Chapter 3

The Kind of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessi”

“Hmm?”

“What will you do if I’m dating someone?”

“I’ll kill that someone”

“Then what if you are dating someone?”

“You will kill that someone”

“You are saying like that someone is a bug”

Putting down the book on the table, Jessica looks up.

“What with that look?” Tiffany rests her chin on her palm as she puts her elbow on the table, feeling satisfied as she finally success in attracting the girl’s attention.

“Is that a joke? Why am I not laughing?”

“Because you are made of ice that can freeze your lips from smiling” Tiffany grins mischievously.

“What the..”

“Yo you two!” Said one of the student in the campus as she gets both of the girls’ attention as they are now turning their head to look at the one who interrupting their almost quarrel time.

“Here” She handed a rose to Tiffany and Jessica only watches when Tiffany hesitantly takes the flower from the stranger’s hand.

“Umm..thank you?” The eyed smile girl said which sound almost like asking.

“I should say welcome but that is not from me.”

“Who then?” Tiffany quirked her eyebrow at the latter.

“Her” She pointed her finger at the girl who’s sitting not far from them.

“That player!” Jessica gets up but halted when Tiffany holds her hand.

“Thank you” Tiffany smiles as she said that and once the girl leaves, she steals a quick glance at the rose sender and gives her small smile to the girl before looking back at Jessica who is now sitting back.

“You smile at her? That player?!” Jessica asks in disbelieve.

“What? Can’t I? Aren’t I supposed to show any kind of appreciation to someone who gives me this gorgeous rose?”

“Aren’t I supposed to kill her?”

“I’m not dating her so the answer is no Jessi” Tiffany puts down the rose as she now looking straight into the latter’s eyes.

“Don’t you dare to fall in love with that player Hwang. I’ll never allow you”

“Then, aren’t I supposed to kill that girl? What’s her name again?” Tiffany frowns as she tries to recall the girl who always tries to date Jessica.

“It’s Yuri and I’m not dating her so no but she is not a player!” Jessica sounds like she is defending Yuri when actually she just trying to make a difference between Yuri and the rose sender.

“Yeah it’s nice to know you are defending the girl who you are not dating YET” Tiffany gets up from her seat and right before she wants to walk away, Jessica holds her arm.

“I’m not defending her!”

“I can’t find the reason on why you should explain that to me” Tiffany said once she turns to look at the latter’s and at the right time, the rose sender approached them with her so called charming smile who can make almost everyone fall for her except Jessica.

“I’m sorry for disturbing. But emm, sorry yeah Tiffany, you left this poor rose on the table alone” She handed the flower to Tiffany, ignoring Jessica who looks at her with ‘what the hell’ face.

“Ohh emm yeah sorry no I mean thank you for giving me these but why?” Tiffany goes straight to the point which receives a chuckle from the stranger.

“I’m Taeyeon by the way and this rose reminds me of you when I look at it so yeah, I bought it for you.” Taeyeon states and smiles that make Tiffany blush.

“Thank you. I’ll take that as a compliment” Tiffany looks at the rose that she holds.

“It really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter