Information

SM Town: Haunted..

It's not an update

But an information regarding the main plot of my story

Dissociative Identity Disorder *Click!*

And the treatment for it is: *don't continue before reading the main part*

Treatment

Treatment of DID may attempt to reconnect the identities of disparate alters into a single functioning identity with all its memories and experiences intact - functioning much like the normal brain. In addition or instead, treatment may focus on symptoms, to relieve the distressing aspects of the condition and ensure the safety of the individual. Treatment methods may include psychotherapy and medications for comorbid disorders. Some behavior therapists initially use behavioral treatments such as only responding to a single identity, and using more traditional therapy once a consistent response is established.  It has been stated that treatment recommendations that follow from models that do not believe in the traumatic origins of DID might be harmful due to the fact that they ignore the posttraumatic symptomatology of people with DID.

 

 

That means whoever the main psycho would be, has to reconnect the past memoires 

I cannot conclude this as a ghost because this is all because of your mind tricks and the past incidents.

Nothing related with ghosts.

But if I put this out generally, 

She has to reconnect it somehow before she murders herself! :O 

 

Causes of DID

This disorder is theoretically linked with the interaction of overwhelming stress, traumatic antecedents, insufficient childhood nurturing, and an innate ability to dissociate memories or experiences from consciousness. A high percentage of patients report child abuse. People diagnosed with DID often report that they have experienced severe physical and ual abuse, especially during early to mid childhood. Several psychiatric rating scales of DID sufferers suggested that DID is strongly related to childhood trauma rather than to an underlying electrophysiological dysfunction.

 

What do you think is the reason behind her getting affected by DID?!

ual harasment?

Stress?

Electrophysiology?

Something other than ual abuse which is attached with her past?

What do you think?