What the..!!

SM Town: Haunted..

 

Donghae: I''ll show u around.. lets go! 

Adi: Wait wait.. what about my bags?

Donghae: Don't Worry I hae spoken to the peon.. he'll keep it in ur room!

Adi: Ok then! So hows ur celebrity life going huh? I wanted to come for ur concert in NY but I had to stay back unfortunately... The patent who had come had the last stage of schizophrenia.. Thankfully me and many other psychiatrist handeled her situation but she's now at bed rest.. Her condition was really bad!

Donghae: Hmm.. Good that u saved her! Glad to know that! :)

Adi: *smile* But who's that mental patient.. what's with her behaviour? What does she actually do?

Donghae: I don't actually know.. that's y i called u here! I am not against her but she has to seriously get cured before her big screen debut. I'm not saying she's crazy or something but she really is very dangerous. And specially Jessica and other members are so close to her.. We have to do something about her

Adi: Hmm.. but who's this Jessica girl now? Do u like her by any chance? Hmm Hmm?! *teasing way*

Donghae: Oh.. she's also an artist like me.. Aniya! She's just a friend to me! Anyways, u know snsd?

Adi: Oh yea! One of my patients love them! He always listens to their music. I used to always wonder what's so good in them! But I've never heard their songs before.. too busy with my appointments..

Donghae: Haha good! Oh they are really awesome! Ur a busy man ha?! Haha! Anyways, so this is our terrace.. We, members, hang out here often, actually more often right now! :D 

Adi: Wow! Its Great!

Donghae: Oh yea! And the most important thing... the story of this building.. Ppl say its haunted sheesh! They do not have any other work or what!!

Adi: Haha yes! So ur saying that this has affected the patients mind?

Donghae: Oh ye-

There was a scream heard!

They both ran down to see what happened!

And there was Tiffany, lying on the ground and bleeding immensely!

Everyone were shocked! They called the doctor and gave her a little medications!

Doctor: The bleeding was quiet a bit too much but she'll be alright! She needs some bed rest that's it!

Siwon: Yea! *Siwon was worrying a lot.. even he doesn't know y!* 

 

 

After some time Tiffany got up!

Siwon: R u alright? How did this happen to u? Who the hell did this?

Tiffany: *tired voice* I was searching for Jessica... _________ told me she's in the library! On the way there, somebody pulled me back tightly and.. and.. I don't remember...

Jessica: But I was in the practice room! I never went into the library!

Tiffany looked very tired!

Siwon: Fany ah.. U need rest! Sleep ok? If there's anything u want, be sure to ask me! I'll pray for u!

Tiffany just nodded slowly

 

*After the whole situation*

Donghae: See, I told u ________ is involved!

Adi: ________. I wonder what she is like!

Donghae: We'll meet her soon! Guess she's in the training room!

Adi: Ya ok! Anyways, where's my room?!

Donghae: Oh yea wait let me show you there!

 

Outside Adi's special guest room..

Adi: Is something burning inside? What's with the smell?

Donghae: I don't know! Wait..

Donghae checked inside to see Adi's suitcase, fully burnt! 

Adi: What the..!!

They both were shocked to see that!

Donghae: Wtf?! How did this happen? And WHEN did this happen?

Adi: I have no clue! But I'm seriously not gonna leave that person, whoever did this!

Donghae: ....... Is it ________ by any chance?

Adi: Hmm?

Donghae: The whole Tiffany getting hit thing happened, she wasn't there.. And I'm pretty sure this happened when everyone were there in Tiffany's room! So she's the only one to suspect on! That means I was right! She is really something!

Adi: WHO IS THIS GIRL?! And what the hell does she want from me?

Donghae: I have no clue either..

Adi: I gotta observe all her activities quiet accurately.. but for that, I have to meet her... Where would she be anyway?

Donghae: I don't know! But we're gonna meet Lee Soo Man.. I want to introduce him to u! He anyways needs help from someone or the other to stop all these things! And he's recommending a priest! Bull ! Anyways, I'll take down her schedules that time itself! Soo Man sir would have all her accounts!

Adi: Oh ok! Anyways, I'm really sleepy right now! Let me take my bath first and then sleep! But all my clothes are burnt.. what should I wear?

Donghae: Oh don't worry! I'll lend u my shirts ok?

Adi: Ya ok! Pls bring it soon!

Donghae: Yea

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really out of thoughts guys? U can give me suggestions though? And I think u must be wondering y Kyuhyun didn't show up in these 2 chapters.. Don't worry he'll come! ;)