Chapter 3

Romeo and Juliet in Seoul

A/N: This is a pretty long chapter compared to the others, but I still encourage you all to read. :)

 

 

Dongho tapped his foot on the floor of his limo, staring out of the window. He sighed. It had been two days since the interview incident, and he still couldn’t get that Cho girl off of his mind. He’d basically become the male equivalent of a fan girl for her, and all the internet research he’d done hadn’t gotten him any closer than a regular fan girl would’ve gotten. Still, he had a plan, no matter how ridiculous it was. He found seven different hits on Facebook claiming to be her, and the day before, he visited four of them alone. Half of them were under thirteen years old, and the other two were middle-aged men. His search for this Cho girl hadn’t turned out as well as he thought it would. So this time, he decided to take his best friend in his group, Eli, with him. Of course, he didn’t tell Eli where they were going, just that he needed to join him.

Since they’d gotten in the limo, Eli kept asking where they were going, but all Dongho told him was that it’d be fun. Eli had a hard time believing this, seeing as the entire car ride, Dongho was solemn and gloomy. Eli didn’t know this, but Dongho’s bad mood was because he really didn’t think he’d ever find Cho. Normally, he’d just go through management to talk to another performer, but he had to do this search on his own because, really, management didn’t want him having anything to do with G², let alone to date one its members. But Dongho couldn’t really help how he felt, Cho didn’t give him her number, but he had a feeling she liked him. Actually, he had no idea whether or not she liked him back, but he was letting his heart lead the way, and that way led to a swanky apartment in the middle of Seoul.

He and Eli got out of the limo and waved the driver goodbye, making sure to tell him to be back when they called him. Eli raised his eyebrows, clearly confused by their location.

“Why didn’t you just tell me we were visiting a friend? I don’t know why that needed to be a secret, Dongho.” Eli turned to Dongho, looking a bit disappointed. He must’ve been expecting a real surprise. Dongho put his hands in his pockets, looking for a balcony of some sort to climb up. He’d made the mistake of simply knocking on the potential-Cho’s doors before. All he got doing that were very uncomfortable ambushes from crazed fans.

“Trust me, Eli, you’ll know why. Come over here.” Dongho went to the side of the apartment and pointed to the balcony that went to the second floor. There was a tree near them, so he thought he’d just climb it and peak through the window like that. If he saw anyone from G², he’d know he was in the right place, and hopefully, he’d sneak in and find Cho.

“I’m not breaking into anyone’s house, Dongho; I was thirteen like six years ago.” Eli said sarcastically. Dongho looked at him pleadingly,

“C’mon, if you cared about me, you’d do it.” Dongho made a “puppy-dog” face hoping that this would work. Still, Eli, folded his arms,

“If I do this, you owe me $50. No negotiations,” Eli said. Dongho raised his hand up as if he was in court.

“Deal. Now let’s climb the tree.” Dongho turned around and starting climbing, making sure not to dirty his white blazer.

“Great outfit choice for the occasion, Dongho, really, you’re not an idiot at all.” Eli said before climbing the tree with him. They both sat on opposite branches looking through the window.

“I feel like a stalker,” Eli whispered.

“Be quiet, someone’s about to walk in the room,” Dongho retorted. They both leaned further opposite from each other so that they wouldn’t be seen. They peaked through the window and saw Michelle walk in the room wearing a bra with a towel wrapped around her waist to get some clothes. Eli looked baffled.

“Really, Dongho, spying on G²?! I thought you were a bit depressed before, but I can see that you’re clearly a erted psycho,” Eli whispered loudly. Michelle looked up; she thought she heard something out of the window. Dongho and Eli ducked lower, almost falling off the tree. Michelle made a face and left the room. She hadn’t caught them, but Dongho almost peed himself.

“Be quiet, Eli, geez, you almost got us caught.” They raised their heads higher.

“I’m not spying on G², I’m looking for my dream girl.” Dongho almost blushed at how ridiculous that sounded and based on Eli’s confused expression, he definitely had to elaborate.

“Remember when I had to use the restroom at the Allkpop.com interview?” Dongho asked, making sure to whisper. Eli nodded.

“Well, I didn’t really use the restroom. I just wanted to get out of the interview,” said Dongho.

Eli looked at Dongho sarcastically,

“No, Dongho, really? I would’ve never thought that you did the same thing at every interview with Sara Park for a reason. What’s your point?” Eli whispered.

“Well,” Dongho started, “On my way to the bathroom, I ran into one of the girl’s from G², Cho, and we talked for a little while.”

“That’s why you took forever?” Eli whispered.

“Let me finish, Eli. Ok, so…after talking with her, I realized that she’s really nice, not at all how management made the members of G² out to be, so I asked her for her number,” Dongho whispered.

“And she said no…” Eli whispered. Dongho looked at him with a weird expression on his face.

“How did you know?” he asked.

“Um, you have no game, Ding Dong,” Eli said playfully. Dongho smirked,

“Hey, I have game, and don’t call me Ding Dong. It’s insulting. Anyway, she turned me down, but I still liked her…a lot. All I could think of for the rest of the interview was how I could see her again. So I looked on Facebook, visited pretty much everyone who claimed to be Cho, and realized that they were all fakes. My search continued today, and luckily, I’ve found her.”

Eli tried to hold his laughter. Dongho couldn’t help but ask,

“What’s so funny?” Eli looked at him plainly,

“We’re sitting in a tree outside of her apartment, ducking and whispering so we don’t get caught, and if management knew about this, we’d both be screwed. You must really like this chick.” This made Dongho think. This was a pretty insane situation to be in, he must really like her. This made him want to see her again even more.

“Yea, I do really like her. I just wish this whole rivalry thing would calm down. Things wouldn’t have to get this crazy if management and the other guy’s didn’t have such big egos,” Dongho said. Eli nodded.

“Same here, I think the rivalry is ridiculous and it makes everyone involved look bad.” Dongho was happy to hear this, and he knew he’d made the right decision on whom to tell his secret to. Just then, Cho walked in the room and looked through a drawer. Dongho ducked his head low enough to see Cho, without being seen himself.

“That’s her, Eli, that’s the chick I’m crazy about,” Dongho whispered. Eli looked,

“Hey, she’s pretty cute. Too bad I’m gonna get her first,” Eli whispered. Dongho looked at him seriously.

“Just kidding, dude, chill,” Eli whispered. Cho looked at the window, but decided to keep doing what she was doing, which Dongho and Eli soon realized was…changing.

Dongho blushed and Eli tried to hold back laughter as Cho raised her shirt.

“See what I mean by erted, Dongho?” Eli whispered. Dongho started to really feel bad. He was invading her privacy. He only had one idea.

“Cho! Hey, over here.” Dongho called. Eli’s face went blank and he cursed under his breath. Cho’s head whipped toward the window and she pulled her shirt down walking over to where they were.

 

 

Hope you all enjoyed that, and as usual, comments are awesome. Even for you silent readers.