Bed Time

I'm Not His Fangirl

"Where are we going?" You cluelessly ask L.

"Huh?" He look down to you. "I dont know." He grinned while rubbing his nape.

"Lets go home." 

"Dont want!" He said half shouted. He lowered his head. "I wanna have fun with you today. Im going back to Korea tomorrow morning." He put a pouty face.

You sighed. "Ok then."

"Yeay!" L jumped up and down.

"But...but..." You stopped. "Please wear your mask Mr.Popular Infinite." You muttered.

"Yes ma'am." He beamed as he taking out his checkered mask in his pocket and wear it. You took L to the town,just aimlessly wander around and showed him some cool stuff in your country.

 

 

 

"Im going to take bath and then straight to the bed. Do you want anything else? Drink or something?" You tiredly asked L while locking the main door.

"No,i think im all good." He replied.  He sat on the couch and turn on the tv.

"Ok. Goodnight Myungsoo. Dont forget to switch off the light." You remind him,practically dragging your feet upstairs with the half human size teddy.

"Goodnight." He glance at you who's lazily went upstair.

After done taking bath and changed into sweat shirt and loose pants,you slammed onto the bed. Its 9.30pm but you felt like the time already past midnight,really sleepy and tired. Your legs were all numb. With towel still wrapping on your hair you dozing off.

Knocking on the door wake you up. "Ughhh~" You groaned and sat up. You rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand gently. You went to the door with closed eyes and open the door. You lurk your head in between the small slid with half opened eyes. "What Myungsoo?"

He laughed. "You looks so..." He ended his words.

"What?" Your brow arched up. He pointed to your hair. You placed your hand on your half dried hair,your bang was standing up making spike. You quickly brush the stood bang with your fingers. "Whatever." You're embarrassed much until your face turned slightly red but you trying your best putting on the straight looks. "Why are you here?" 

"Uh." He sighed. "Im scared." He give you his cutest puppy-eye. You chuckled.

"Of what?" You sarcastically said.

"Ghost?"

"What are you talking about? Im going to bed now. Bye." You closed the door but L block it. "Myungsoo. Dont act like a baby. There is no such ghost in this house." You slapped his hand away but he pull the door and let it wide open. He marched in and get on your bed. "Kim Myungsoo!" You snarled. You stomp to the beside of the bed. "Go to your own room." You pulled his arm but it didnt give him any effect. Then you pulled his leg,also you didnt gain anything from these except tiredness. "Im really tired Myungsoo. So please,i need sleep now." You crippled sat on the floor. L hissed and jump off. 

"Then why are you sitting there?" L crossed his arms,frowned. He looks as he is mad. "The bed all yours. Im sleeping on the floor." He lie down on his back.

"What the? Hey,go sleep on your room." You crawled to him. He turned to the other side. "Tsk. What's wrong with you?" You lightly punched his arm.

"What's wrong with you?" He imitated you. "You said you're sleepy. Go to your bed,dont mind me." He closed his eyes.

"Pshhh,mood swing. Earlier you're good to me and now tsk. All sulky." You rolled eye.

"Yeah! Im mad,mood swing,sulky,angry and everything!" He snapped and sat up. Your heart skipped a beat,shocked with his sudden attitude change.

"M-Myungsoo..." You were taken aback. He stand and pull you up with him. He sat you down on the bed and tuck you in. He pulled the blanket covering your body. You just looking at him with confusion. He replied you with a smile before he dived at the empty space beside you. 

"Goodnight." He said,covering himself with the shared blanket.

After a while,you turn faced him. "Hmm..." You paused. "Are you still mad at me?" You quietly asked.

"Why would i?" He raised his brow.

"Huh?" This man beside you really weird.

"Pshhh,you thought im serious about it? Babe,i just messing around with you." He chuckled. "You should look at your reaction. So funny!" He rolled,laughing hard and wrapping his hand around his stomach.

"What?!" You sat up. Now is your turn to be mad. You give him one cold glance before turned away.

"Aww~" He sat up. "You're so cute." He wrapped his arms around your waist and snuggled on your back. He let out giggles.

"Hand off Myungsoo." You coldly said.

"Sorry. Lets sleep." He lied back. You followed his steps,awkwardly lying beside him. "Goodnight. I love you." He plant a quick peck on your cheek. You anger went down and a smile cracked on your lips.

"Goodnight. Dont you try do to something weird." You blurted.

"Like?" He turned to you. A smirk formed.

"Whatever. Goodnight." You pulled the blanket over you. You heard L chuckled.

"Goodnight baby."

When you're almost to the way of the dreamland,the door bell rang. You both sat up.

"What the heck? Who is coming at this late?" L whinned.

"Could it be my dad?" You bite your lower lips. He shrugged and jump off.

"Let me go check who's coming." He headed out of the room. You followed behind him. He went to unlock the front door but you stayed at the staircase.

"Myungsoo." You soundlessly called over him. The door were budged wide and highlighting a man stood at the doorstep.

"WHAT?! MAN,SERIOUSLY?!" L eyes bulge bigger,almost came out from its sockets.

 


 

Ohho,i know you guys love bed scene, . *eyebrows wiggle* 

oh you dont? Okbye. *embarrassed* i dont know how to write ,so...

just saying,my final exam timetable already came out. OMG now im scared!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTING ARE WELCOMED :)  thanks to those who always drops comments. iloveyou <3