Truth is, I don’t know how to tell you

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Summer was close to end and Autumn was almost appear

There were times when all the extremes were happened.

Clashed on every possible aspect.

And for hearts that were involve in it,

Love was never that deep.

But also hurt.

*****

It was the last day of June. The last time of their dance group rehearsal for the last ever performance by her class.

Joohyun took all of her stuffs from that small locker and put them in her backpack. She brushed her fingers across the side of the lockers. It was strange to see that in an almost empty condition. It reminded her of the first day she was given the locker because she finally accepted in the dance group.

Small, empty, and cold.  Just like the Autumn that would come soon.

She used to like Autumn, as that season reminded her of one person that she loved the most. As Autumn breeze was what brought her to him. To be honest, she did not remember the exact event as she was only three at that time. But he was six and his memories were excellent. And there were pictures that their Umma took on that first day  that were more than enough to inform her about the precious moments.

Most of their momentums were happened on Autumn as well. His abrupt leave, her debut performance, their first fight, and of course, the first kiss. Unconsciously brushed her lips, her cheeks were already wet because of the streams of tears that could not be tamed.

She was wonder if in this Autumn they could suffer with less bleeding. But she knew that it was a wishful thinking, because certainly there would be heartache that Autumn.

“Uh, Hyunnie?”

A soft voice startled her. She looked up and saw her best friend. “Hi, Yoong.”

Yoona plopped at the bench. Her expression told her without words on how much she was worried about her constant black out these past two weeks. “Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter