"I Wont Let You Go Again Like Last Time."

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

Sungyeol entered the room and saw Sunggyu on top of you and just about to get off. “What the ?!” He high pitched scream echoed in the furnitureless room. “Kya kya kya.” He blocked the door when Suzy about to stepped in.

“What is it?” She tried to poke her head inside but Sungyeol blocked with his tower built.

“Come follow me.” Sungyeol wrapped his arms around Suzy’s body and dragged her away. Suzy flinched and ran inside.

“What’s up?” She questioned as soon she inside the room and found looking at two person sat down on the floor with odd expression on face. “What happen?”

You stood up and walked to her. “Let's go home Suzy. I’m not feeling well.” Suzy nodded and lead you to the door.

“We’re going home Yeollie oppa. She’s not feeling well.” Suzy muttered to Sungyeol while linked her arm with yours. “So see you tomorrow okay.”

“Let me walk you guys to the door.” He offered with awkward smile curled at the corner of his pouty lips. You glanced once at Sunggyu.

“Wait.” Sunggyu pulled you back inside but you flinched. “I’m sorry. I’m such a fool. I shouldn’t do that.”

“Hmm.” You hummed and immediately leave with Sungyeol and Suzy.

 

 

Infinite practicing as usual today. They have been practicing since morning. “Gyu hyung.” Myungsoo gently tapped leader’s shoulder. He looked back and faced toward his semi-pale dongsaeng. “My head. It’s getting worse.” He complained.

Sunggyu nodded and turned off the music player. “15 minutes break!” He then walked back to second maknae and asked him to sit down at the corner.

“Try taking nap. I’ll find something to comfort you.” He softly gave a on Myungsoo hair. Last night he barely got asleep because of his nightmare. Myungsoo is a type that no easily to fall back asleep after woke up.

“Are you okay Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked.

Myungsoo was curled into ball on the hard floor,folded his arm under his head as a pillow. He moaned.

“Is there anything I can help?”

“No. Thanks Yeol hyung.” He retorted despite his mind was half conscious.

“Okay. Rest well. Call me if you need anything,I’ll sit there near the corner.” He pointed and makes his way.

Meanwhile Woohyun and Dongwoo sat not far from Myungsoo. “I heard Gyu hyung confess to Ahn Sarang.” Dongwoo blurted in between gulped down his drink.

“Who told you?”

“Nobody. I heard bout it. Is it true?”

“Guess so. I think Sungyeol probably knows everything since his girlfriend related with Sarang.” Woohyun shrugged acted he doesn’t really know about Sunggyu.

“What happen between them?”

“Suzy and Yeol?”

“No! Sarang and Gyu hyung. They dated?”

“Nahhh. She said she already had someone else. I don’t know~”

“Don’t lie Woohyun. I know Sunggyu hyung told you everything. Hurry tell me more about it. I’m very curious.” Dongwoo grabbed Woohyun’s collar and shook him lightly. “I wonder who’s that man. Who would reject Sunggyu? He such a nice guy though.”

“Why don’t you ask her?”

“Psh. She is so silly.” He chuckled.

“Do you know she is Myungsoo’s biggest fan? Sometime I feel she’s a little bit creepy. Look how she avoiding us but yet she have hugemongous number of Myungsoo’s pictures.”

“What the hell? How did you know?!” Dongwoo half shouted. “I can’t even tell she is our fans. She is so weird.”

“Last time Sunggyu found her cell phone. So he browsed her gallery. And I saw it too! Seriously,like private pictures too.” He explained.

“She’s a stalker? Private pictures? What do you mean?” Dongwoo’s eyebrows pinned together and the curiosity was over limit.

“Not sure. She has all Myungsoo and his late girlfriend pictures. I don’t even know where she got it.”

“Ahn Sarang such a mysterious girl.”

“But something about her remind me to someone I knew,not sure who she was.”

“Me too! Let’s brainstorming.”

“Shut up. And more,she doesn’t talk much. Is she a zombie?”

“Woohyun,what? Are you serious? There are no zombies!” Dongwoo heartily laughed to Woohyun choding question.

Myungsoo shot up and hurriedly to the door. “Kya! Kim Myungsoo!” Woohyun shouted as he saw him making his exit.

Dongwoo also stopped laughing. “Did we talk too loud?” Guiltiness grew inside him.

 

As Myungsoo walking out from the dance room,he met Sunggyu and Hoya half on his way while Woohyun chased over him.

“Myungsoo? Where are you going?” He ignored the leader and walked passed them as they all invisible. “What’s up Woohyun?”

“I don’t know. He suddenly woke up and bamm! He went out.”

“Stay here. I’ll follow him. You guys can continue practicing without us.” Sunggyu said,handed water bottles to Woohyun and walked away leaving both Hoya and Woohyun dumbfounded. Sunggyu immediately catch up Myungsoo‘s pace even though he’s far behind.

About 5 minutes walking,Myungsoo entered a building and Sunggyu tailed him. At second floor,he stopped in front a door and entered the safety code before the door click open.

“Myungsoo.” You jump off from the couch shocked that he barged in. He headed to your room and rummaged your dresser. You followed him. “W-what are you doing?!” You pulled his arm but it didn’t work. He then walked into your living room and examined the whole space.

“What are you doing?! Get out! Get out from my house.” You tried pull and push him everywhere but he still didn’t move an inch. He spotted your bright pink cell phone on the coffee table and reached out.

“Get out! Give back my cell phone!” You punched him everywhere and tears fell. It was a mixed feeling. You feel angry,scared and disrespectful in the same time.

Myungsoo’s ogle became darker every second as he examined your phone. “Don’t. Please don’t.” You sobbed.

His tight grasp loosened and the cell phone felt off. In a blink,he pulled you closer and roughly kissed you. You felt a warm tear fell into your bare skin. He intertwined his fingers into your hair when you tried to pull off the kiss.

Meanwhile,at the doorway,Sunggyu witnessed everything. Dumbfounded. His body stiff and numb. And he barely can think straight. “Why is Myungsoo kissing her? Myungsoo like her too?” He mentally asked himself. His broken heart broke even more. He felt his heart been snatched out from him. He spun around and weakly walked away. Sunggyu burst into tears. This is the first time he actually crying for a girl. Plus Ahn Sarang was his first love.

 

Myungsoo broke the kiss,panted and rested his forehead on the crook of your neck. “Why do you make me like this huh,____?”

Your heart skipped a beat. He already knew it. “Why you lied to me?” You remained speechless. “Do you happy to see me miserable like this?!”

He lifted his face and gazed into your eyes with his soaking wet eyes. “Do you know I’m suffering? I almost die longing for you. How could you leave me like that?” Droplets rolled down to his cheek.

It’s heartbreaking to see him like this,you eventually cried with him. “I’m suffering too,Myungsoo.” You wanna say this but your throat swollen the words.

“You may lie to everyone else but not to me. You're still my ____.” His tears were waterfalling. He wiped his tears and then yours.

Myungsoo encircled his arms around you. “Don’t leave me again.And I won’t let you go again like last time. I love you.”

You embed your face onto his broad chest. The smell. The warmth. And the comfort that you can’t get from anyone else. “I love you ____-ah.” He planted a kiss.

“I love you too.” You said between the sobs and wrapped your tiny arms around his waist.

 


 

 

As you guys wish,Myungsoo already knew it. ^^ 

TBH,the last paragraph,i really want to make you guys touched or crying but im at thing like that. Haha.

Hope you guys like this chapter. And please leave your comments so i know you like it or not.

 

P/S: Next chapter will be final chapter guise  ;_;