Cousins

Little Princess's Lover ♥

 "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."
 

 

MR. Lee 's POV


(the first Mr.Lee's POV *applause from author* ignored the author)
I'm so happy and a bit sad when I saw my little Princess is growing up and now she has her own life. I'm so sad because I knew that she's now married because of my Company, I really do sorry to her, but Wooyoung is a nice guy and he also my little Princess's childhood friend.
I think my little Princess is not a 'Little Princess anymore' she is now become a 'Real Princess'.
When they finished the kissing scene I clapped my hand and also the crowd, I saw Jieunie and Wooyoungie waved their hands towards their friends.

I followed them looking at their friends, and I saw a guy with a smiley eyes, I think I know him, and I do!
"Lee.. Jun.. Ho..?" I stared at that guy and hope that he's truthfully Lee Junho.
"Ne, Who are you Ahjussi?" he stared at me back confusely.
"I'm Jieun's Father from LOEN Company Korea, Lee Jun Ho are you my nephew?! did you ever live in Singapore?" He is Lee Jun Ho but is that relly my nephew?, My elder brother's son.
"Ne, thats one is correct Ahjussi! I did lived in Singapore since I was 3 and now I'm back to my Hometown Korea. You're from LOEN company in korea?, so you're my father's brother right? Uncle..." he pointed at me and showed me my elder brother's picture with him and his mother.
"Aigoo, my nephew is good to see you again, 20 years ago you just a little kid with his , haha" we all laughing together, my eyes wasn't wrong at all, I wonder LOEN Company in Singapore 's situation and also my elder brother and his wife's situation too.
"When did you comeback to Seoul, I thought you were supposed to live in Singapore with your Appa and Omma?" I asked him, so confused and excited for his comeback.


LJE's POV

"Just a couple of months ago, Uncle"  I heard Junho chuckled and laughing all the way with my Father, did my Father knows him?
"Appa!," I shouted for caling my Appa, my Appa is not used to talked and laughing like that with starnger, adn my question is, 
Is Junho knows my father?
"Jieun-ah!, saeng-ah" I heard Junho replied my shout, which is not for him.
"Saeng-ah?, Appa can you explain all the things going here?" I asked my father confusely, Junho called me 'saeng' or 'dongsaeng' really weird.
My Appa create a smile in his face , and thats make me more confused, he then smiling at Junho.
"Appa? What happened? aish Jjinja!" I mumbled myself when they started to chuckling.
"Jieun-ah, do you remember your cousin who lives in Singapore a couple years ago?" my Appa finally started to talked, and what cousin? Singapore? I really do have a cousin from Singapore?
"I don't know Appa, I'm only 2 years old when you told me that I was in trip with all big family of LOEN Company right?", yeah I don't even know that I have a Cousin.
"Aigoo, is this the little Princess? so Jieun-ah you are IU right? My Omma told me about you, and the first time we met at the Party I didn't realize you are my cousin!" Junho talked excitely and suddenly hugged me. Aigoo, this guy is a Mr.simple. just looked how simple he hugged me so sudden.
"Mianhae Jieun-ah, I forgot about that.so this is a Lee Family reunion?" My appa talked and we all laughing, and Junho is now not hugging me anymore.



Jiyeon's POV

I saw Junho hugging Jieun and talked happily with Mr.Lee , I am so JEALOUS!! > Jieun is now married but, why Junho hugged her so excitely. How dare he forgot his girlfriend that he confess to, at the Public Walk in front of many people and kiss her! (Jiyeon thaught: I'm still Proud of that confession, so don't be Jealousy!) I lost my temper and walked towards Jieun, Junho and also Mr.Lee I didn't realize Mr. Lee was there too.
"Ya! Jieun-ah I thaught that you are my bestie adn you're married now. But, why were you hugging my Nuneo!!" Yep, I suddenly called my Boyfriend's childhood nickname Nuneo, he has been called that since 3 he told me. And it was created with a accident, he said that he wrote a wrong hangeul when writing a letter to his Uncle.

"I-I'm not Jiyeon-ah, I just know from my father that Junho-sshi is my cousin from Singapore, his parents are the owner of LOEN Company Singapore, please don't be misunderstanding with all of this Jiyeon-ah I'm only his cousin" Jieun talked to me and I was so shock to hear that Junho is Jieun's cousin, and now Junho hugged me tightly, just like that he don't want be to go mad and angry with Jieun and him.
"Jiyeon-sshi, trust my daughter she's only Junho's cousin.." Mr.Lee continued to talked after Jieun.

"Jiyeon-ah.. please trust me I'm only her cousin, so don't cry I don't want to see you crying, your tears is worth for me, so don't cry Jiyeon-ah only you the one I loved, although you know that I'm a playboy at past but since I found you my life begins a new, you showed me the love I never knew, its only you Yeobo..." I was melted with his words, just like Christian Bautista's Song 'Since I found you' and I tried to stop crying, and wipped my tears I broke the hug.
"Mianhae Junho-ah.. I-I-I just can't lose you,I trust you and I really love you.. Yeobo.." I said constantly to him, I didn't think much when i saw him hugging Jieun, Mianhae Jieun-ah Mianhae Junho-ah..
I turned my head to Jieun and I saw her face so deeply I think she feel so guilty.
"Jieun-ah Mianhae.. I didn't think much when I saw you hugging with Junho, mianhae Jieun-ah we're still besties right?"
I said sorry to her and she nodded, I hugged her and we're still besties.
I don't want to lose my boy Junho, but I also don't want to lose my bestie Jieun.
"Don't I get my hug too?" Suddenly we heard someone's voice asking



WY's POV

"Don't I get my hug too?" I said while saw Jieun and Jiyeon hugging.
First I saw Jieunie hugging with Junho, and now Jiyeon. I want too Jieun-ah I want your hug!!
yes, that's  right I saw Junho and Jieun hugging. But, when I was about to walked towards Junho and punches him.
I saw Jiyeon come to them and mad at Jieun, I just watched them and letting them, but if Jiyeon or Junho hurt Jieun at that time I'm surely will kick their butts! But, hopefully Jieun is alright, I can breathe calmly now.
"Jagiya! Don't you want to hug me too?, you're already hugged 2 people last time." I said to her as they all open their eyes widely, they're shocked aren't they?.
"You-Young-ah y-y-you saw me and J-Junho hugging too?" she said so stemmered with those words
"Mmm..." I mumbled and nodded correctly!
"S-So didn't you get mad of me?" she grabbed my arms tightly.
"Why would I have to?" I said making her lips gone into a smile, and I love that smile.
Actually, I'm a bit Jealous but Junho already said to Jiyeon that he is only Jieun's cousin, I guess I can trust him since I am his bestfriend and he's my bestfriend too. I can count on him.
Suddenly I turned my head to see Jieun, she deeply looking at my eyes, I just smirked at her.
"Jagiya, just give your husband a hug for 5 minutes and everything will turn back to normal and all fine." I handed her a hug pulled her on to my chest, and tightly hug her in 5 minutes.
"Mianhae.." I heard her word in the middle of our hug.
"For what?" I asked her and still hugging her tightly so she can't pulled it off.
"For---" I cutted her words when I suddenly pulled out the hug and grabbed her shoulders and crash her lips with mine.
its about.. maybe 2 minutes for the kiss and it was great!
"That was for the 'Okay, I forgive you' Jagiya" I ended the kiss and continue pinched her cheeks.
I smiled when she is smirked at me.
she then go towards the music stage , I don't what is she up to?

"Now let's give a big applause for our lovely bride Jieun!" the MC say, as I wided my eyes.
she sit on those red chair, so elegant with the dress my Omma chosed for her.
"I feel happy today, and also a bit guilty because of something, but greatfully I had married a right person. And today I will show something that I can do and I like to do."
she begun to play her guitar and started to make a really nice intro for the song, I wonder what song she would sing now.

" There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see..
What you mean to me

All the pain the tears I cried
Still you never say goodbye
And I know.. How far you'd go

I know I let you down
But, its not like that now
This time I'll never let you.. go..

I will be
All that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart

All my life
I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything O.K " 


The song is the one I'd love to hear is, the song that came from Jieun's voice and heart.
She really do have a talents, Singing, play the guitar and.. making me melted.


WY's POV Tomorrow, Honeymoon (or You can call it "Vacation")

"Ya!!! Why did those guys and their girlfriend join our Honeymoon!!?" I shouted to Jieunie and I think I've made her ears almost deaf with my scream, mian Jieun-ah its a recessive time.
"Ya!! can you please talk slowly and not making my ears almost deaf with that loudly screamy question?!! JANG WOOYOUNG!!!" she glare at me and that glare sounds like 'You'll die Jang Wooyoung!' really scary but always lovely.
"Relax dude, don't you forgot what Mr.Lee said ?" Junho chuckled at me, that was bad one punk!
"He said: 'Honeymoon later, Vacation first, have fun! k-kcha!!' right?" he continued saying that with Appa-in-law's version but the 'k-kcha!!' things were made up by Lee Jun Ho!
"Ya! Lee Junho, Ahjussi didn't make those 'k-kcha!!' things."  Junsu how did you know what my mind is thinking of?
"Aigoo, you guys don't act like kids now, we haven't finished our flight yet" Yoona said mumbled to us.
"You guys disturbing those passangers and also me!" Jiyeon mumbled, I swear that Junho will get something from his lady.
"Quiet already, now just enjoy our Vacation and have fun okay?" Really Chansung you're the maknae here? I think you're not.
 
The Plane will landing in 10 minutes, please fasten your sitbelt tightly.
Thank you for flying with JYP Airlines, our pleasure to have you all with us.
Thank you..


Now, after we heard that information we all quiet and do as the Steward said.
"Yes! Jeju Island here we come!" Jieun mumbled silently, I just can't hold my laugh and giggling at her.
Silly girl, how can you make your husband always happy beside you?
Lee Jieun.. I mean Jang Jieun, you're officially mine..





___________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 12 is Ready for Read!!
guys, really sorry for the really late update, it cause I'm so busy for the Val's day celebration at my school.
I will Join the Singing Competition, actually Its a duet and I'm the one who play guitar and sing too.
Wish me luck guys, I hope you all will pray for me.
xixixixi ^^

How's this chappy? is it Great or Bad? 
really need your Comment here.. :D
and don't forget to Subscribes okay?
hehhee.. thankiies XD

ANd Happy Birthday for our Maknae Chansung, I know its late, but yeah.. same.. still a congratulation !
If you guys have a Twitter account, I hope you'll follow mine
@gebotgeboy
I will wait for ur mention and I'll follow you back..^^
Still really sorry for the late update.
But, I hope you enjoy this chappy :D

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
정말 감사합니다 ^^


LOVEEEEYAAA...
WoobiieLLa_ ^^