CHAPTER 4

MEANT TO BE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi. I really don't care about the number of subscribers, but please do leave a comment so I could improve on my writing. Thank you.

 

Jaejoong smiles as he pockets his phone. He felt worried after he received a call from Changmin’s school. A certain Mr. Jung requested a parents’ conference about something going on with his daughter and Changmin. And Mr. Park was insistent that the matter be addressed the soonest, thus, a meeting at 1 today.

 

He was loathed to cancel on Yunho as the man had slowly inched his way into his heart by his sheer persistence and the assistance of that pesky cousin of his, but he has told Yunho that Changmin will always, always come first.

 

He remembers how Junsu called attention to this particular customer of theirs that always occupied a certain table at their shop. A choice of table, he pointed out, that was quite surprising as it didn’t offer any particularly nice view of the outside of the shop nor the inside. In fact, it would be that last seating of choice were you a customer who wanted comfort and a view as it looked towards the kitchen’s swinging doors. That’s the reason why they sit Changmin at that table to do his homework while waiting for Jaejoong to finish his work.

 

“So,” Junsu asks, “ why would that man pick that certain spot when there are more pleasant tables to choose from?”

 

When Jaejoong couldn’t come up with an answer, Junsu elects to answer his own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter