Which girl

The Female Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo walked closer to chaeyoung and unlike this morning, she gave the shorter girl a soft peck in the lips. Without saying anything, she handed chaeyoung a paper and walked away but just before she gets far, chaeyoung grabbed her wrist and spin her around, just like in the movies. She grabbed her nape and kissed the older girl deeply. They broke the kiss and they both smirked.
Before chaeyoung let go momo, she whispered to her ear


“I’ll call you”


This time, chaeyoung walked away from momo, coolly.

“DAMN SON!” Jeongyeon howls

Chaeyoung smirked smugly and ruffles her own hair. And then suddenly the whole team praising her, teasing her and all. Some jokingly started bowing 90 degrees or kneeling as she walks in the field.

“IN YOUR FACE SOMI!” Jeongyeon shouted


“SHUT THE FCK UP YOO JEONGYEON! NO ONE LIKES YOU!” she shouted back


Jeongyeon felt offended and rolled her eyes. “ I’M DATING SOMEONE!”


“you do?” Chaeyoung asked curiously


“No” 


The younger laughed at her hyung’s remarks


-


It wasn’t new to people whenever morning comes and chaeyoung enters the campus hand in hand with a girl. It’s always a popular girl or a campus crush but of course other girls are always disappointed whenever she enters the school with a girl. It wasn’t that hard to get someone if they’re the one to approach you first. Chaeyoung is a simple girl, she dates someone who would want to date her, especially the hot ones. This time, it’s Hirai Momo the campus’ hottest dancer. It wasn’t that complicated, chaeyoung called her, met up with her and then bam! Now they’re dating. It’s just a casual dating, they’re not official for goodness sake! The young beast can’t give her heart away easily, she’s not very fond with ‘commitment’, and she doesn’t do commitment. In short, people call it her flings.

Now, They’re the hottest non official couple in campus.

Given that when chaeyoung is with a girl, her best friend doesn’t tag a long, they can just meet in their classroom.

Chaeyoung walked momo to her classroom. The older girl faced chaeyoung and smiled. She tugged the smaller girl’s collar to fix it and then pulled her for a kiss. She then wraps her arms around chaeyoung’s neck and the younger girl automatically held momo’s waist. It was a hot kiss.

“Don’t forget to pick me up later, babe” momo winks

“I won’t. see you” Chaeyoung winks back.

The cub walked herself to their classroom, as soon as she enter, she was welcomed with a smack in her head.

“What the fck are you doing chaeyoung?!” dahyun asked furiously


Chaeyoung rubbed her head, annoyed. “ What?!”


“now, you’re dating hirai momo?”


“and so?”


‘“You’re so stupid! Stop playing with girls’ heart!”


“FYI, I’m not playing. I’m trying to search for true love” Chaeyoung smiled innocently


“Stop with your bruh! You can’t fool your bestfriend” dahyun glared


“ok ok! So what if it’s a fling? No one’s serious, I’m not and I bet she isn’t either”


“aish! Whatever! You never listen to me. I’m just gonna warn you, don’t mess with hirai, she can cat fight other girls, you know” 


“yeah yeah” Chaeyoung said, uninterested.


“Oh yeah by the way. I met a girl, and I’m seriously interested in her. I think she does to! I don’t know it’s a weird feeling, I suddenly believe love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter