We'll Be Back!

Little Princess's Lover ♥

 "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

 

LJE's POV

We go inside the car, Wooyoung drive it. He was fast but safety, I trusted him at driving, but I still wondering how can Vic-eonni fainted? is she sick?, but she seemed alright when we arrived here, how can it be?
"We arrive, kaja!" Wooyoung stopped the car and help me open the car's door.
"Thanks" I said a bit coldly, I've forgive him but I.. my mind is stil thinking about last time, he almost rapped me.
I know he is my 'Official-Husband' but, I even didn't know does he love me too? or maybe not?
We go inside the Hospital and asked the Receptionist where is Vic-eonni's room.
"Young-ah!" Someone called Wooyoung's name, and when I realize that was Taecyeon, he called us for coming towaards him.
 "Where's Vic-eonni? is she alright? how can she fainted?" I asked many questions to Taecyeon I'm so worried about Vic-eonni, she seemed so kind to me.

I never thaught anything bad about her, but how can she be fainted?
"Wow..wow..wow.. calm down Mrs.Jang, let's go upstairs, she is in the Operation Room, and everyone is waiting for you guys." Said Taecyeon and not answering my bunches of worrying questions.
"calm down Jieun-ah, come on let's go upstairs" I heard Jiyeon try to calm me, and without saying anything I nodded and then we both all go upsatirs to the Operation room. wait, did he say Op..Operation room?!!
"She'll be okay, I promise" Wooyoung whispered to my ears softly when we entered the elevator, I open my eyes widely and close it a while. I was thinking about I really can mad at this guy. His manner and his trait is so nice, really nice to his wife... Me.

"Hyung!" said Junho shouting calling his hyung Junsu, we are now in front of the operation room.
"Okay, tell me how can it be like this, Hyung?" Junho asked Junsu, but he just silent and say nothing.
"Maybe.. Khun will tell you guys" He said with a low voice, and I think is the sad one.
"Vic-ah.. she is..--" I can't control myself when Khun say it too long.
"She is what?! Oppa! please tell me!" I said cutted his words and again Shout a loud.
"SHE GOT THALASEMIA AND HEART-ATTACK, AND IT RELAPSE IN THE SAME TIME! ARASSEO?!" Khun-oppa shouted so angry to me, it seems like he is so shocked to heard and saw that Vic-eonni got  those dieseas, I'm sorry oppa. My tears started to fall
"O-oppa.. I-I didn't mean to.." I said comforting him and suddenly wooyoung grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him, going somewhere?
"Ya!Yaa! what are you doing?, its hurting me.." I can't help my self he's to strong holding my wrist like this, he must be angry at me.
"Pabo-girl!" He said, released his hold and I started to cry, I can't hold my tears anymore, is finally falling.
He lifted up my chin and hugged me so tight, his hug is so warm, I hug him back, I really need someone to be hugged now.
And I'm so glad that someone is you, I really glad.
"Youung-ah.. i-i.. just can't see someone I loved feeling like that Vic-eonni... she is kind but how can she feel that diseases in her life"  said stemmeredly to him and hold his cardigan more tight than before, cry louder than before, I even can't remember all my angryness to him.

 

WY's POV

"Youung-ah.. i-i.. just can't see someone I loved feeling like that Vic-eonni... she is kind but how can she feel that diseases in her life" she said with a stemmered voice she got, and she hold my grey cardigan tighter and tighter.
I rubbed her hair softly so she can feel my warmness. I can cry if I want, cause I feel some sadness if she do feel it, I feel it too. But, I have to be strong as a real man and a good husband for her, so I won't cry.
"Jieun-ah I know how you feel.. but please, be strong.. for me.. for Vic-sshi, and for the others.. I knew you can.. and if you can't, then I'll be the rock you standing to, I'll be the most greatful husband to keep you smile... okay Princess?" I said to her, wiping her tears and started to hug her again.
And when I said I'll keep you smile.. I mean it Jieun-ah.. i mean it..
"Let's go back to the guys, they're waiting for us.. "  I said to her ans she just nodded smiling to me with a bit tears fall on her face.

When we arrive at the guys's place, the doctor came out and maybe telling something to us, me and Jieun run a little to reach them.
"How is she doc?" Khun asked the doctor worriedly.
"She is okay, her heart-attack is not killing her at all, so she'll be fine, and her Thalasemia is all fake its only a mild anemia, so its all fine, she's too tired so she need much rest." we all took our deeply breathe adn Nichkhun seemed so happy, when he walks towards Jieun and I.
"Jeongmal Gamsahamnida Doctor!!" he said happily, and continue his steps towards us.
"Jieun-ah, mianhae I shouted to you last time.. its a reflex of my worriedness, so I'm so sorry about that, and thanks for your caring to my Vic".
Khun said to Jieun softly, almost hug her, but I pulled her to me first and fastly so that Khun can't hug my Jieun.
He already got Victoria-sshi right?!
"Ya, don't try to hug my wife, you got yours , Victoria-sshi forget about her?" I raised up my elbows, and smriked to Khun.
He looks like thinking about something, maybe thinking about my words. Jieun looked at me weirdly, maybe she said "Ya! why did you do that?"
I don't about that weird face talking about, but its cute so I give her a little smile.
"Oh!, ne Mian young-ah, I'm just too happy, Jieun-ah your husband is so protective right?" he looked at my face and said sorry, but then he turned to look up at Jieun, this guy How come I didn't protect my wife and being so Protective. I am Her husband!
"Ne, you're right Khun-sshi, maybe he can be my 'bodyguard' too, if he want" they both laugh as I try to not laugh, cause its not funny for me.
I give my bad face so that they can know that is not funny at all.

"its not funny, Pabo Princess"
I said to Jieun, and mumbled at her.
"Its funny.... for me.." she continued to laugh, I think she's now happy, and I'm happy too. Althouht she is talking about me as her 'bodyguard' or a 'Protective husband' not bad I think, I like to be the 'Protective husband' than 'bodyguard' to her.
"Happy now?" I asked her teasely. She just nodded while still laughing at me.
"Kaja!, lets get some lunch" I offered her a lunch, I know she hasn't eat anything this day. Oh yeah, and Khun is already left us and go to Vic-sshi 's room, he is too worried about Vic-sshi's condition.
I grabbed her hand with a asking look on her eyes, she didn't say anything to me, so I just pulled her gi with me.

She really looks pretty and cute with a long brown mantel and white t-shirt and white long jeans she wear. Looks really fit on her.
"Ya, where are you taking me to?" then she finallt talked and asked me, glad to hear her voice again,
"Someplace to eat, you're hungry aren't you? you haven't eat anything this day."
I said offering her a lunch, and she act like this?,\ Aissh Jjinja!
 "I am not hungry" she said then crushed her face into a horror face for me. she is s--
"~kruykk~" I heard her stomach groanning, so she is hungry, she just dont want to admitted it, this girl Pabo Princess
"What was that for? your stomach is having a concert?" I and giggled. I was driving, so I can't see her face well, I'm focusing on the road.
"A-A-Anio....just..just.. aiish! Okay! I'm hungry, happy now?" he groanning her self, I heard that and giggled more.
"Okay.. Okay.. you know what, I know you so well right?" I again, its fun to teased this Mrs.Jang or should I said My Pabo Princess.
I pinched her cheek with my hand, while the other hand still driving, she is grumbling.
"Ya! focus on the road, or I'll punch you, Udong!" what was that 'Udong' I missed that nickname.
"Okay Okay, behave okay? Pabo Princess" I showed you a lots of love Jieun-ah, so much caring for you.
Don't you realize something.. the feeling that I feel for you is Love...

 

Junho's POV

"Maybe they're having a lunch, Jagiya" Jiyeon answering my question. 'Where is Jieun and Woo right now'.
"Maybe you're right babe, are you hungry too?" I asked Jiyeon maybe she is hungry now.
"Nope, I already ate bread last time with you, you forgot?" Oh yeah right, I forgot about that really.
"Right, sorry forgot about that babe.." I said to Jiyeon with a smile, big smile and kiss on her cheek.
#Ring..Ring..Ring...# I heard my phone ringing, I looked at the caller ID, its
"Abeoji?" I said to myself. I picked up the phone.

#Phone COnversation#
Junho: Yeobseyo? Abeoji?
Junho's Appa : Son!, its good to hear your voice after a long time no meeting!
Junho : I missed yours too dad!, but, why are you calling me now?
Junho's Appa : About that, hmm.. are you having a Holiday-trip in Jeju with your friends now?
Junho : Not just with my friends but with my girlfriend too dad! *kissed Jiyeon's cheek*
Junho's Appa : is that? Son, you're good in ladies just like you dad.
Junho : Yeah right, haha. Now whats the pont of this conversation?
Junho's Appa : Right, sorry son too excited. You know that I have a club there in Jeju right?
Junho: I knew it dad, whatssup with it?
Junho's Appa : The Manager in that Club, said that their DJ's and Singers can't go to theclub tonight, can you and your friend go there tonight?
                             I beg on you son. I'll make that as a little concert for you and your friends if you want.
Junho : Later dad. I'll tell them first and I'll text you when they're agreed.
Junho's Appa : okay son, I beg on you. Bye and have fun!
Junho : Bye dad.
#End of Phone Conversation#

"Hey Bro! Who's that?" someone tapped my back.
 


Nichkhun's POV

"Hey Bro! Who's that?" I said while looking Junho calling someone, after he finish the phone call I tapped his back.
"Oh! Khun-ah, just my dad, how's Vic-sshi's condition?" He asked me back about my Vic's condition.
I'm so glad that I have frineds like them.
"She's fine, she can go home now. your dad? why so sudden?" I asked him more, he never get a phone call from his dad when he arrived at Seoul.
"Job for us. 2PM will be back." he said to me with a bit of evil smile on his face.
"What do you mean tha--"
"Hey guys!," Taec cut my words with hugging my shoulders from the back.
"Let's do this again!" Junho whispered to us.
Me and the guys are looking at him confusely and Woo, where's that guy actually.
"Do what?" Junsu asked with a raised elbow.
"its a so much long time not singing and dancing up on the stage right?" Junho said to us, amking me and other confused, when suddenly..
"YA!" Wooyoung shouted to us, so he is back now? this guy.
"YA! Hyung where have you been so long?" Chansung asked when I see there's none of the girls in the waiting room. Its only six of us here.
"I was eating with Jieun last time, she's hungry." Wooyoung said shortly explaining to us.
"And now, where is she?" said Junsu asking Wooyoung.
"With your girls inside Vic-sshi's room, she thaught me not to come, she said that 'its girls's privacy' so.. you know I came to you guys" Wooyoung said and explaining another thing.
"YA!YA!Ya! you guys hear me or not?" Junho suddenly shouted to us, well not quiet shouting.
if he do really shout, everyone will thinks bad about us.
"Yeah.. what are you want to talked before Junho-ah?" I asked him and we both all listening to his words.

"WHAT?!!" Wooyoung crack our ears right now, really loud sound!
"hopefully none of us gets deaf with that shout Jang Wooyoung!" Junsu said to Wooyoung and he fastly closed his mouth. and cover it with his hand
"MIan.." he said shortly.
"Junho-ah, repeat please, I can't hear" Junsu once again being a grandpa with a deaf ears. thanks to Wooyoung.
"2PM will be back!"  Junho said.


"2PM WILL BE BACK?!!!" we all shouting.

Does it means, I can't lie to Vic anymore with my.. real life. 


Junsu's POV

Do I have to tell the real Me, to Jessica?
 

Chansung's POV

How about sunny when I revelead the real me?
 

Taecyeon's POV

2PM? Back? must I tell YoonA the truth?
 

Junho's POV

Maybe , I should tell Jiyeon about this. Yes! Tell her Junho, FIght!
 

WY's POV

2PM Back? Must I?
How about Jieun?, I hope she doesn't get mad knowing the Real '2PM APartement' meanings and my song I used to sing for her.
maybe, its the time...

 

Flashback, Author's POV

its another day to practice at JYPe's Place, 2PM, the most Talented and popular BoyBAnd in Korea after doing their Concert yesterday.
Khun    : I was wondering if we had a break time?

Junsu   : What? Break time, you didn't join yesterday's Concert, and now you said you wanted to have a break time?

Khun    : Yes.

Woo      : YA! you punk! how could you do this when we're up on Top of popularity of our songs?!

Taec     : We can't have a break now. JinYoung hyung must be really mad at us.

Junho   : Yeah right, what is the reason for this break-you-want?

Khun     : I fall.. in love.. with someone..

Chan     : Who is that?

Khun     : Her name is VIctoria, I met her yesterday. At the concert, when I was about to not Joining you guys, I thaught that would be great if I just sit among the fans, and particaly I sat beside her, and when I met her.. I feel something.

Woo     : Ah~ so you're in love right? fine! then break this group and I will go to California again.

Junho  : You said so, then I'll back to Singapore tomorrow, maybe its good to have a break time. I miss my Omma

Khun    : I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to

Junsu  : Sorry to yourself.

They were in a bad condition and feeling among them only Junho didn't take it so serious.
Khun met Victoria almost everyday, but oneday he can't meet her at all. Vic didn't say anything about leaving Korea, so Khun decide to go back to Thailand and have a refreshing day with his family, but still he can't forget about Vic.
The others who stay in Korea is Taec,Chan and Junsu. They moved to an Apartement and its Junsu's Father's Apartement.
So, Junsu named the Apartement as '2PM APARTEMENT'
Wooyoung is going back to California, but than back to Korea again to search his Princess Lee Jieun, and meet his friends
Junho is back to Singapore but less than 2 years he is back to Korea for his friends.
Khun also back, he realize that he has a great friends.
They're back together but, almost forget about their group.
But, maybe it'll be back soon?

Flashback Ended

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chappter 14 is on!
Chapter 15 is on the process. still
Sorry if it is boring or what.

somehow I make it so hard, thinking harder to make a continue.
Keep reading :)
don't forget to Comment and SUBSCRIBE :D
that will so greatful.
thanks to readers, comments, subscribers,

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
정말 감사합니다^^

 

Loveyaa..
WoobiieLLa_