We're Friends Now

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

Every morning Sunggyu would spend around 15 minutes waiting for you at the café before he went for practice. It’s been his routine for two weeks before he met you again.
You make your entrance into the coffee shop. While looking around for empty seat,your eyes met with Sunggyu’s. He smiled when he saw you.
You sighed under your smile. All you want to do at that time was AVOIDING KIM SUNGGYU. You turned around and headed to the door,you already forgotten the purpose you came here. You heard footsteps running behind you,before he grabbed your wrist.
“Wait!” You steps stopped. “Did I do. Something. Wrong?” He spun you around,making you faced him. Sunggyu frowned and look very unhappy.
“No.”
“Then why are you avoiding me?”
“I’m not.”
“Yes you are.”
You exhaled. “If yes,what are you going to do?”
His grasp loosen,his lips was slightly apart. “Okay.”
“Sorry. But I have to go.”
“Wait!” He paused. “I believe this belong to you.” He took out your lost cell phone from his left pocket.
“H-how come you have my phone?”
“You left it last time we met.”
“Oh?” You blinked,tried to remember back the incident. “Anyway,than-“ You stopped when Sunggyu shot his hand higher when you reached for the cell phone. “Hey!” Both of your hands placed on your ant waist.
He shook as a grin proudly appeared. “Uh-uh.”
“Give back my phone!”
“No… Not that easy.”
“What do you want now?”
“If you be my friend,I will give back your phone.”
“Psh,your friend? My foot. ”
“What?! Do you know who I am? I’m Infinite. Everyone wants to be friend with me. And you’re very lucky because I want you as my friend. Those fans are dying to be at your position.” He bragged.
“And? Do I look like I care? I don’t want to be friend with any of Infinite members. And you hated me so much when we first met.”
“When did I hate you?”
“Yes you are. You very rude to me when M-“ You stopped,and bite your lower lips to quiet you down.
“Huh? Okay,no friendship,no phone.” Sunggyu said emotionlessly.
It took you a few seconds to make up your mind. 
“Deal. Just give me back that thing of mine!” You pointed. Sunggyu took your hand and place the cell phone on you palm. Your heart skipped a beat as electricity jolted your whole body. Your face flushed into red in a second. “O-okayyy what was that?” You mentally asked yourself. It was the same feeling you felt when Myungsoo first time touched you.
“So…” He rubbed the back of his nape.
“What so? I have to go. Bye.” You bowed and started walking away. Your legs stopped after a few steps and you look back behind your shoulder. Sunggyu still there,standing straight with bright smile pasted on his handsome face. You walked back to him. “Do you read my texts by any chance?”
He shook his head.
You narrowed your eyes. “Are you sure?”
He nodded. 
“Really? Because I don’t trust you.”
“Swear!!!” He shouted.
“Okay,bye again.” You waved and walked away real fast,more like running away.
“Ahn Sarang!” Sunggyu followed right behind you.
“What~” You whined,getting annoy with him. He reached for his back pocket. He took out a piece of paper and handed to you.
“Make sure you come tomorrow. I got you VIP passes. Front row. Give one to your cousin. Ok bye.” He waved,eye smiled to you before ran toward the other way.
You looked down onto your hand and opened the half folded paper. “Infinite Showcase and Fan signing? Again…” You smiled and threw the tickets into your bag.
 
 
 
 
Suzy and you lined up in the row along with other fans waiting the securities to let you in. “I shouldn’t come.” You muttered.
“What? Why? You have no manner if you leave,he gave you the tickets,VIP. It is so not ____ I used to know.” You sighed aloud. 
“I don’t care. I wanna leave this place. Please Suzy. Its remind me my past.”
“Oppsss,too late. The securities already open the gate.” She pointed. The buff man waved hand cued you should move ahead. He checked your and Suzy’s tickets before let both of you enter. 
The place start filled every second. The fans start screaming for Infinite,it was chaotic. This time Suzy was calmer than the first fan meet you went with her back than in your country. Maybe because she met them almost every day especially Lee Sungyeol oppa.
Infinite make their entrance and sang Paradise as opening. They then introduce themselves. And there’s L with his cold appearance which is not really himself. 
You know him better. 
Both L and Myungsoo,despite they are the same person.
He wasn’t a cold boy. 
He sweet,kind and nice. 
He is very fragile.
He was your boyfriend.
WAS.
Before you ‘died’.
He grabbed the microphone. “I’m L. The face of Infinite.” He coldly said before handed the mic to maknae.
A bitter smile secretly formed on your plump lips. L’s dark brown eyes darted into yours as you shook off the smile. Everything around you to moved in slow-motion. He blinked,looked away toward the emcee whos nonstop asking them questions.
You hung low your head as you laughed painfully under your breath. “I’m stupid. Sorry for making both of us miserable.”
 
Infinite performed another song before they start playing games with fans. Like the first showcase you went,the members have to pick their partner. This time Suzy got lucky because Sungyeol pick her.
“Sungyeol-shi,please pic—“ Before the emcee could finish his sentences,Sungyeol cut him off with his high pitch voice.
“She! She! That girl!” He pointed to Suzy,hype and jumpy.
“The last thing I want to do is to be partner with him.” Suzy snorted as she stood up from her seat. “Again with Lee Sungyeol.” She make faces before walked up stage. You giggled at her reaction. She does look very unpleasant,but Sungyeol oppa who’s standing beside her look very happy.
All members already picked their partner except L and leader Sunggyu. 
“Who wanna go first?” The emcee asked.
“Me.” L took the mic from emcee hand. He looked down to you again. That face. The face he does when want to tell something but he can’t. Both of you stayed like that. “That girl.” He pointed randomly to the crowd behind you even though he still eye locking with you. He broke the gaze to see who he pointed to. You exhaled in disappointment. 
“Remember! He doesn’t know you. Ahn Sarang means nothing to him.” You quietly mumbled. 
“Last but not least,Sunggyu-shi. Please pick your partner.”
Without hesitate,he pointed to you. You look up to him with frown and small shook. “Please come to the stage.” The emcee called. 
You have to obey and climbed the stage stairs. Unfortunetely,you tripped and fall. Everybody gasped in shock. You laughed and stand back. 
“Are you okay?” The emcee asked. You raised your hand and showed him an okay sign before walk to them.
“Clumsy.” Myungsoo chuckled.
 You glanced once to Myungsoo when you walk passed him. He did too. You stood beside Sunggyu,at the end of the row of fans and Infinite but the emcee dragged you. He makes you stand in between Myungsoo and Sunggyu.
“Hi again.” Sunggyu greeted but you didn’t reply him back. 
“Everyone satisfy with your partner?”
“Nooooo~” Suzy shouted.
“Oh? I heard someone said no?” The emcee makes his way to Suzy. She nodded hardly. “So you want to change partner?
“Yes! Badly!”
Sungyeol face turned sour as his eyebrows start attached together. “Why?” 
“Because I don’t like you.” She blurted out calmly.
“What!” He shouted on top of his lung disbelief with what Suzy just said. “I don’t like you too!”
“Okay okay,don’t fight. Who do you want to partner with?”
“Hoya oppa!”
“Are you okay with that,Lee Sungyeol-shi?”
“Very okay! As long I don’t partner with this ugly thing beside me.” He stuck out his tongue.
“But we have to ask Hoya’s partner too. If she agrees,you can change. If not…” He smirked. “So Hoya’s partner,how is it?”
“Please~” Suzy pleaded with puppy eyes.
 

 

OMG guise... Sorry for taking too loooooooooooooong. 

I moved out, and my new house pffttt~ the connection was very poor. No internet connection,poor phone connection,no TV.

That TV thing,my bad... Bhhahaha! I should hold it but i let go my grasp and BAMMMM! smash onto the ground.

I feel like living in the jungle TToTT

Another update coming up very soon :D

HAPPY READING GUYS AND I MISS ALL OF YOU!! DO LEAVE COMMENTS OKAYYY~