DONT GO YUU-CHAN!!!

The 11th Member

           "Omedetou !! " Takaki yelled as he popped open the champagne bottle.

                     " Ne Yuu-chan isn't old enough to drink!! " Chinen yelled. Daiki put a hand on his shoulder

" this is for the BEST members" he said. " Sugoi " Keito muttered as he looked at the jacket covers of my

first single . I was dressed in a long black coat and I wore a fedora hat.

" So your single will release in 5 days ne? " Ryutaro asked. I nodded.As I watched the members laugh

among themselves I swallowed hard and called out "Minna-san an I have something to say" .

   The members turned to look at me. " doue Yuu chan? " yabu asked.

I looked at each of the members smiling at me. holding their smiling faces in my mind I took a deep breath.

" My post as a member of HSJ was a temporary one. I'll be leaving Johnnys when my single releases"

 The members looked at me in shock. All of their mouths hung open. They stared at me like that for about 10 seconds and shut their mouths.

"Oh..." Yabu said as rubbed his finger along the glass he was holding with a solemn look on his face.

" NANDE?!!" Daiki yelled grabbing my shoulders. I looked closer and saw that he had tears in his eyes.

" Yuu-chan this is too soon!!" Ryutaro grumbled pouting.

" I...I havent even seen you as a girl yet!!!" Chinen yelled.

I looked at Takaki and saw that he had his back turned to me. He looked like he was wiping away tears.

Inoo and Keito just looked plain confused and Hikaru wiped away a tear.

I looked at Yuto who wiped off the tears on his face. " I wont cry " he said.

The members looked at him, " I dont want Yuki-chans last memory of me to be my crying face".

I couldnt take it any more. I burst out crying.

I grabbed onto Daiki's coat as he was the one closest to me.

From the corner of my eye I looked to see Yamada's face. His eye's were a bright shade of red as he forced a smile from the corner of his mouth.

I should have just shut up.

______________________________________________________________________________

           The members crying faces still hadnt left my mind, I turned the key in my door and entered the house. I noticed that most of the paintings in the wall were missing and our pictures too.

I entered my room to see my mom putting my thing in little cardboard boxes.

" Mama what are you doing ? " I asked.

My mom turned to look at me with a solemn look on her face.

" We're moving to Okinawa "

_________________________________________________________________________________

5 days later....

       " HSJ your press conference will start in 10 minutes ...."

I sighed as I looked up at the time. It was 2:00 pm. The 11 of us were dressed in white tuxedo's just like the ones we wear in the concerts.

As the 5 days passed one by one it became more difficult to talk to any of the members. They had a concert in another 2 weeks and ALL their dance routines had to be changed because of me. I had to go on promotional tours and pack for Okinawa, I still hadnt told the members about me moving yet.

Yabu spoke up.

" We're all really upset about Yuu-chan leaving demo...Yuki-chan is still our friend right? " he asked.

The members nodded in agreement. " We'll visit every week!!" Hikaru said.

" I'll come there for sashimi!!" Yuto said.

" So we're not completely out of each others lives ne?" Daiki said.

I smiled. " Hai!! " I said smiling.

" Dakara we'll really miss you Yuu-chan " Inoo said pouting.

" Aw...You making me cry!! If I keep this up I'll look like a ghost during my last TV appearance!!" I yelled.

The members laughed and surrounded me for a group hug. I hugged the members one last time.

We then put our hands in the center and said " Oretachi ga.....HEY! SAY! JUMP!!! ".

" HSJ please report to the press room .." the intercom spoke.

" Ikou minna.." Yabu said and the members followed. I turned around to see Yamada staring at the ceiling.

" Ikou yo Ryosuke..." I said going upto him.

" Ano ne.. why didnt you tell me?" he asked turning to look at me.

I gave a weak smile. " gomen ne " I said.

He pouted " Mou~ I dont want you to leave!!" he said.

" I dont wanna leave either I love it here, but the fact that im a girl doesnt change right?" I asked.

" Wakaruyo " he said and smiled at me. " I guess I will miss you after all ne?".

I grinned " Baka.." I said giving him a light smack on his head.

" Ano...Ryosuke?" I asked.

" Nani?"

I took a deep breath " I didnt wanna leave anything undone or unsaid so...im gonna say it ".

Yamada just stared at me confused " eh? ".

I rolled my eyes ' guess his dumb brain didnt process what I said '.

" Im gonna say something you wont be mad right? " I asked.

He shrugged " It depends..".

I bit my lower lip " I...I think I...no wait ILOVEYOU!!! " I said in an instant.

He seemed to understand it because his face held a smug expression. He snorted.

" Well that was expected " he said smugly.

" Look you do know who i am right? I get confessions like this almost everyday!! Im guessing every teen

in Japan would do the exact same thing you did if they saw me.

  Do you really think im gonna accept your confession out of all of them?" he asked.

I felt tears well up in my eyes ' I knew it..I knew it...he doesnt feel the same way..' I thought looking down.

" Demo...." he said. I looked up to see him grinning at me.

He took my face in his hands and wiped a tear from my face and kissed me on the lips.

He then pulled away and said. " ...out of all those teens I fell for you " he said.

My eyes almost popped out of head. I stared at him in shock for 10 seconds.

" Y..YABAI!!! I killed her!! " he yelled.

" R..Ryosuke...." I said crying and hugged him. " Your so mean.." I muttered as I cried.

Yamada hugged me back in return. " Gomen ne..did you think I was gonna reject you?" he asked.

I nodded sniffing. " Baka..." I said.

The moment was perfect and thankfully my phone wasnt there to ruin it....the members were.

" FINALLYY!!!!" I heard Ryutaro yell and the door to room broke open and the members landed on top

of each other.

" IM GONNA KILL YOU GUYS !!!" Yamada yelled.

" Uso....how did you guys know?!!" I yelled.

" We've known Yama-chan for years!!" Yuto yelled.

" You qualify as his 'type' " Daiki said winking.

" You guys ruined my first romantic moment!!!" Yamada yelled.

" HEY SAY JUMP !!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!! " Takasugoi boomed through the intercom.

" Ugh...Damn you Takasugi!!" we yelled.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the press conference...

          I stood in front of the press with the members behind me and spoke.

" Minna-san Ohayo gozaimasu Miyazawa Yuu desu. I would like to announce to all of you that my post as

a member of HSJ was a temporary one and I will be leaving HSJ when my single releases this afternoon.

I would like to thank Johnny-san for this oppurtunity, my manager Takasugi-san, my mama, my amazing

bandmates, arigatou to all my fans and sayonara minna-san " I said and stepped away from the mic.

Later that day....

         " Yo!!" I said entering the room where the members were.

" Whoa..." the members said looking at me. i wore a short white dress a hat and boots uptill my knees.

" Kawai~" hikaru said.

" Yama-chan sure is lucky ne?" Keito asked knudging his shoulder.

" Urusai.." Yamada said.

" So where are you guys going?" Takaki asked.

" Wakaranai yo..we ahvent planned anything yet " he said.

My mom then poked her head through the door. " Konichiwa JUMP" she said bowing.

" Konichiwa!!" the members chorused.

" Ikou ne Yuki the suitcases are in the taxi " mama said.

' Oh crap...' I thought.

" Suitcases?" Hikaru asked confused.

I looked up at the members " Ano...I forgot to tell you guys something" I said.

" What is it?" Yabu asked.

" Im moving to Okinawa " I said.

The member looked at me in shock " EEEHHHH?!!! " they yelled.

______________________________________________________________________________

Well there you have it the 2nd last chappie T-T

So what do you guys think? :))

Minna-san thank you so much for supporting my fic till now :D

Im SUPER DUPER URESHI NOW :P ( gomen ne for bad use of Japanese) :P

So anyway how many of you thought Yama-chan was gonna reject her? :P

Im so evil hehe.. >:))

PLS DO COMMENT!!!

LAST CHAPTER WILL BE OUT HOPEFULLY BY THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK!!!

DO LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!

-kaze27