Suddenly Kiss

Little Princess's Lover ♥

"We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses."




LJE's POV

 

"Whoaaa... ouch" Damn! pabo me, my long dress makes me fell down. But I feel something.. touching.. my lips.. Wait in this room there's only me and Wooyoung-sshi!. I open my eyes and.. Whooaa my lips touching with his. And the point is We KISSED! this is not a real kiss just suddenly.
"YAAAAAHHHH!! what's this for heh?" I said angryly. "YA! why are you blame me? it is you who fell down and I just wanna help you" he said.

"mianhae wooyoung-sshi mianhae.. but, it was your fault too! you stole my first kiss! YA!" I blame him again, cause he stole it my first kiss. My heartbeat still beating and beating, faster and more faster, I hope I wasn't really fall for him.

 

WY's POV

I feel happy when we kissed, her lips was so soft and I'm greatfulthat my First Kiss is you Jieunie. "I'm going to change my dress is all messy cause of you! " she angryly said that. Really, she was cute even when she was angry. "Ok, Ya! are you blushing? your cheeks are red like a couple of strawberries" I asked her. "Omo, a-ani-anio I'm not blushing at all! ouch.. it hurts" she shouted. "waeyo? Ya! you have bleed let me help you, it maybe hurting you so much" I helped her and hold her,l carry her to bed so she can have a rest.

"Ya! its nothing for me, you can go home and I can call my maid to bandage my bleed.." she avoid its hurting. "Ya Jieun Lee!, are you pabo? this is a serious bleed and I want to help you, pabo Princess" I scoled her. I was really care aboput you JIeunie, I dont want you to feel any pain.

 

LJE's POV

does this man really soft like this?, he really nice and he care a lot about me, thats makes me remember Udong-oppa, he used to call me pabo Princess everytime I feel pain, and he said that he don't want me to feel any pain.. I even didn't know what is Udong-oppa's real name?
he only thaught me to called him Udong-oppa.
"Gomawo, jjinja gomawo Wooyoung-sshi.." i thanked him. "No problem, at least I still can see this pabo Princess smiling" he praised me, and thats make me blushed again. He bandage my bleed and tells me a funny story, he such has a good humour personality, hahaha.

Suddenly

"Jieunieee!!!.." I know that familiar voice. "Jieuniee I miss you so much Jieunie, Yaa.. are you fell down? you look  so messy to" Jiyeon asked me. Right!, this is Jiyeon she is my best friend, her father also work with my dad as a manager. "oh, Jiyeonie you come, yes I was fell down and have bleed".

"Oh, Anyyeong haseyo.." wooyoung said. "ah, Annyeong chonun Jiyeon imnida I'm Jieun's best friend, and who are you? I never see you around" Jiyeon replied. "Ne, I am Wooyoung Jieunie's new personality teacher, but we are in the same age so, just relax Jiyeon-sshi" he explained.
Wait? same age? I thought he is older than Jiyeon. "Wooyoung-sshi do you ever live overseas korea?, you seems American-style" Jiyeon asked. "jjinja? haha, ne.. I was moved to California when I was a child" Wooyoung answered.

but, wait California? Udong-oppa moved to California too when we were child. Omo its impossible that Wooyoung-sshi is Udong-oppa. Ya! Jieunie you're so pabo pabo pabo! Udong-oppa and Wooyoung-sshi are diffrent, I mad at myself.

 

WY's POV

"Okay princess, I will leave now, tomorrow we'll continued the lesson so have a much rest you need Princess.." I reminded her. Then, I say goodbye to Jiyeon-sshi and Jieunie's Parents. I went to 2PM guys' apartement I stay there you know.
they're all my bestfriends, even thought they're crazy they're still my bestfriends. "Ya hey guys! I'm back" I greeted them. " oh our Udong boy is back" *mother act* Said the OkCat boy Taecyeon. "Ya hyung you're back" Chansung said.

"WOOYOOUUNGGIIEEEE" Nichkhun shouted as he hugs me, "So.. tig..ght..can't..br..brea...breathe..."  I said with just a minimal air I can take ^pabo author wkwkwk^.

"Ya khun-sshi can't you see Wooyoung-ah can't breathe cause you hugged him so tight.." Junho saving me. "mianhae.. hehe *giggles*" khunie apologized. "Long time no see wooyoung-ah" Junse greeted me. "You guys!, do you know how mush I missed you all? hahaha" I talked silly. " I didn't missed you Jang Wooyoung, hahha" Junho act funny.

"How are you in California hyung? did you find your Princess?" chansung asked me. "noo.. My Princess is in here dude" I answered.
"In here? korea? wow.." shouted Junsu. "My little Udong boy is grown up hwhw" *mother act* Taecyeon said. Everybody laughing at me, such a silly okcat here.

 

LJE's POV

"Ya, jieunie is that 'Teacher' really is your 'Teacher' or else?" Jiyeon asked me. "Ya Jiyeon-ah what do you mean 'Else'?" I asked her back. "Why do you asking me back? I know you Jieun Lee You never close to any boy except your Father and your Udong-oppa, right?" she continued "and that Wooyoung-sshi seems to be so caring to you". "I know, I know.. but when I'm with Wooyoung-sshi I feel like we've ever meet before and I was so close with him" I said.

Jieunie why are you like this?, you've never feel such a fast heartbeat like this, and thinking about... Kiss.. heh?, Ya! Jieunie you're not gonna fell for that man right? no you're not NO NO!. But.. Why I was thinking about him now? thining about the kiss.. and his caring act. Ya Lee Jieun you better go sleep and not thinking about anything!

 

WY's POV

"I will sleep earlier guys, you guys have a good time watching that film" Actualy I had watch that film twice. I wonder what Jieunie doing right now? is she already sleep yet? or doing a Princess thing. I sure know her a lot. Jieun-ah What were you thinking now? are you thinking about that kiss, same as me.. I still can feel that kiss Jieun-ah *touching lips with hand* so soft and smooth..
"Wooyoung-ah! you are pabo pabo, she doesnt even like you, its a long time when you was leaving her anad go to California! she won't like you right now. After all she is a Princess now.. real Princess.. not 'Your Little Princess'" I talked to myself, and once I was so tired I go to sleep.

Tomorrow Morning, LJE's POV

 

Morning already? okay time to awake. suddenly someone knocked my door "Princess are you overslept? this is 12pm already" Someone said. "What? 12PM Omo!!" I get up and take a fast shower daa Image as a Princess is important. "Can I come in?" someone asked me and the voice was familiar. "Sure you can, please" I said after wearing my red mini dress and make my make up
"ah.. Wooyoung-sshi good morning" (Jieun thaught: Ya! good morning? its afternoon now pabo me) , "Let's start the Lesson my Princess.." he said warmly.

Omo, he said I'm his Princess?, now I'm blushed and blushed again. I think my face is now looks red like my dress, now what? he got more closer to me, we have an eye contact I can even talked, think I've lost my voice, he is more closer I can even feel his breath. closer enough to kiss me but..

 

 

 

 

hahahaha, hey guys finished my Chapter 2 now "Suddenly Kiss" you guys must be so curious about the "but...."

then check it ou later on Chapter 3 *Author is thinking about the title*

Dont forget to comment and Subscrbes kay?!

Author off..

byeee readers.. Loveyaa

WooBiieLLa