~Owari~

The 11th Member

 

Ive included something special in this chap for the readers!! :))

ENJOY!!!!

LAST CHAPTER STARTS IN

3...

2....

1....

GO~!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________     

" Nande?!!" Chinen asked as the members continued to stare at me in shock.

" I got expelled from Okayojo " I said.

" Daijobu dayo!! You can go to Horikoshi with Ryutaro " Hikaru said.

" I'll look after you I swear!!! " Ryutaro said.

" Well that and-" i started to say but Yuto cut me off.

" Miho-san was initially from Okinawa right? " he asked.

I nodded " thats why I need to go...I've already enrolled myself in a school there " i said.

" Minna-san gomenasai i've caused you a lot of trouble please forgive me" I said bowing.

" Iiyo..." the members said.

" Well Jaa ne minna-san " I said looking at each of the members my eyes fell on Ryosuke I smiled at him and left.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

      " Uso darou.." Yamada said and sat on the floor in shock. Tears began to flow down his cheeks.

Yuto hesitated but spoke up. " Go after her " he said.

" EH?!!" the members yelled.

" Are you crazy?!! even if I went to Okinawa I cant live there!!" Yamada yelled.

Yuto knelt down next to him. " thats why im telling you to stop her NOW" he said.

Yamada looked at him in shock. " what if I cant?" he asked.

Yuto shrugged " I'd do it if I were you" he said.

      Yamada stood up and wiped his snotty nose. " Im not gonna lose to you" he said and ran out of the room. " Ikimasu" he said and ran out of the room.

" GAMBAREEEEEE!!!!!!" Yuto yelled.

  Yuto then turned to the others and wiped away a tear. " I did the right thing" he said smiling.

As the members were smiling at each other the door opened.

" Ne minna!!" a feminine voice yelled.

The members turned to see Yuki grinning at them and their mouths dropped open.

" Gomen ne...I left my shoes in here " she said looking around for it.

" Ah!! Its here!!" Yuto said handing her.

" Arigatou ne Naka-chan!!" she said taking it.

" Yuki-chan you havent left yet?" Daiki asked.

" Ah...about that I have some last minute paper work to do " she said leaving the room.

" Gambare Yuki-chan!!" Yuto said waving and then turned back to the members who were glaring at him.

" What?" Yuto asked.

9 smacks landed on his head.

" BAKA!!!" Yabu yelled.

" You sent Yama-chan without telling him!!!" Chinen yelled.

Inoo rolled his eyes " Thanks to you Yama-chan would be running to the airport now " he said.

" Ah!!! Yama-chan!!" Yuto yelled dialling his number on the phone.

______________________________________________________________________________

       Yamada hurriedly raced down the stairs, he pushed past ALL the crazy fangirls at the entrance and ran through the streets as though he was some kind of action hero. As Yamada was busy running dramatically his phone rang.

" Ugh!! Again with the phone!!" he yelled looking at the caler id, " Yuto-kun?".

" Hai?" Yamada said picking up the phone.

" Ano..Yama-chan gomen ne Yuki-chan had to do some last minute paperwork so..." Yuto said.

Yamada's eyes grew wide. " You mean she's there?!!".

" Uh....Ok bye!!" Yuto said hanging up.

" GAAAH!!!" Yamada yelled and walked back to JE in a huff. He entered through the coffee shop entrance and saw Yuki sitting outside Takasugi's office. She saw him and stood up.

" Ryosuke..." she said.

" Im so angry right now..." he said.

" Im sorry!!!" she yelled sheildng herself with her bag.

Yamada crossed his arms over his chest " Mou~ I dont want you to leave!!!" he yelled pouting.

" Im so sorry..." she said.

" Y...you'll still remember me right?" Yamada asked.

She raised an eyebrow. " Are you stupid? " she asked.

" Hmph..." Yamada said irritated.

" Ne Ryosuke dont be mad..." she said poking his cheeks.

He pouted " I want you to stay and be my girlfriend " he said.

She blushed her face turned a bright shade of red as if by impulse she slapped him.

" Itai!! What was that for?" he asked.

" For calling me your girlfriend!! and making my heart go 'kyun~' " she said pouting.

Yamada sighed " Well....y'know we could always talk to each other " he said rubbing his cheek.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

     " Like long distance?" I asked.

He nodded " I dont wanna let go of you...YET " he said.

" YET?!! " I yelled. He laughed as I slapped his arm.

" Even if it doesnt go the way I planned I'll make our relationship work " he said taking my hand in his.

" Your really serious arent you? " I asked.

" Of course I am!! Your the first girl I ever fell for like...literally!! " he said.

" Yokatta!!" I said smiling at him. The two of us then leaned in for a kiss and I stopped.

" Wait...what about Aisaka? were you serious about her too?" I asked.

" Why is she coming into this? " he asked irritated.

" Well she is your ex and exes and current girlfriends always have a mutual hatred towards each other " I said.

Im guessin Yamada didnt understand a word of what I said because he said " her" and kissed me full on the lips.

The two of shared a passionate kiss , I finally pulled away and looked down. " doue?" he asked.

I looked up at him " I'll visit as often as I can!! " I said gripping his hands tightly.

" I'll make sure we come to Okinawa for every photoshoot" he said.

" I'll make sure the two of kiss just like this near the Okinawa beach "

I blushed " Your imagining way too much " I said blushing.

" And when you finally turn 18 we'll have !!! " he said clapping his hands.

I just stared at him in shock. " Right..." I said.

        " Well I should say goodbye to the members too...ikou?" I asked holding out my hand.

He nodded taking hold of mine.

As the two of us walked to the room he turned to ask me.

" Do you think we'll get married? "

" Wakaranai yo..." I said.

______________________________________________________________________________

          Hey! Say! JUMP stood next to the glass panel and watched as the plane took off towards

Okinawa. " BYE!! BYE!! YUKI-CHAN!!" Chinen yelled.

" We'll miss you!!" Yuto yelled.

Yamada smiled and watched as the plane took off.

" Until we meet again ne Yuki?" he said.

______________________________________________________________________________

      

       5 years later....

(A/N emphasis on the 5 :P )

         " You didnt forget right?!!" Yamada yelled in my ear. i pulled the phone away and brought it back to my ear. " Yes I remembered to bring ichigo " I said looking at the 10 boxes of strawberries.

     " So how was work?" I asked.

He sighed " Normal...ne you arent cheating on me right?!!" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes, he asks me this question EVERYTIME.

" Yes Ryo-chan Im cheating on you with my dog " I said sarcastically.

" Hmph.." he said.

          I looked out of the taxi window to see the familiar skyscrapers come into view.

' Its been way too long ' I thought as I smiled.

After I left to Okinawa I enrolled myself into a school and worked my off to get into a university there. After I finished my course in fashion design I decided to visit Tokyo.

        Ryosuke and I....well lets say it was like a normal relationship. We had our ups and downs

and fights (often) but we stayed strong and thats all that matters right?.

Oh and im not a...or should I say...we're not s anymore...I really wouldnt wanna go into detail with

that its too embaressing ( >///<).

" YUKI!!!" he yelled in my ear bringing me ack to my senses.

" huh? " I said.

" Geez stop spacing out and tell me when are you gonna visit? You've met my parents and sisters before right? " he asked.

" Of course!! We went to your house for lunch once right?" I asked.

" Yup!! Ah...Yokatta now mom wont feel insecure.." he said.

I laughed, did I mention I was staying at his place?.

" Well anyway did you grow taller?" I asked.

----Silence--------

" You didnt grow did you?" i asked.

" Urusai na!!!" he yelled.

I then looked out of the taxi window to see a huge familiar building come into view.

" Ne Ryosuke I'll call you back ok? Jaa" I said hanging up.

             I turned to the taxi driver. " Ano...can you wait here a bit?" I said and went towards the building. 'JE' I thought and smiled. I then entered the building through the coffee shop enterance and walked in to see Takasugi taling to a woman.

" Takasugi-san!!" I yelled going towards him.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. " Dareka kimi?" he asked.

I frowned. " You dont remember me?" I asked.

He looked closer " Nope" he said.

I sighed and tied up my hair which now reached below my shoulders. " Now?" I asked.

" AH!!! Miyazawa!!!" he yelled in shock. " Hasashiburi ne? you look different!!" he said.

" So you ready to join JE again? I could talk to Johnny-san for you" he said.

" Iiyo...I just came here to visit" I said.

