Rabble-rouser

I'm Not His Fangirl

Its recess. You and Suzy walked to the cafe to grab some food to fill your empty stomach. After done paying both of you sat down at a table near the counter.

"Dont you think that boy kinda cute?" Suzy said as she held a spoon and stuff into .

"Which one?" You rise an eyebrow.

"That." She pointed to the boy at the cashier counter. You shrugged. "Eh?!" Her eyes rounded and she quickly fixing herself.

"Whats up?" You look in confusion. Suzy give you a broad smile. You turn around to take a look. You chuckled. Its one of your schoolmate,he quite popular among girls in your school because he's rich and smart. Also you have to admit it,he is good-looking.

"OMG! He smiled." Suzy whispered. "_____,he's coming." Suzy looked down to her food and act like nothing happen.

"Hey." He waved. Suzy look up and smiled.

"Hi. Come join us." Suzy invited.

"No thanks. I got something to settle down. See you later."

"Ok bye." You said. Suzy waved. 

"Damn." Suzy pouted. "Ughh he rejected me." She face-palmed.

"Uhh?" You stuff more food in your mouth.

"Can you see? He doesnt want to hang with us."

"He said he have something to do right." 

"Ughhh ______. Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Did i say something wrong?" She shook her head and flick her food with the spoon. "You like him huh?"

A shy smile appear at the corner of her lips. "I like him. Because he looks like Hoya." She laughed.

"Did he? I dont thinks so."

"Ya'ahh! His eyes,everything look like Hoya oppa. Except for his skinny body. He need a gym trainner." Suzy giggled while making some weird bodybuilder poses.

"I dont like man like that." You simply said.

"Psshhh,you hate most of guys in our school." Suzy said in sarcastic tone.

"I dont hate them,i just dont like. They not my ideal type." You confidently beamed and drank your milk.

"You putting the bar too high. Thats why you still dont have boyfriend." Suzy exclaimed. In total shock with her words,you sprut the milk all over her face. You coughing,chocking some milk in the throat. 

"KYAAAAAAA!" Suzy growled in high pitch and make every eyes in the cafe look at both of you. They start whispering and giggling among each other. Suzy was soaked,the milk are dripping from her sharp chin and wet her uniform.

"Oh my,sorry. Oh my God." You quickly get up from the sit and take out a handkerchief in your skirt pocket. "Im so sorry Suzy." You wipe her face clean.

"Kya _____. You're gross. Ewww." She chuckled as she take the handkerchief from your grab. You frowned in guilty. Suzy  was mumbling while her hand wiping the stain on the uniform. She look up and give you a death glare. She rolled her eyes.

"Im really sorry." You pleading,sit back on your chair.

"Haishhhh. Whatever." She hand you back your handkerchief.

"Forgive me Suzy. Please~" You make her a cute face with puppy eyes. "Who ask you to said something like that." You pouted.

"Kya~" After a short pause she nodded. "What did i said that make you so shock hah?" She wondered.

"Ohh about that. Hmm,i have so---" The bell ring signal that recess time is over cut you.

Suzy get up from her chair and mouthed. "Lets go. I dont want to be late for next class." You obey and nodded as you lifted your from the sit. She threw her arm around your neck and walk in gooofy ways,as she singing one of Infinite song. You sighed heavily when thinking about L. You want to tell Suzy the truth.

"Suzy." You softly call for her. "About earlier what i said."

"Uh-huh?" 

"Hmm. Th- There's s-something i h-have ---"

"Suzy Bae! ___!" One of your classmates called. Suzy and you turned around in unison.

"Woohooo~" Suzy waved. The girls run toward you.

"Let's go to the class together. Hey,whats wrong with your shirt?" One said. Suzy reply her with a smile and then mouthed your name. You awkwardly smile to her. "Good job." She said as she patted your back. "So Suzy,have you read yesterday news about 2PM?" She walk ahead of Suzy,backwalking.

"Ughhh. I guess i never tell her. What a rabble-rouser." You mumbled quietly. All of you walk together in a group heading to the classroom.

 


 

What's up what's up guys? How have you been? Sorry i didnt update almost for a week. Dang it all test and quizzes! They killing me,i have to stay up until late nite and didnt have much time to spent online :( But its over now (not too over.Still got test next week) so i can update. Weeheee,i miss writing. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. TO THOSE WHO UNSUBSCRIBE,I WILL HAUNT YOU.HARHARHAR~ jk.