In the bus

SM Town: Haunted..

 

Jessica's POV

 

Soo Man: So guys.. We're going.. Are you excited? Me too hehe.. I mean, ahem its for some serious purpose okay.. ? Driver lets go!

Just what's going on?? Why am I even here? Why are we going to this super creepy village named "Jeugad" ?? I haven't even heard about it.. And wait... Why am I here?? Why me? Why not other members?? Okay if you're wondering what's going on... We, in the sense, ________, me, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Adi, Minho (?), Soo Man and his assistant are here, in a bus, going to some scary village I've never heard about for some "work". I have no idea what is it! 

I should actually be out there, in the SM building, working out on our new GG project (comeback i mean) but instead, I am here in the bus with these bunch of kids (not) :P doing "nothing" (yea that's what I'm doing) right now! I am confused... Like, REALLY confused right now! 

________'s stopped talking to all of us.. I even heard she gets bullied by her classmates :( I tried defending her but you know just what happened?? _______ chose to ignore me... Why? I don't know..

And now whenever I try talking to ________, Donghae keeps me from doing that..

Why? I don't know.. 

Everyone's keeping secrets from me.. Why?? Am I the only one who doesn't know whats going on?? But you know what, I am smart enough to know that SOMETHING is cooking up between _______, Donghae and Kyuhyun

Donghae and Kyuhyun have literally STOPPED talking to each other.. More like Kyu's ignoring most of us! Even _________! I thought he liked her... Its obvious, isn't it? Then why is he doing this to her? But that's not it... Even _______'s not helping.. Not only has she stopped talking to me.. More like she's stopped talking to the whole world.. She's depressed.. She needs me.. I am trying to keep up with her.. But she doesn't want me.. :/ Why is this happening?! Why has she become so different? 

And Donghae oppa.. He's keeping secrets from me.. I didn't expect that from him.. Though he's really kind and he cares for all of us.. Even he's become... Different... He's got his friend Adi now.. He hardly even talks to any of his band members now that Adi is here.. I get it that he's his chilldhood friend and he must have missed him a lot.. But.. Why take us for granted? >_< And... And he's so cold towards ________ ... 

Wait... Is that the reason why she's depressed? But why would she be depressed because of that? Omo wait.. Even Kyu's stopped talking with her.. Even Victoria and others.. WHAT IS GOING ON?? I missed a lot, didn't I? And no one's even ready to tell me now!!

That's it! I will have to talk to Donghae about this!

I decided this time was the right time to talk to him and walked off to his seat. As expected, he was seated next to Adi.. And wait.. What's going on? As soon as I came into the scene, their expressions changed.. Adi's wide grin got wider while he nudged Donghae giving him some nasty naught look.. I narrowed my eyes at him but decided to divert my attention to Donghae and my topic with him instead.. 

Me: So... umm hey...

Hae: Hi Sica ssup?

Me: Oh yea I just came here to hang ou- Okay.. let me just be forward.. Okay what IS going on with you'll?? You guys... are so different!! Yes!!

Hae: What? 

Me: Yes you are! And.. And what's wrong with my dongsaeng ________, why is she acting so different? And whats wrong with YOU? WHY are you so cold towards her??

Hae: Mwo?? Do you even know what you're saying Sica?

Me: Yes I know oppa... You know what, it would be better talking to _______ about this... I'll go to her by-

Even before I could escape from there, Donghae pulled me towards him, rather forcefully

It hurt.. Not because of the strength but for the butterflies it was giving me ._. 

I ain't being this easy? Okay??

Hae: Sica what's wrong with you?? Are you crazy? Do you want to hurt yourself? Why do you still care about her? Do you even know what's wrong with her??

Wait.. whut!

Me: What?! She's my bestie.. Ofc I know her and she's a human! Why are you being so cold.. to her only? And what crazy? Hurt myself?? Do you even know what you're talking about oppa??

Hae: Yes Sica.. This might not be good for you that's why I'm refraining from telling this to you. Can't you get it?

Me: What?? I know her better than you.. And what's not good for me?! I have every right to know whats going on with her right now!!

Hae: Okay then.. Let me make this clear.. Your so called best friend ________ is a mental patient, get it? She's suffering from a mental trauma and she's dangerous! I don't want you to get hurt! Stop pampering her get it!!

Mental patient?? Are you kidding me?? What the....!!! How dare he say that?! How can he judge her like that?? He hardly even knows her!!

Me: I don't believe you!

He got silent.. For a thorough 1 minute.. Wh-What happened? Did I say somthing wrong??

Hae: Oh really Jessica?? You don't believe me huh? So you don't believe in the guy you were in love with for the past 6 years?? You don't believe in the guy who cared about you so much?? But you rather believe a girl who you hardly even know... You met her only some 2 years ago and even started calling her your best buddy? Without even knowing what happened with her in the past?? Are you that blind Jessica?! You trust her and not me, am I right? I didn't expect this from you... Really...

What. Is. Going. On?? 

He knew I liked him? He cared about me? ________ becomes a mental patient?! Trust?! 

Was... Was I seriously that blind?? Or was I too engrossed in myself?! Why? Why is this happening with me?? I cannot even speak for myself now.. I cannot...

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm late... again!! 

You wanna kick my right now, don't you?? :P I'm really very sorry!! I was just so confused... I didn't know how to continue this.. Some of you authors might understand what I'm going through :/ I'm really sorry!! Okay so here's a short chapter for you all :)

And please.. The next time, don't expect a good comeback from me :P I'm just as lazy as EXO haha 

I suggest the best ingredients for some epic comebacks from me would surely be some high kicks and Tao wash!! XDDD 

ANYWAY, HOPE YOU LIKED IT! :)