Maybe I Love You?

Little Princess's Lover ♥

"Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto."

 

 

 

WY's POV

We're still in my bedroom, me with Princess Jieun in MY BEDROOM?, thanks for that punk Junho! He is smart as always, smart for this situation. 
Why he always know what inside my mind??!!!!! 
but, after all he is my best friend and of course Junsu,Taec,Chan,Khun also my best friend, but Junho is closest among the guys.
how can I explain such a many things about that guy??, I'm here with Lee Jieun, Princess in my mind.. wait,do I love her?, YAAA!! Jang WOOYOUNG! get out that thaught on your mind. I remeber that last I time I kiss her cheek and she yelled at me.
"I Love your voice Jieunnie.. and I love the way you play that guitar" I replied as he yelled at me.
"bwo?, o..oh.. Gomawo.." she said calmly, YA she is too cute!
Is she blushed?, her cheeks looks red before I kissed her, really? she is so adorable!! ♥
"Ya! Wooyoung-ah this is your guitar right?" she asked me with a loud voice.
"oh. ne thats mine, whatss wrong with it?" I asked her again.
"I've already sang a song, so... now its your turn you have to sing for me!" she wanted me to sing for her?,
omo.. lets see how is it going Little Princess ☺


LJE's POV

I tried to asked him to sing a song, I just want to hear his voice and how is he play guitar, Lee Jieun are you only want to hear his voice, or something else?
I don't like him, I knew it I wouldn't be in love with that guy. Eotthoke? I feel my feeling my heart the deepest heart is unfortunately feel the mixed feeling to him Jang Wooyoung.. Why..

 

Why...am I feel like this...

many qustions in my mind and they're only for you, ahh Jjinja whats wrong with me actually??
"Okay then, I will sing a song for you My Princess.." again and again he makes me blushed with his sweet words, YAAA! Jieunie you're a Princess musn't fall for him right? he is only your Teacher. Right! my TEACHER only teacher not more than that.
"Oh..o..ok..okay then.. you can start now wooyoung-ah..." I replied softly without yelling him, I feel I dont want to yelled him, it feels like I'm going wrong..
"I'll start then.. hear my voice okay? Pabo Princess" I giggled as he joking with his eye winking me.
He is,... good.. and sweet.. I blushed again.
He sing this song


Baby give it to me

Jja rit ha meul nae ge

jwo ne wa hahm ggeh hahl geo yah

Nae ge da ga wa jwo

Ji geum ee soun gahn mah neul

da reun saeng gah ka ji man

Nahn...
Nahn...

Neo maht eet seu myeon  dwae

Nahn...
Nahn...

I wanna feel your love.... ♫

 

Whoaa, his voice are the softest voice I ever heard, really he sang perfectly in my eyes, 
I just can't keep my mouth close, and now it opened wide after heard his voice, 
Wooyoung-ah you really make this song touched my heart instantly!.
YAAA!! what am I talking about? again? I prise wooyoung? 
really..really.....reaaa....llllyy... whats wrong with me! Princess Lee Jieun wake up now!!!
"why did you just opened your mouth so wide? haha" he asked me silly
"ah.. a..an-i.. ani..ani.. I just wanted to get some fresh air"  I answered nervously.
"that wasn't looked like breathing the fresh air after all, what are you doing right now??" Omo, he knows that Im trying to fooled him.
and he couldnt be fooled! ah.. pabo ya!
Jjinja pabo Jieunie!!


WY's POV

I just like the way she lied that she isn't spellbound for my voice, I'm singing 2PM's "Give it to me",
for some reasons, I sing that cause... I want you to give your heart to me Jieun Lee My Princess..
If you know it I'll be punished and that's okay for me, cause if you happy I'll be happy too.
"Ya!, I'm doing nothing.. y..you.. have a great talent wooyoung-ah.."
she blushed even more red, her cheeks just like a fresh strawberry, I just laughed and then she yelled at me..
"YAA! why are you laughing?, am I funny?" she yelled me as I still giggling.
"A..A-nio.. I just laughing, I can't do that?" I said finaly I stop laughing giggling they're same actualy.
"You can't!, you can't laughed at me I'm a Princess!" she said that to me as I stood up in front of her, and she make a 'X' mark with her hands, are you trying me Princess?.
"Y-YA! what are you doing?, stand back or I'll punch you"
"ya! Princess are you trying to aware me? you kidding right?" I said and continued, " You even didn't know how to fight My Princess.." I end my words.

LJE's POV

How did he knows it? he knows I didn't know how to fight, I don't like action film too, that makes me scared, I'm scared of blood actualy.
"Y-YA! what do you wanted from me?" I replied his words.
"Just sleep Princess, I know we'll be locked in here until morning. Junho is always like that. So, just be calm Princess I'll always beside you to protect you.." he is saying that to me? is it real? is he will alwasy beside me to protect me?
I just can't said No to you Jang Wooyoung, cause I believe in you, I trust you. so.. don't broke that.
"Ok..Okay.. Promise?" I make sure of him
"Promise!" he shouted, and I'm blushed..
What??!!
I was so shocked when he grabbed my wrist pulled me into his hug, I can't remove or pulled it back.
My heart says No, don't pulled him away and just reply his hug too Jieun..
"please... stay like this for a moment Little Princess.."
he said calmly and I just nodded and can't speak anything.
(Jieun's thaught : I..I... wanted to stay like this too just.. for a moment..)
no one broke the hugging moment,
but, you know sometimes,
when there's a hug..

there's a kiss too...

he kissed me softly, full of passion and I replied his kiss..
showing what my heart is saying ...
Maybe I like you Jang Wooyoung..

 

maybe..


WY's POV

I just hear what my heart is shouting, I wanna kiss her I want to show that I like her..
and finaly I can do that, I just kissed her, and the miracle comes.
She didn't broke the kiss, but she replied mine, at first I was scared if she mad at me but.. now
there's no way I scared to kiss her now, and we're still kissing.
deeply.. passionately..
(Wooyoung's thaught : Oh.. God please stop the time,,, )
Suddenly, I realize that we've moved to my bed, that just happened and me or Jieun didn't realize that.
Sorry Jieunie.. I just don't want to do it now, but someday I will..

I Promise you.. My little Princess Jieunie..

I broke the kiss and..
"Maybe you have to sleep now Jieunie, I gotta call your Appa, you'll stay here for one night and I'll say Jiyeonie and you are already sleep.." I explain her.
"Oh.. okay.. But, what about you? where are you going to sleep?" she worried about and I'm suddenly smiling.
"Don't worry about me, I can sleep on the floor, my Princess.." I replied with smiling face.
"You'll be sick if you sleep on the floor, just... sleep beside me if you want, I... I trust you won't do anything to me.." she blushed when saying that, the she covered her face with my pillow
"Just sleep Jieunie, I know you're tired.. I'll wait until you sleep.."
she didnt replied after I said that, I know she's tired. And just a minute she already slept.
you're such a sleeping beauty Princess..
I kissed her forehead and said " Good Night my Princess.."

LJE's POV

hoaammm.. is morning already.. sunrise is waking me up this morning, and I'm not shocked at all that I'm still here in Wooyoung's room. He sleep on the floor? and let me sleep in his bed?, such a caring person, I smiled.
"YAAAA!!! JANG WOOYOUNG WAKE  UP!!! its morning already you sleppy head!", I shouted at him trying to wake him up.
"YA! You can make me deaf with your voice Jieun Lee! okay okay..  I'm awake already, happy now?" he replied me shouting at me.
"Ya! why are you two so noisy?! just let me sleep for a moment" Suddenly Junho-sshi opened the door and yelled at us! hey wait he's not suppose to yelled at us, we do!.
"YOU LEE JUNHO!! GONNA DIE TODAY!!" wooyoung yelled? is he angry? wow, so creepy.
"Yeahh.. whatever I have to sleep on the sofa cause, Jiyeonie is worried 'bout Jieunie an she said she has to sleepover in here, so i decide t.o let her sleep in my room, you two wanna go out of here or stay?"
he explained directly.
"Okay, let's get out of here Jieunie?" he asked me, and I just nodded.
I grabbed his arm and looked at his face, turned red is he blushing? kekeke^^ so cute
Omo! again Jieun Lee again stop thinking bout him!!, you just grabbed his arm cause you scared !
I went searching Jiyeon, and saw the guys still sleeping, are this guys always like this?
I just raised my elbow when I looked at them.
"Jieunie!!" that voice is familiar.. is Jiyeon right it is Jiyeon
"Jiyeon-ah.. are you have already took a bath?" I saw her holding towel
"oh... ne Just now Jieunie, I brought this for you" she hand over my clothes, casual one no dress??
"This is a casual clothes I bought for you last night, I went to departement store with Junho-sshi to bought our clothes and.. sorry no dress there" Jiyeon explained,
"Oh, thats fine I should take a bath now then.."

AT 12 P.M
 "Jiyeon-ah let's go home.." I said to jiyeon.
"What? go home?, but I have plan a day with you hanging out.. Jieunie please just this time okay?" Jiyeon always make me saying Yes..
"Okay okay but just once. by the way where are we going?" I asked Jiyeon.
"You'll see, and you'd never forget this day!"
She shouted happily.

At the Amusement park

"Amusement Park?!" I asking JIyeonie..
"Yup, thats right and not only two of us here Jieunie.." she makes me confuse not only? whats that mean?
"Hey Guys! it took so long to get here you know" Junho-sshi? and he is with Wooyoung-ah, Chansung, Taecyeon, Junsu, Nichkhun.. they're here? Whatis it going on here actualy,
"Jiyeon-ah why are they're here?, I thaught its only two of us.." I whispered to Jiyeon,
"Its Okay, Junho-sshi is asking me to go out with him, but I dont want to be alone, so I decide to invite you and the guys too, no problem right?" she whispered explain all of this situation, I'm so dead now.


Flashback, WY's POV

"Guys, please just once help me with this girl, she's my type after all" Junho talked to us.
"Ya! every girl is your type, now who? Jiyeon-sshi? or Jieun-sshi?" Junsu shouted.
"nahh.. not Jieun-sshi, she's wooyoung's Princess, and I didnt like her after all.." Junho replied as he pointed at me.
"Don't mess with her Lee Junho, you'll die if you do" I was angry he brought Jieunie in his love story with Jiyeon-sshi.
"Yeah yeah, calm down wooyoung-ah, I know that you're in love with Jieun-sshi, and you Junho-ah you're in love with Jiyeonie right?" Channie chill out the situation.
"Omo, my boys are now grown up.. *mother act*" Taecyeon hugged me and Junho together
"Ya ! Okcat Taecyeon stop it they can't breathe" Nichkhun free us from Taec.
"Okay.. now whats the point now Lee Junho?" Junsu asked seriously
"the point is, you guys and me come to Amusement Park, I'll pay for you all. As for you wooyoung-ah Jieun-sshi will come too."
Junho explained to us, as I shocked Jieun was come too.
"I'll come" Chansung replied, "me too" nichkhun followed, "me three" Junsu said.
"Me four, ohh I want to see my boys are dating.. *mother act* " Taecyeon joking..
"YAAA!!" all shouted at Taecyeon.
"I'm in then" I said.
"then what are we waiting for?, Let's go!" Junho shouted happily and pulled me out with him.

End of flashback, Junho's POV

"Jiyeonie Annyeong.. " I smiled at her.
"Oh ne, Annyeong Oppa.." SHe replied with her beautiful voice.
"What do you wanna ride first Jiyeonie?" I asked her
"YA! we're here too Junho-sshi" Junsu you're such a damn boy ruined my beautiful conversation with my beauty Princess Jiyeonie.
"Oh right, then how 'bout Ferris wheel?" Jiyeonie asked me..
"alright then, Ferris Wheel here we come" I was joking and she laughed, I'm so melted..

"Sir, this Ferris Wheel is the mini one, it only contains 2 people inside, is that okay?"
the Ferris Wheel guard tell us.
"Oh, thats alright, so.. Taec you with Junsu, Channie with Khunnie, Me with Jiyeonie, and Wooyoung you with Jieunie okay?"
I told them, and they're all agree with that "Okay!" they all say, except Wooyoung and Jieunie both of them are so quiet, yeah.. whatever at least I could get close to know Jiyeonie , kekeke ^^

 

End of Junho's POV


______________________________________________________________________________________________

Woaa, Chapter 4, hard to update this, spontant actualy
sorry for the loooongggg update, I really busy but, always try to catch a time to write and edit the fanfic,
I aim 40 Chapters,
hope you guys are praying for me right now, for the 40 Chapters, 36 more..
first time, I was confused about the Amusement park , but from that I could get many more ideas,
really great huh?
keep reading guys,
don't forget to SUBSCRIBES and COMMENTS I hope I can update Chapter 5 ASAP.
^^ Loveyaa guyss

WooBiieLLa...^^ *wink