I do not want you to experience that

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Christmas Day, 2011

 

Joohyun tossed and turned in her bed. She looked at the clock on the wall and sighed when she saw it was only 3 am in the morning.

She glanced at her right and saw Sooyoung snored softly while Krystal hugged on her pillow tightly on her mattress on the floor.

The other girls looked contented and peaceful, and she wondered why she couldn’t be like them.

Uh, yeah, the man in the coach in the living room.

Sighed again, she gave up on her attempt to try sleeping again. On her toes, she walked slowly to the door and opened and then closed it again slowly.

She was too engrossed with her act that she did not catch a smiling Sooyoung.

Joohyun walked toward the stairs and caught on the corner of her eyes a makeshift bed on the corridor near their room where Ryeowook camped in. She smiled when she remembered how happy her Unnie’s face when he agreed to stay that night.

Then she slowly and quietly walked down the stairs and head to the living room where she gasped when she saw Kyuhyun sleeping so peacefully on the coach. The fire on the fireplace made shadows on his face and accentuated his handsome features.

Joohyun shook her head to bring her sense back and then moved closer to the sleeping man. Blinking her suddenly watery eyes, she remembered the moments on the hospital. How different it was now.

She softly touched his face and amazed on how soft his cheek was. Strangely, she felt so sleepy now. Maybe because she felt so safe when closer to him. Not really understand why she felt that way, she sat in front of the couch and put her head near his chest and let the slumber took her in.

 

 

 

An hour or so later, Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked at his watch and saw that it was 4 am. Uh, too soon for him to be awake.

He moved a bit and felt something or someone stirred beside him and he glanced to the right and gasped.

A peaceful looking Joohyun was sleeping in a sitting position beside his couch. Looking as breathtaking as usual but also more since she looked like a princess from a medieval era.

He frowned and shook his head when he took a double take on her sleeping position. That must be very  uncomfortable.

Slowly, he untangled himself from the couch and then pushed the hairs on her face and tucked them behind her ear.

Then he surrendered on the urge to feel the softness of her skin. He kissed her cheek lovingly and lingered for a while until he felt she stirred up.

Smiling, he took her into his arms and softly put her into the couch before joined her in the not so big couch. She automatically snuggled into his chest.

He chucked, and then sneaked his hands over her waist to pull her closer. Smiling he put his head above hers and sighed contently before letting the dream world pulled him inside.

 

 

 

Joohyun stirred but when she tried to move her hand she felt something beside her prevented her to do so.

Confused, she opened her eyes.

And met the sleeping face of her Oppa.

She blinked several times, wondered if she was dreaming, but the face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter