The Truth

Little Princess's Lover ♥

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."

 

LJE's POV

"Ya! so noisy! what did you guys up to?" I asked the guys of course with Wooyoung too, shouting. But I can't remember what are they shouting about 2..2..
I don't know!, so noisy and I can't hear correctly.
"We.. just..crack some jokes. Yes! crack some jokes, thats right.. jokes" said Wooyoung stemmered. he looks a bit weird, and somehow feels like hiding something behind me, well I don't know what it is, but it must be a secret with the guys. Okay, I'll pretend I don't know anything.
"Oh.. Okay.. umm.. I think Vic-eonni can leave the hospital now. She looks better and seemed so alright." I said telling them about Vic-eonni.
"Ye-yeah.. I think thats great!, so its she ready?" Khun-oppa asked me, and I call Vic-eonni and the others to come outside, so I go inside first.
"Okay, be right back, jus a sec" I said towards the guys.

I go outside again with Vic-eonni and the other girls. The guys looks so happy thats why I'm smiling right now.
"Vic noona, glad to see you again" Junho greet Vic-eonni nicely.
"Ne, Gomawo Junho-ah. Glad to see you too" Vic-eonni replying Junho's greeting.
"Maybe we should talk, Sunny-ah.." Chansung said making we all looking at him, confusely
"Oh, wae?" Sunny said, but Chansung just grabbed Sunny's wrist taking her away from us.
"What is wrong with that guy?" Yoona asked us, but then her wrist is grabbed by Taec, and he is taking her away too, again what happen?
"Vic-ah, are you hungry? let's eat okay?" Khun said, grabbing Victoria-eonni's shoulder softly. and taking her to cafeteria
All of the members done the same, I wonder why. But they leave me and Wooyoung here, so I asked him
"What's is this for?" I asked him while he's looking at me, he came closer to me and suddenly hug me so tight.
"Jieun-ah, mianhae.. I haven't tell you the truth." he said to me while still hugging me. what's wrong? what truth?
"Bwo? Actually, why do you being like this? so weird," I said to him, he broke the hug and tell me to sit beside him.
"Jieun-ah, please don't be mad if I told you this. Promise me" he said holding my hands so tight, and I just nodded looking at his weird face now.
"Do you know one of the boyband called 2PM?" he asked me, actually I don't know that group cause, I never had a life like a normal girls.
"I don't know, why?" I asked him more.
"it just... I'm one of 2PM's member but after our first concert we had a conflict and I go back to California then I go back again here" he said explaining all his secret about 2PM anad who is the real he, and the reason he can sing and play piano also dance.
"So.. my oppa, I mean my Husband is a Singer?" I asked him.

 

WY's POV

"So.. my oppa, I mean my Husband is a Singer?" I heard her asking me.
Now, I had tell her the truth, no more hiding. Oh yeah, and about the invitation to sing at Junho's Place tonight.
"Yeah, I am a singer, and Junho says that tonight, his father told us to sing at his club, you don't want to come want you?" I asked her. oh please don't come.
say no Jieun-ah, I won't let any jerks at the club touch you even just a little.
"I'd love to come!!, and I'm so happy that my husband is a singer!" my thought is all wrong. how can she'd be this happy?
But, looking at her manner now, really fun and she is extremely cute, no matter how happy she is right now.
"Ya! do they come too?" she asked me and her face is only inches from me. I was thinking she is about to kiss me?
"Who?" I asked her again. and she turn around and walking aside.
"Yoona eonni, Victoria eonni, Sunny-ah, Jessica eonni, Jiyeon-ah.. do they come too?" she mentioned all them, this girl.
"I don't know just ask them if you want to." I said to her, maybe if they don't come, she won't come to. Great. I really don't want Jieun to see my perfomance.
"Then, I ask them! Okay, I will ask them. Ya! take me to them now, okay okay??" she grabbed my hand with her silly dance well, thats a happy and cute sign for me.
"Okay.. Kaja." I said then we walk through the hospital and go inside the car.
I take her to our Hotel, and maybe I should texts the boys now.

To : Junho - Taecyeon - Nichkhun - Junsu - Chansung

Back to Hotel now
We need to talk, All of us!
This is Important.

From : Wooyoung

I already texts them, then I receive another messages
maybe its from them.

To : Wooyoung

Calm Down oldman, 
we'll be there soon.
k-cha!!

From : Junho

this boy is reall daebak, I think he already thaught Jiyeon about this situation.
Because he is the one who caused this situation, but no matter how He is my Cousin-in-law now.
We arrive at the Hotel, Me and Jieun are waiting in Lobby's Waiting room, that all jerks really lame. Can't they go back here faster?
"Ya! They come! Jiyeon-ahhh!" Jieun said waking me up from my mind. Back to the real live.
She then go straight to Jiyeon, and give her a hug, really cute. But, can't you hug your husband too here Lee Jieun!!
"Jieun-ah, do you come to the club tonight?" Jiyeon ask her, Ya! did s..she.. come to? she want to come too??
Jieun nodded fast, she smile brightly about hearing her bestfriend ask her that
"Ya! Daebak! Jiyeon-ah, Jieun-ah you come too?" another girl named Sunny who is Chansung's girlfriend ask Jieun so they do come.
"Yeah , we come too, did Yoona-eonni, Jessica-eonni, Vic-eonni come too?" Jieun asked her.
Aish, they do come?!

 

LJE's POV

"Yeah , we come too, did Yoona-eonni, Jessica-eonni, Vic-eonni come too?" I asked Sunny.
"Sure, they come too Jieun-ah. This is the first time I will see my Prince Charming Junho perfoming!! I'm so ecited." Jiyeon said to me, well my Prince Wooyoungie is more Charming than Junho-oppa. Ya! Jieun-ah he is none of your bussiness and what? Prince Charming,
there's none such a thing you thaught as Charming as You right?!
"I can't even think about what do I want to wear tonight! I can't wait to see him perfoming!!" its too over Jiyeon-ah, I really can't think you would be like this when you really in love with Junho-oppa.
"How about we do shopping today, right now?" Yoona eonni asked us. That's right! we do shopping then! Shopping is really Daebak!
"Thats great!, what do we waiting for? kaja now!" Jessica eonni said replying Yoona eonni's word.
we go towards the door and go outside we didn't even bothering our couple, our boys. They will be so extremely shock with our looks this night!
 

What place is this really awesome. I've never seen a really big boutique here.
"Woaa.. Jjinja! Really Beautiful awesome eonni" Jiyeon said well.. I still looking at the great big boutique 
"This is My Omma's Boutique, she's in China now, I've already called her, she said I can do anything here so we can bought a gown that we want here, free!" Yoona eonni you're great I really want it all.
"So just pick the one you want most, then we go to Hairstyle we need Make up right?" Yoona eonni said to us, we just nodded adnd then searching our own gown ourselves.

Jiyeon-ah she wear this one..

Yoona eonni, wear this

Jessica eonni choose this..

Sunny wear this one

Victoria eonni 's dress , mini dress

and, last.. I pick this one..

(And if you wondering, what will the 2PM members wear, this are what they wear..

just like their Hands up tour in Indonesia)

We had went to hairstylist and boutique also, our dresses really pretty seems like we choose the best.
We then went to our Hotel and meet the guys.
I can saw them open their eyes and also their mouth really wide, we got it girls!
But, when I saw Wooyoung he seems just like usual, my dress isn't good?, is that?
"You look.. s...so..soo.. perfect Jiyeon-ah" Junho said to jiyeon and come towards her.
The others too, come towards their own girlfriend.
"Are you cold?" I heard Khun asked Victoria, maybe he is worried about her.
"No, Gwenchanna" Vic eonni smiling and said it to him, and then Khun also smile at her.
BUt me, wooyoung just acting like he don't know anything, he just sit on the sofa and kind of not looking at me.
Maybe I just need to greet him now, he must be worry about me.
"Chagi!" I call him, but still didn't turn his head towards me.
So, I decide to walk towards him. I tapped his shoulder nicely, hoping he would notice me here.
"Oh... Jieun-ah?" Yes he awakes!
"Ne, its me pabo!" he is listening to the mp3, so thats why he didn't hear I'm calling.
"Ya! Kaja!, they're waiting for us, 2PM!" Junsu said to us, I guess he is shouting.
"Okay, Kja Jieun-ah" he than stood up and suddenly grabbed my hand and smile at me, then he whisper something to me.
"Pabo Pretty Princess" and then he smirked at him, I smriked him back and whispered back
"You look, Gorgeus" and give him a wink.
he just smile and then we go to the club.


AT THE CLUB, LJE's POV

"Let's go, the manager wnats us to perfom now" Taecyeon said.
"Okay," they all replying Taec's words.
The girls and with me too. We're sitting at the corner of the stage, Wooyoung said to me, that he will perfoming their song 'Hands Up'
and he said that he is the one of the Lead Dancer. I wonder how he dance well.
"Omo Omo, its that 2PM? it is!! its Them!! kyaa~" I heard fangirls talking about our boys.
"Ya! Ya!Ya! is that Wooyoung? he looks so cute, I love him!" aish this fangirls don't dare you touch my Udong, or you'll die soon.
When the song is started I can hear the fans are cheering loudly, and we're not.


[Chansung] Hullyeo peojineun umage matchweo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up
[Junho] On sesangi hamkke michyeo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up

[All] Now
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put

[Junsu] Bollyumeul nopyeo seupikkeo teojidorok
Geurigo modu hamkke michyeo jeongshin ppajidorok
Jeongshin ppajidorok, jeongshin ppajidorok
On momeul heundeureo bwa bwa
Amu saenggak an nadorok

[Taecyeon] Oneul modu hamkke bam sae
Nae mare dongeui haneun saram manse
Oneul kkeutkkaji gyesok dallyeogase
Irya! Irya! You know what I'm sayin'
Igeon gwireul deudneun piro hwe bokje yeongyangje
Patireul teoteurineun gipokje
Bam sae heundeullineun bulbiche
Ttak eoulliji nae mal matje

[Chansung] Hullyeo peojineun umage matchweo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up
[Junho] On sesangi hamkke michyeo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/0-9/2pm/hands_up.html ]
[All] Now
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put

[Nichkhun] Here we go, Here we go gyesok dallijago
Ije gyeou yeoldu shi ajik hae tteullyeomyeon meoreottago
Hae tteullyeomyeon meoreottago, hae tteullyeomyeon meoreottago
Geureoni han jando mashigo
Dashi jakhajago

[Taecyeon] Haega tteugi jeone jeoltae
Eumagi kkeunhgineun iri eopge
DJ oneul bameul butakhae
[Sohee] "Oppa mideodo dweji OK?"
[Taecyeon] Yes Sir
Naneun meonjeo deureo galke
Ireon mari naoneun iri eopge
Sul han janeul dagachi deurikkilke
One shot dagachi ja galke

[Chansung] Hullyeo peojineun umage matchweo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up
[Junho] On sesangi hamkke michyeo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up

[All] Now
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put

[Wooyoung] Don't stop oneul bameul
Tteooreuneun modeun saenggageun OH
Biweo beorigoneun
Dagachi jeulgyeo bwa OOH~

[All] Now
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put

Put your Hands Up!


The song stops, and then the guys are come towards us. Except Wooyoung, his 'fangirls' are holding him tight, trying to get some picture together, and what? autograph. Its fine, but don't dare you...
"Oppa! you're so handsome!" one of the fangirl KISS my Udong?!!!! How-How dare!!
"Ya!" I shout, then they're all facing me.
"Jieun-ah Jieun-ah!!!!" Wooyoung calling me, but I ignore him
I just go and walk to the bar, I can't believe it! Okay, I'm jealous and that's the truth, I can't lie anymore.
That fangirls, are all ! punk! 
"Need a drink ma'am?" the bartender asks me politely.
"I need ." I said shortly, I really need something to cold my mind, even I haven't drink any.
the bartender gives me a glass of something-i-don't-know but when I drink it, I feel like I grumbling myself.

 
 
WY's POV

"Jieun-ah? what do you drink? Oh my God! you drink too much" I said looking at her drinking like a monster.
she didn't know how to drink, even haven't taste any.
"ah..ahjussi?..you know what... this drink is really delicious.. I feel like I was flying now.. whoossh..whoosshh.." she said s, she is in a control of alcohol, act like a flying birds.
"You need a rest, really need a rest" I said towards her, and then I grabbed her waist and bring her like a bridal style.
"ahahaha..ahjussi..you know what..that guy..who makes me like this.. maybe with his -punked-fangirls who kiss him..hahaha" so thats why she is shouting last time, is she jealous, am I dreaming?.
Well, all I know is when someone is in a control of an alcoholic drink, they will said the truth their true feelings. is it right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 15 is ready,
sorry for updating too long, I have some problem about the connection and internet.
so terrible.but, I hope you enjoy this chappy.
Keep reading Readers, I love you all!!
Subscribes okay? really appreciate :D

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
정말 감사합니다 ^^

Loveyaa,
WoobiieLLa__