CHAPTER 2

MEANT TO BE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyool refuses to talk. After quizzing his daughter as to why she was bringing home her perfectly good lunches home all he had was a name, Changmin.

 

He calls his secretary to set up an appointment with the school principal and Changmin’s parents for tomorrow. The quicker the problem is resolved the better, he thinks.

 

 

Changmin. That name sounds familiar. Oh, right, it turns out that the beautiful young man he was longing to meet was the shop’s owner, Jaejoong. And that he was a single parent to a child named Changmin. In fact, Changmin was the reason why he finally got to “talk” to the man.

 

Yunho was in his usual spot strategically facing the kitchen doors to get glimpse of the man that has captured his heart when a whirlwind of a child came rushing in from the store entrance, followed by a gorgeous man. The child looked around and spotted Yunho sitting alone by his table. “Excuse me, sir,” the child called out to him, “but that’s my chair you’re sitting on.”

 

The attractive man moved towards his table and apologized in behalf of the child. “Please forgive Changmin for disturbing your lunch. I will make sure he won’t bother you again. Excuse us.” Several heartbeats passed and the good-looking man didn’t receive a reply, and so he smiled and pulled the child away with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter