CHAPTER 3

MEANT TO BE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho sighs. It is now half past 10. He has received notice from his secretary that the school has called and has set up a meeting at 1 p.m. today. With great reluctance he forces himself to call up Jaejoong. He feels bad that he has to cancel on their very first lunch date but he logically thinks that dealing with Jiyool’s problem was far more important than his personal happiness, and he hopes that Jaejoong being a parent himself would understand.

 

 

“Hello?” Jaejoong’s angelic voice filters in through Yunho’s phone.

 

“Hi. Please don’t be mad but, Jaejoong, I have to cancel on our lunch date…”

 

He hears a sigh of relief from the other line. Yunho’s heart drops to his stomach. Was Jaejoong pressured into agreeing to the date? Why did he sound so relieved?

 

 

After the run in with the pretty shop owner, Yunho tried to stay away from the shop. He was able to do so for more than a week, but later he found out that he could not resist the lure of the shop and found himself showing up at the shop’s door quite more often than he wanted to. And every time he came, the store’s manager, whose name he learned was Junsu, came over to his table and chatted with him for few minutes.

 

Junsu later revealed that he was cousin to Jaejoong, the shop owner.  Yunho admits to Junsu that he was infatuated with Jaejoong. Too bad he’s married.

 

“Why don’t’ you try confessing to him,” he tells

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter