Lucky number 11

The 11th Member

                 The man picked up his phone and dialled the same number for the umpteenth time that day.

No answer. He sighed and put the phone back in his pocket and looked around the empty field he was

standing in " Now what?"

Earlier that week...

   The door to Johnny kitagawa's office burst open and a man in his early thirties ran in.

" Johhy-san whats wrong ? " he asked as the sweat ran down his face.

Johnny-san looked up at him from his chair " Sit down Takasugi " he told the man gesturing to the chair

in front of him. Takasugi sat down panting. Johnny-san then got up from his chair and walked around.

" Ijust visited an astrologer recently and..do you know what he told me?" Johnny-san asked looking

Takasugi in the eye. Takasugi gulped and shook his head.

" He told me that my lucky number for this year is...11". Takasugi sighed in relief he was glad this had

nothing to do with his job.

"So Takasugi" Johnny san said pointing to his face

" I want you to find me a new member of Hey! Say! JUMP to enhance my luck for this year" he said.

" Demo...cant we audition ?" Takasugi asked

"DONT QUESTION ME!!"

"Sorry..".

"Takasugi" Johnny-san continued "I want you to find a boy that looks bishounen and he should be

extremely talented"

"Bishounen? Sorry to ask but why bishounen?" Takasugi asked.

"Because its the one element missing in HSJ" Johnny-san said." Now GO FIND ME A MEMBER!!"

Takasugi shook in fear " Hai...G..gambarimaas"

_______________________________________________________________-

Now....

     The man sighed again

'Great how am I gonna find a member who's bisounen and talented?'

__________________________________________________________-

   Location : Okayojo(all girls)Hostel

     "AAAHH!!!"

        I jumped out of bed and stared at my pajamas now soaking wet thanks to the water the 3 girls had poured on me.

I looked at them angrily

"Whats the matter Miyazawa?" Aisaka asked

"Cat got your tongue?" Kojima asked

"Got cold Feet?" Fujiwara asked.

"Get out!!" I yelled and tried to push them out of the room.

But they were stronger so they managed to knock me down. "Why dont you just die Miyazawa?" Aisaka asked and left my dorm with the other two.

I sighed its always been like this ever since I entered this hostel I've been ragged by Aisaka and co.

I got up and walked into the bathroom I stared at myself in the mirror.

I was pretty ordinary looking.

I had shoulder length black hair and a baby-ish kind of face.

I was skinny scrawny and not to mention flat.

I brought my hand to my head and was shocked to find that those b*tches had glued my hair.

'Thats it' I thought and picked up a pair of scissors and cut my hair in the form of a blunt boy cut.

I decided to stay in my dorm saying that I was sick that day.

I then sat on my bed with an overloaded backpack beside me slowly planning my escape.

___________________________________________________

That night.....

    Aisaka,Kojima and Fujiwara made their way towards Miyazawa's bed. "Okay" Aisaka said

" 3,2,1..."

They threw the covers off her bed and found only pillows and no Miyazawa.

__________________________________________________________________--

Location:Outside Okayojo Hostel

 "Yatta!!!" I screamed pumping my fist in the air and running towards the inner city of Tokyo.

It took me about 4 hours but I managed to reach the city.

'I gotta call mom' I thought.

But a bunch of street dancers performing in a corner caught my eye.

I went towards them and watched in awe as they danced as though they're bodies were made out of rubber.

Once they were done I clapped for them. A boy who looked older than the rest stepped forward and said "Me and my boys can sing too".

They then arranged themselves and began to sing a song I was familiar with.

Unknowingly I began to sing along with them till they finished the song.

Once they were done the leader then stepped forward and said " Your pretty good kid wanna join us?"

I smiled " Sorry, no can do and beside's I gotta call my mom" I said and turned to leave but saw a man who looked about in his late thirties blocking my way.

He grabbed my shoulders. " Your coming with me" he said.

"HELP!! !!"  I screamed.

" Shut up!! Im not gonna you!!" the man said holding out a card.

" Takasugi Mamoru.." I read " ASSISTANT TO JOHNNY KITAGAWA?!!!"  I  squeaked.

" Look just come with me ok?" he said gesturing to his car.

"Wait you dont understand im a-"

"- A very talented boy" Takasugi completed

" Thats not it" I said.

" It doesnt matter now get in " he said as he opened the door to a fancy car."we cant waste our time"

"But I.."

"Get in or i will use force" he said.

I gulped "Yes Sir" I said and got in.

_______________________________________________________________

        We drove to the company building. Once we reached I looked out of the car window and stared in awe at one of the most biggest building I had ever seen. 

Takasugi snapped me out of my daze when he yelled at me telling me to get out of the car.

We walked no... ran up to the office of the head honcho,

Johnny Kitagawa.

Takasui threw open the door and literally hurled me toward  Johnny-san who sat at his desk looking at documents.

"OOF!!" I landed on top of his desk facefirst.

"There you are sir" Takasugi said

   I felt someone grab a lock of my freshly cut hair and lift me up.

"ow..ow..ow.." I cried in pain.

I looked up to come face to first with Johnny-san himself.

"Well he certainly has the looks" he said letting go of my hair.

"AAHH!!" I screamed and fell flat on his desk again.

Luckily this time Takasugi pulled me up to standing position.

" So can you sing and dance?" he asked.

"I..."

" Yes he can!!" Takasugi declared

    " Sing" Johnny-san commanded

I gulped and sang 'Yes no' by Arashi.

"Hm...So can you dance? learnt any dance forms before" he asked.

" A..ano..j..jazz,b..ballet and s..salsa" I replied shaking.

A smug grin swept across Johnny-sans face

" Good work Takasugi" he said"What your name?"

" M..Miyazawa Yu-"

"Ah..Miyazawa Yuu perfect celebrity name" he said s;lapping a paper on his desk.

"Takasugi take care of this" he said and went back to work.

"right" Takasugi said and ushered me out of the room.

"Great kid all you gotta do is sign this and you are officially the 11th member of Hey! Say! JUMP" he said

"Takasugi-san "I said "I have a confession to make" I said.

"Whats wrong?" he asked

"Look im sorry if you were expecting a cute bishounen boy to be a member of Hey Say JUMP-"

"Who is right here" Takasugi interrupted.

"But...the truth is... Im not a guy" I said

The color drained from Takasugi's face

" You mean.."

I nodded " Im a girl"

Takasugi sat down shocked

" Y'know I searched for almost a week for the 11th member and when I thought I did I.."

"Im really sorry" I said.

" But what do I tell Johnny-san? He'll fire me" he said and turned to me.

"Please will you be the 11th member of HSJ? Im begging you!!!" he said.

           Takasugi looked as though he was about to cry. I looked at him and sighed,

" I gotta call my mom"

 Takasugi accompanied me to the phone booth in the office. I dialled my mom's numer and waited,

"Moshi mosh"

"Mama?"

"Yuki?! What are you doing calling in the middle of the night?"

      I then began to explain everything starting from the ragging to how I ended up in JE.

"Your telling me your in JE now?" my mom asked.

"Yeah...and it seems Johnny-san wants me to be the 11th member of this pop group called Hey! Say! JUMP"

"OH MY GOD!! ACCEPT!!" my Mom screamed in my ear.

"Mama are you crazy?! Im not even male!!"

"I could make your post temporary" Takasugi said.

"You'll do that?" I asked.

He nodded " Piece of cake"

"ACCEPT!!"  she yelled.

I sighed, Why are single women always like this?.

"All right" I said.

"Yay!!!" my Mom cheered

" I need you to sign this" Takasugi said.

"Oh ok...bye Mama, Love you" I said and hung up.

        I then sat and signed documents one after the other.

"Now you are officially the 11th member of Hey! Say! JUMP" Takasugi said.

"Temporary" I said

"Whatever".

" Y'know I always wanted to sing and dance but I never thought It would turn out lke this" I said.

Takasugi laughed, "Well lucky you, most girls would kill to enter JE"

"Whoa.."

"So want me to call a taxi?" Takasugi asked.

"I think I'll walk"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           'Wow...I just got out of hostel and im in showbiz...Nice' I thought

I walked through the park happily. I saw an empty can lying near the garbage can and kicked it

The can flew and hit the person walking in front of me on the forehead.

"OW!!" he yelled and fell backwards.

My hands flew up to my face. "Im so sorry!!" I yelled running towards him.

He sat on the floor rubbing his head. The guy was dressed in a really weird manner he wore a black hat

and black sunglasses(in the night). His sunglasses had fallen off when he got up and stared at me

angrily

"What the is wrong with you?How can you kick a ing canon my ing head?!!" he yelled.

"Gomenasai!!" I said bowing.

"Now where's my sunglasses?" he asked staring about him. Shocked I looked down to see the sunglasses below my feet.

"Crap.." I said as I stared at him looking at me angrily.

" I dont even know you and I hate you already" he said.

"Gomenasai.." I said." I'll buy you a new one I swear!! uh..whats your name?" I asked.

He smiled in a cocky way " Call me Ryosuke" he said

"Eh? what about your surname?" I asked.

"Screw it" he said walking off

" Hmph what a mean person...I hope none of the band members are like that"

________________________________________________________

YATTA~!!

Its here!!

Im sorry I wasnt able to update sooner...my pc had a minor problem so...yeah

How do you guys like the first chap?

Pls comment and tell me how it is!!

Your comments motivate me to write more( Its true I swear) :))

Pls comment and subscribe!! :D

-kaze27