Day 4 - "Both of you look more like a pair of lovers to me"

My last hundred days with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that incident between Sunggyu and Woohyun, Woohyun feels that he has gotten closer to Sunggyu as compared to before. Sunggyu has become more talkative and open while Woohyun can finally call Sunggyu his friend without feeling uncomfortable. However, Woohyun knows that there are still many things that he does not know about his new friend.

 

One of them goes like this:

 

Woohyun was walking home alone that day. His friends had gone to get some burger and he wasn’t feeling hungry. He was walking slowly, with his ear piece plucked in when he saw Sunggyu.

 

With his uniform tucked out, he was leaning against the wall outside a female clothing shop. Woohyun cannot help but think that Sunggyu looked very cool with his loose tie and untucked shirt as he fiddled with his phone. Just then, a woman walked out of the shop and headed towards Sunggyu.

 

His sister? She looks pretty…

 

However, the sophisticated looking woman linked her arm around Sunggyu’s as they walked away from the shop. Woohyun widened his eyes in disbelief. He cannot believe that Sunggyu liked older women nor does he know that his friend had a girlfriend. His girlfriend looks rich and elegant, someone worthy of Sunggyu’s status.

 

But Woohyun cannot comprehend the tugging at the edge of his heart when he saw them talking happily, especially when Sunggyu gave her a gentle smile.

 

So he can smile like that too.

 

Woohyun slapped his own cheeks in irritation. Why should he be bothered when Sunggyu linked arms with another person? Sunggyu comes from a rich family, it is no surprise if he has a couple of girlfriends or even if he has a fiance.

 

Maybe he is being too possessive with his new friend, though Woohyun had never felt this way with his other friends. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he continued his way home.

 

The next time Woohyun came across that woman was when he was walking around town with Sunggyu. When Sunggyu asked to hang out with him after school hours, Woohyun was extremely elated. They ate ramen and walked around window shopping for the latest trends and pastries. Woohyun recently found out that Sunggyu had a sweet tooth and being a cook, he cannot help but want to make something for his friend. His baking skills are not too bad either so he is doing his research.

 

“Do you like muffins?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu as he watched him eyeing one of those chocolate filled pastry on the display outside a bakery. He cannot help but smile as he watched those eyes sparkle as they drown in the colorful display of cakes, waffles, ice creams, and whatnots.

 

“I should eat them while I still can,” Sunggyu’s comment was weird.

 

What does that mean? He can eat sweets anytime he wants.

 

Woohyun frowned in incomprehension but let it go as Sunggyu had moved on to another sweets shop.

 

“Sunggyu?” a somewhat feminine voice called out to Sunggyu, making them pause and turn around.

 

Woohyun immediately recognized the woman as the same person from before who linked her arms with Sunggyu but before Woohyun could say anything, Sunggyu had greeted her.

 

“Heechul? What are you doing here?” Sunggyu hugged the woman, Heechul.

 

Woohyun was still unable to sort out his feelings but he did not like the intimate contact they are having currently.

 

“I was passing by to get some flower seeds for the gardener,” Heechul grinned as she kissed Sunggyu lightly on his cheek which shocked Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu, noticing Woohyun’s confusion, scratched his head. He was unsure as to how to introduce Heechul to him but he is someone that Woohyun will meet and interact sooner or later.

 

“Woohyun, this is Heechul.” Woohyun forced out a smile as he looked at Heechul.

 

“Nice to meet you, I am Sunggyu’s friend, Woohyun.” He stretched out his hand for a handshake which Heechul took.

 

“Nice to meet you too, I am Heechul, Sunggyu’s brother.” Heechul smiled at him.

 

For a moment, Woohyun doubted his ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter