunate encounter that cannot be avoided.
For Sunggyu, he thinks it is the latter.
And even now, he still thinks so too.
At one of those parties, he had been introduced to the Lees who are close friends with Sunggyu’s family. Apparently, Heechul and the eldest son of the Lees attends the same school and are close friends as well. Sunggyu plastered a polite smile on his face as he greeted the head of the Lees.
“As expected of your son, such graceful manners.” The dignified man praised as he looked at Sunggyu with warm eyes. Sunggyu replied with a gentle smile of his own as his father humbly accepted the compliment.
“This is my second son and my daughter, this is their first time in such events.” Mr. Lee gestured two children who were standing behind him forward and they bowed as they greeted Sunggyu’s father. 
Heechul had long jetted with the eldest son of the Lees to mingle with the others of their age, abandoning Sunggyu to their father and the boring party. Sunggyu personally dislikes such parties as they were tiring and he likes being alone rather than being in a crowd such as these.
Sunggyu snapped out of his pondering when he felt a gaze on him. He looked at the source and was surprised to see that the stare came from the boy standing before him. The second son of the Lees, someone who Sunggyu should be on friendly terms with in order to aid his brother in the future. Sunggyu decided to turn away the boy was not a good decision for the future and returned the stare with a small smile.
“Beautiful.” Sunggyu raised one of his eyebrows in question at the word the boy uttered.
A blush crept up his cheeks as the boy realized it was a slip of the tongue. Beautiful, he had called Sunggyu. A male calling another male beautiful. Sunggyu may be young but he is not ignorant of the world nor is he ignorant of such delicate issues. Although he is not ignorant, he is, however, at a lost at how to respond to the situation.
His brother, Heechul, decided to show up at that particular timing, making everyone doubt if he had actually planned for this to happen.
“Yes, my little brother is indeed beautiful. He has quite a feminine face, doesn’t he?” Heechul’s tone was one of bragging and another male behind him, the eldest son of the Lees Sunggyu suppose, took a glance at Sunggyu before chipping in.
“Indeed, he does have a babyface.” 
Sunggyu ignored all of the chatter and instead focused on the we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter