The Big Secret!

SM Town: Haunted..

 

Jessica's POV

Now that was awkward.. His confession.. So he cares about me? But he never said he liked me back. Arghh no don't think about him Jessica! FOCUS!! 

Just when I was going to stop by at ________'s seat I realised something.. I remembered the diary.. The diary I had half read. It was quite interesting.. It was like a story book. More like a novel. The girl was forced to marry the guy she doesn't love at all. And her lover's back home in her village but she can't help but think about him all the time. That's sad man.. Really!! So I continued reading the book, DIARY I mean! 

 

Your POV 

I can't believe I was forced to be here. And people are even accusing me of being a mental patient. I can't take this anymore.. This trip is the last stop with SM because I'm deciding to leave SM after this! And I don't think I'm going to pursue my dream anymore.. Nor here, nor in any other company.. I'm tired.. I don't know why.. I know this is stupid but I actually think I believe them.. I get tired all of a sudden! Sometimes I can't even move.. I get drousy without even practicing my dance. And I'm sick right now too. I was actually not going to come today. I had high fever. But as I said, I was forced to come. Like LITERALLY FORCED!! And yeah.. I've started avoiding everyone.. I've started avoiding Jessica because Donghae sunbaenim warned me to. I know I shouldn't agree but I do agree with him! I think he's right! I'm a bad influence! I'm bad for her! Ever since I've come into her life.. actually, ever since I've come here in SM, everything bad has happened. 

Oh and I didn't tell you this.. Actually I didn't even tell this to Jessica unnie.. Before I had opened the 7th floor door with Sica unnie.. I had been there alone.. You must be thinking how I got the keys.. You won't believe this but it was right down on the floor.. I had opened the door, I had walked in. I have even read some books that are in there.. The best one was that diary.. It was like an angst novel! I was intrigued! But ever since I got to know that that place was haunted, (even though I didn't believe it)  I stayed away from that floor.. I even threw away the keys I had. I don't even know where it is right now! That is why I was telling Jessica unnie to stay away from that room! Maybe it is haunted.. And I didn't tell this to anyone because I didn't want to get into any trouble. And ever since we.. No.. I opened the door, everything got weird.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Slap me hard for not updating (and also for such a small chapter) ! >:( I'm so sorry, I'm out of thoughts and tbh, very bored with my life! But I'm back again. And I promise I'll post 1 chapter every week. :) How's the chapter btw? Shocked, right?? To know ______'s big secret! So who do you think is the real culprit here?? Put on your Sherlock glasses! Actually.. Put on your Hannibal glasses :P Remember! This is not Horror.. It's Psycho Horror! xD