Bye-bye Japan,Hello _____!

I'm Not His Fangirl

Infinite just finished their fanmeet in Tokyo. They hopped inside their van one by one. The reporters and fans sworm their van. Sungyeol stopped right infront the door. "I love you. Bye-bye Japan!" He said,half shouted.

"Lee Sungyeol,get in now." Sunggyu comanded. Sungyeol nodded and he thrown hearts to the crowd before he get into the van. Dongwoo who sat next to the door waved and close it. Their van heading straight to the airport. L nervously sat at the backsit between Sungjong and Hoya. Sungjong realise L was acting weird since their fanmeet.

"What's wrong hyung?" He asked. L was startled and look to him. All eyes in the van was staring at them.

"Nothing." He shook,wipe his sweaty palm on his jeans. 

L was sweating crazily on the whole journey. "What's up?" Hoya patted his shoulder with one brow rised. "Hell,you're sweating a lot L." He blurted as he take off his earphone. Once again,everybody eyelock on him. 

"Yeah. Are you sick or something?" Sunggyu start played his role as leader.

"No." Short reply from L make the members seem like unsatisfied with his answer. L frowned and wrap his arms on his stomach. "Stomach ache." His voice shaking,nervously beamed to others with awkward smile plastered.

"Hold on. We almost there." The manager hyung uttered.

"Sure." L replied with his hand making ok sign. Not long after that their van stopped.

"Get off boys. Pick all your stuffs." The manager said as he making his exit from the van. He take off his sunglasses and open the back door. "Jang Dongwoo! Wake up!" He shook the sleepy head.

"Uhhhh~" Dongwoo whined and ignoring the wake up call. 

"Dongwoo! We already arrived." Sunggyu knock on his head but it didnt give any effect.

"Give me that mineral bottle." Manager hyung pointed to the bottle in Woohyun grab and stick out his hand. He pour  the cold water on his palm and wipe on Dongwoo face. "Wake up!"

Dongwoo was startled,half awaken. "W-where are we?!" The boys laughed at his reaction.

"They cant get off if you here." Manager hyung dragged Dongwoo out. Dongwoo stretched his arms and then rub his blurry eyes.

"Kyah! We're at the airport?" Dongwoo shockly asked.

"Pabo!" Sunggyu knock his head again.

"Ouch!" Dongwoo ducked down his head. "Hyung~" He murmured. All of them walk into the airport. Manager hyung was on the lead with Sunggyu beside him,followed by Woohyun,Sungjong and Dongwoo. Sungyeol and L were behind them.

"Ok boys,wait here." Manager hyung said and walk to the ticket counter. Infinite sat in one place. They saw a few fans gathering around and stalking. Woohyun and Dongwoo was giving out a fanservice,waving and do a little dance for them.

Sungyeol without any warning playfully punch L on stomach. L did give him a death glare. "You look perfectly fine." Sungyeol squinted his eyes and lean forward to L.

"What?" L look away to avoid eye contact with Sungyeol. L get up and walk toward their manager. He then look back to Sungyeol and stick his tongue out.

"Look who is more choding." Sungyeol sarcasm while eyes rolled.

"Hyung." L pulled the edge of the manager shirt.

"What is it?" L smiled and winked. "Ohh about that. I almost forget. Ok,go on. Take a good care of yourself and please comeback to Korea as soon as possible.

"Sure its not a big deal hyung." L hugged the manager. The manager hand him the flight ticket. and L bowed 90 degrees.

"Remember my advice. Be careful ok. Go,your flight going to depart soon." He said as he ruffled L's hair. L then went back to Infinite to take his bagpack.

"Bye~" He waved to the clueless members.

"Where are you going L?" Sunggyu pull L's bag making his pace stopped.

"Ackkk!" He almost fall backward but Sunggyu manage to hold on him. "Oh,im going to _____ (your country). Do you remember about my friend there. My long lost childhood friend? Its her birthday and she want me there." L calmly explained to the leader.

"Seriously?!" Sunggyu snapped for no reason. "Who going to take care of you when you were there?"

"Myself." L shrugged. "Dont worry,im a big boy. Plus manager hyung already allowed it." L flipped the ticket in the air.

"Psshh big boy my foot." Sunggyu chuckled. "Hyung!" He called and then pointed to L. The manager get what Sunggyu want to said and he nodded,giving Sunggyu yeah-i-gave-my-permission-already looks. Sunggyu sighed and let him go.

"Bye hyung. Bye-bye!" He bowed before disappearing nowhere.

The rest of Infinite members sworm Sunggyu,rained him questions.

"Where L hyung going?" Sungjong asked.

"Whats happening? Did he ditch us?" Woohyun said worriedly.

"Is L runaway again?!" Hoya eyes widen,he almost shouted but he manage to cobver up his mouth.

"What what what?" Dongwoo put his hand together forming ball,eagerly want to know where's L going.

"Nahhh,he going to his friend place. Dont worry about him." Sunggyu expressionless said and walk away.

 

 

You're hiding behind the curtain. You shook your head a few times,unconciously a smile curved on your lips.

'CLACK'

You took another look and saw the boy was bending down picking up another small pebble on the ground. You dashed downstair and unlock the front door. 

'CLACK

Another pebble hit you glass window. "Kim Myungsoo." You softly called out his name. L turned to you and a smile formed.

"Suprise!" He sheepishly said while rubbing his nape. You run to the gate and unlocked for him. "Hey." He shyly waved and pick his backpack lying on the ground. He walked to you and stopped infront of you. "I miss you." He whispered into your ear while resting his forehead on your shoulder and his arms wrapping your waist.

"I miss you too." You release yourself free,leaving L dumbfounded. He pouted and lowered his head. L was unhappy,he want to hug you for one long time. You saw him standing there without any movement so you walk back to him,reaching for his hand. "Lets go in." You sweetly invited him inside. He follow your pace and closed the door. "I thought you're in Japan." You blurted out.

"Yeah. I came straight from there." He slammed onto the couch. "Aaaaa~ My back sore. Can you give me a massage? I felt like someone stabbing my back. Ughhh~" He whined while patting down on his spine. 

"He look tough outside but... Tsk tsk." You thought. "Do you want to drink?" 

"No. Come here." He called as he lying down on the couch.

"Hmm?" You blankly standing at the side of the couch. He pulled your hand and you felt on top of his chest. "Hey!" You growled to him.

L wrapped his strong arms around you and locked you down lying on his chest. He exhaled,his warm breath hit your face. "I miss you. Very much." His eyes was closed.

"Myungsoo,let me go." You tried to get up but he pinned you down back.. 

"Baby,please. Once." He's pleading. His eyelid a bit apart gazing into yours then closed back. You can tell L really tired. He let go one hand and press on your head,letting your head resting on his chest. His chin touched your sinciput. It is really comfortable,you thought.

You sighed and complied to him. "This is awkward." You laughed. "If you tired,why dont you go to bed now." You suggested.

"Hmm." He softly groaned. The sound of his heartbeat and breath echoed into your eyedrum. You felt his heart was pumping hard inside the cage.

"Myungsoo~" You almost whispering.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to go to my graduation day tomorrow?" You bite your lower lips.

"Hmm? You graduating tomorrow?" You reply with a small nod. "Sure babe. What a coincident. I came on the right time." He ruffled your hair. "Its fate maybe. Dont you think so?" He joked. You chuckled over his greasy words.

"Hmm Myungsoo,can i go now? Im sleepy." You tiredly said with yawn in between.

"Ok." He set you free and you quickly get up on your feet. He also sat up,crunching his nape before stand up. He laced his fingers with you and went upstair together. "Goodnight." He paused for a while infront of your room. "Can i get my goodnight kiss?" L shamelessly asked.

"No." You answer him with a straight face.

"Ok,goodnight." He pouted and stomped into his room.

"Goodnight Myungsoo~." You giggled and shut the door.

 


 

What a long chapter! Myungsoo came! Congratulation to who guess it right. *claps*

my roomate already slept,and im having insomnia lately. o_ozzzz i try to update another chapter,but cant promise you to post it right away :S

 

SUBSCRIBE,SUBSCRIBE,SUBSCRIBE,SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS AS WELL :)