Not Again~

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

Sunggyu running back to Sungyeol and L,whos waiting  outside the cafe. “Okay let’s go.” He said as he threw both his arms around their shoulders. But L didn’t move an inch.
“Hyung…” L sighed. “I have to go somewhere.”
“Hmm? Where?” L replied with a weak smile. Sunggyu nodded. “Be back in 15 minutes. Remember,we have to practice Myungsoo-ah.”
L pumped his fist. “Okay!” He ran toward the other way.
“I bet he’s going to that place again.” Sungyeol muttered as he slurped his coffee. 
“Yeah I know. I can’t stop him,that’s the only thing that cheers him. Come on,let’s go. He will be fine.”
 
L pressed the tip of his index finger on the numbers one by one. The door clicked open and he twisted the door knob. He made his entrance quietly and closed the door behind him. L leaned backward on the door,exhaled softly as a pond of tears start forming. He let his tears streamed down to his cheeks as his eyes were tightly closed. 
After a few minutes,L brushed the dried tears on his cheeks and stand back on his feet. He took a deep breath for one more time before spun around. He held the knob firmly until his knuckle turn white as paper. L softly chuckled,opened the door and walked out of the room.
 
 
 
 
The café is now your favorite place to hang out,whenever you bored at home you always came here. Thank you to Suzy for brought you here at the first place. Plus,it just takes two minutes walks from your house.
You sat down at one corner after ordered your drink. You took out a novel you recently read from your sling bag. There’s a cute bookmark in between the pages. You flipped to the page you marked and read it while waiting for the waiter to send your drink.
On the other hand,Sunggyu walked in to get his morning coffee. He was barely awake,his eyes was slightly apart. He looks like he just woke up from bed and headed straight to the café,very messy.
“You look very tired,hyung.” The boy behind the counter said as he made Sunggyu’s latte.
“Yeah I am.” He lazily retort as he rested on his head on the forearm,placed on the counter. “I’m barely sleeping last night. And now. I have to practice with the kids. Thank God your shop opens early,atleast I have coffee to boost my energy.” 
“You like my grandpa. Don’t work too hard,you might fall sick later.” He reminded as he handed the cup to Sunggyu. “Because today hyung look so so so horrible,coffee on me.”
“Really? Thanks. I’ll pay you later.”
“Nahh~ No need. Have a great day hyung.”
“Thanks again Hyunseok-ah~” Sunggyu was grateful,he waved before walked away from the counter. On his way out,Sunggyu spotted you sat alone. He gulps down his hot latte and walked toward you,who’s completely into the reading with brows frowned. “Hey.” Sunggyu coolly greeted,to gain your attention.
You look before your thick novel and saw Sunggyu already sat in front of you. “Oh h-hi Sunggyu oppa.” An awkward smile appeared. 
“Alone? Where’s Suzy”
“I’m here all by myself today.”
“Ohh okay.” Sunggyu scratched his head. He cleared his throat before spoke again. “I wait for your call.”
“I knew he will ask about it.” You thought. “Sorry,I misplaced your number.” You bite your lower lips,acting very guilty. You actually kept the number safe inside your purse,but didn’t have any intention to give him a call because you promise to yourself to never get involve with Infinite again. Being someone very thoughtful,you know he will be in the big trouble if some crazy fans found his number lying on the floor or street. Like it or not you have to keep it or dispose it with extra careful so nobody will found the number. “I’m very sorry but I have to run somewhere. Please excuse me.” You threw the novel into your sling bag before hang it on your shoulder and respectly bowed.
“Hey! Ahn Sarang!” Sunggyu shouted,he actually shouted your name a few times but you ignore all of them. You fasten your pace to the exit and never look back. “Aishh~ What the heck is wrong with her? Am I scaring her?” Sunggyu mumbled . 
Somehow you’re careless that morning. You didn’t realize you left your cell phone on the table. Sunggyu took the cell phone and opened it,the screen lighten up showing a picture of you cutely hugging a teddy bear. Sunggyu cracked into a smile when he saw it. He threw the cell phone in the air and caught it back. “I have to return this.” 
Sunggyu stood up,inserted the cell phone into his sweat pants and locked his hand in there with another hand holding his latte. He walked out and headed to the studio.
 
He playfully twirling his fingers on the phone. “Should open it or not? Should open it or not? Should open it or not?” He mentally questioned. Dongwoo sat down beside Sunggyu,drank his water. He sighed and wiped the dripping sweats. 
“Whose phone is that?” Dongwoo took it from Sunggyu grasp. “Pink. It’s your girlfriend right?” He smirked.
Sunggyu quickly snatched it back. “It’s not your problem.”
“Aiii Gyu hyung has girlfriend everyone!” He shouted on top of his lung. All eyes pinned to Sunggyu.
“No I’m not! Continue practicing or I will dig your eyeballs out.” He warned to the boys. They all chuckled and continue dancing. “Go away!” He pushed Dongwoo hardly until Dongwoo rolled on the floor.
“Ow! You will pay this later.” He said and joined the other Infinite members. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. His finger accidently hit the unlock button and your picture appeared again before his eyes. Unnoticely,he smiled. 
“No harm right?” Sunggyu mumbled,he decided to check out your gallery for more cute photos of yours. One after another,every picture makes him smile,continuously. But his smile faded when he saw L and ____ photo together. “Psh,Myungsoo fans of course.” He saw tons of ____ and L selcas. “Why did she have all these photos that I’ve never seen before? Is she a stalker?” Sunggyu became more puzzled as the more he looked into your gallery. His small eyes became darker. “Something is not right.”
 

 

T____________T First of all,sorry for late update. Writer block and my health give me . As result,this chapter really . Yeahh it is. Anyway,happy reading readers. Sorry again. *bow*

 

I'll be awake till late night for B.A.P mv later. Imma a proud Baby. *make baby sound*