" Well JUMP's got dance practice now...you know where to go right?" he asked.

I nodded " un!!" I said running towards the room.

I reached the room and looked at the sign outside that read ' HSJ'.

I held onto the handle and took a deep breath and opened the door. As I did I was welcomed by the familiar blinding flash of light I saw the first time.

" DOMO!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

          The 10 handsome boys-or should I say men , who i knew only too well turned to look at me.

" Eh?!!!"

" Isnt that-"

" It couldnt be-"

" YUKI-CHAAAAAANNNN!!!!!" Chinen yelled hopping onto me.

" Itte!!!" I yelled as I held onto him. " You've gotten heavy Chii-chan " I said laughing.

He let go of me. " Sugoi you look so different!!" he said.

" She's gotten prettier ne?" Takaki asked.

" Yuyan!!!" I said as he patted my head. " Hasashiburi!!" he said.

" Yuki-chan genki desu ka?" Yuto asked .

" Un!!! Genki desu!!" I said smiling.

" Uwaah...It feels so good to see all of you again and Ru-chan..." I said looking at Hikaru

" You've gone blonde again!!!" I said.

" So have you moved here permenantly?" Yuto asked.

I shook my head. " Truth is i came here because Ryo called me" I said.

" Oh...You call him Ryo now huh?" Daiki said raising his eyebrows in a flirty manner.

" Oi!! What are you guys doing with my girlfriend?!!" I heard a voice yell.

I turned around and grinned at the person who yelled.

" Konichiwa Ryo-chan" I said.

He grinned and came upto me. " you're always full of surprises arent you?" he said touching my head.

We grinned at each other for a while until he spoke up.

" Now....WHERES MY ICHIGO?!!! " he yelled pulling my hair.

" KYAAAH!!!" I yelled.

" Yama-chan's so mean ne?" Ryutaro said.

" Poor Yuki-chan " Keito said.

" OI!!! " Yabu yelled smacking his head. " Dont you know how to treat women ?" he asked.

" Gomen ne Yuki..." he said and looked me in the eye.

I sighed " I know that look...what do you wanna tell me?" I asked.

He gave me a cheeky grin.

" Remember what I asked you 5 years ago before you left?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

     2 months later...

         " My back itches" I grumbled trying to scratch it.

" Yuki!! Stop that!! " my mom yelled as she swatted my hand.

" Itte!!" I mumbled rubbing it. " Ne Chihiro-san was it like this at yours too?" I asked.

" Ya...It was worse" she said and we shared a laugh.

" Demo...Yuki-nee is really lucky I mean think about the girls who would wanna be in her place" Mika said

I smiled at her.

Flashback....

       " What did you ask me 5 years ago?" I asked.

He sighed and leaned forward, in front of all the JUMP members he kissed me.

" Yuki-chan kekoe kudasai ( Please marry me) " he said kneeling down.

" EHHHH?!!!" the JUMP members yelled.

" Hayai!!" Hikaru said.

" Well?" Yamada asked.

I just stared ahead in shock. " Demo...Mama.." I said.

" I spoke to Miho-san about it she said its upto you " he said.

I just looked at his face as though I was memorizing every feature in his face.

' Kore no kimochi.....' I thought. I then threw my arms around him crying.

" YES!!! YES!!! " I yelled.

Yamada who had tears in his eye's threw his fist in the air. " YOSHAA!!!" he yelled.

" OMEDETOU!!! " the JUMP members yelled.

   Now......

      I looked down at my well....extremely long wedding dress and sighed. I was like a fairytale wedding.


 

          Ryo insisted I dye my hair black for the wedding and he did the same. He looked so handsome in his white tux. The JUMP members were also dressed in their best. As i walked down the isle the members sang.

' Wasurewa shinai yo...'

           As I stood next to Ryosuke on the aisle I couldnt help but remember the first time we met.

He was just some random guy whose head I kicked with a can, fate has funny ways of putting people together doesnt it?

        We then exchanged rings and looked at each other smiling.

" you were waiting for this the whole time right? " I whispered.

He frowned " what are you talking about?" he asked.

" You may now kiss the bride"

" Oh that" Ryosuke said kissing me.

' Together forever.....' JUMP sang

" YATTA!!! " I heard the JUMP members yell and from the corner of my eye I saw my mom burst into tears.

The two of let go at the same time and turned to smile at everyone in the church.

       Later it was time to take our wedding picture. As usual Yuto was our personal photographer and he was making us wait by meddling with his camera.

" Yuto!! Hurry up!!! " Yabu yelled.

" Gomen ne I just press that and- AH!! 10 seconds!! " he yelled running to take his place in between Takaki and Keito.

" Ready minna?" Yuto asked.

 Ryosuke turned to me. " Yuki " he called.

" Hm?"

" How many kids do you think we'll have?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, " your not the one who's gonna give birth right?" I asked.

He smirked. " Baka Yuki " he said.

" Smile minna!!" Chinen yelled.

  As I gave my best smile to the camera Ryosuke leaned closer and whispered.

      " We'll have a minimum of 10 kids ok?"

" EH?!! " I yelled.

" CHEESE~!! "

" BAKA!!! look at my face!!" I yelled as I looked at the picture.

" HAHA!! you look like a fish !!" Hikaru  laughed.

I sighed and looked around " Eh? Wheres you-chan?" I asked.

" Eh? you-chan? who's that? " Takaki asked.

" She's my friend from school we're really close....ah!! you-chan you came!!" I said as I went towards her.

She hugged me and looked at the guests in shock.

" EH?!! Hey! Say! JUMP?!! " she yelled.

I nodded. " You've got someone you like from there ne? make your move " I said winking.

you blushed. " Yuki~" she wailed.

   " Eh?!! she like's one of us?!!" Ryutaro yelled.

" uso!! darou!! who is it?!!" Yabu yelled.

" Why are you guys so hyped up?" I asked.

They blushed " Well ano...you-chan sure is cute ne? " Chinen asked.

" Well I've experienced a heartbreak before right? so im the one who needs a girlfriend the most" Yuto said.

" Oi!! Im older than you!!" Takaki yelled.

" Im better looking!!" Hikaru said and turned to you " right you?" he asked.

" D...demo...I know english!!!" Keito said pushing past him.

" So what?!! " Inoo yelled " Im an architect!!".

" Im cute!!! " Daiki yelled.

" OI!!! " all the members yelled and began to beat up Daiki.

" Maybe I should have stayed at home..." you said.

" Daijobu dayo!! they're always like this" I said and watched them and laughed.

Ryosuke joined the other members in beating up Daiki. I sighed.

" There goes my husband " I said and laughed.

                  If someone were to ask me what was the best thing I EVER did. They would probably expect me to say marrying Ryosuke. But now that I think about it...being mistaken for a boy, becoming a member of JUMP, making new friends and well...enemies along the way it wouldnt have been possible if Aisaka and the others had ragged me right? *laugh* I guess I gotta thank them for that.

            Now that I think about it...... running away from Okayojo was probably the best thing I ever did.

X--------------------------------------------------The End-----------------------------------------------------------X

AAAAHHH!!!! Im crying!!! T-T

Well there you have it 'The 11th member' has officially come to an end :))

Thank you for following Yuki all the way up until now :D

I initially decided to make a sequel but they're so happy now right? I couldnt play around with them XD

Well thanks to all my subscribers!!

Apparently 42 of you guys liked it so much to subscribe!! :))

Arigatou ne~ :D

Order from first to last ...

yuki1297 ,  yamee34 , IrisButterfly , springjasmine91 ,  KaminazeKizumi253 , no__im_asian ,

xXxRei_YuyaxXx , YamaIchigo , asian_ninja937 ,HSJL22 , AikaHikari122 , Chinen_Sakura96 ,

nikYuto13 , ckossi , ongean98 , fOreverasian , kakkoi04 , HIGH22 , Reia_Na , StardustMicable ,

heysayluv , cheshire08 , hamuchii , sone_elf_forever , purinjump , Taemin22 , RyeoKevin_HyukRi,

janidra331 , harupark07 , Miochanfox , ant_fuji24 , nicole55 , shampoo , aravis223 , NuEstJjang,

Bakakumo , jayannex , bulblover , Aoi-chan98 , IIVAAYY , ItzYami and noliver

Minna-san domo arigatou!! :D

I love you all so so so so much!!! X3

CHUU~!! <3

Take care minna-san!!!

see you soon!! :D

-kaze27