Day 1 - "I just ended her suffering"

My last hundred days with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nam Woohyun, age 17, had just entered his first year of high school in Seoul and it has been half a year since he had first stepped foot into the school building for classes. He is currently staring at the empty chalkboard, waiting for the teacher to arrive and start the first lesson of the day while drowning out the other noises in the classroom. Other noises namely the squealing and giggling of the girls crowding around a certain group of male students.

            Kim Sunggyu was in the center of the group and also the center of the girls’ attention. The rich son of the Kim family being born with a handsome face easily sweep the girls off their feet even when he is not doing anything. His good grades keep him in a good relationship with the teachers and his good-looking face keeps his bed warm with different partners every night and Woohyun was sure that there were times where those partners were male.

            Woohyun wonders if Sunggyu knows that his bunch of friends were only his friends because of his status.

There were times when fleeting thoughts such as these would sneak into Woohyun’s blank state of mind. Not that it was any of his business though but he just cannot help but wonder what it feels to be in that person’s shoes. Surely, that person had felt it to a certain extent, the fakeness of his friendships.

Well, if he hasn’t then maybe despites his grades, he is an idiot.

 

However, Woohyun also acknowledges that there are different sides of a person and that he is wrong to judge a person based on what he saw but one incident made Woohyun have somewhat mixed feelings regarding Sunggyu.

It was when he was going to have his lunch at the back of the school building where it is always isolated and filled with bushes and trees. It is Woohyun’s special place. Everything green a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter