Busan and Hatred

The Female Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is she here again?!

“Chaeyoung, I just want to talk” She calmly said. Tzuyu looked at Dahyun for her to leave them for a while just to talk.

Dahyun is hesitating whether she should go or not but she can see the look on Tzuyu’s eyes, it looks sincere? She’s not sure but Dahyun sighs and left.

Chaeyoung gulped as her best friend leaves

“Look, I just want to say sorry for before. When we were still together and I was obsessing over you. I was just really in love with you that I don’t want anyone having you but it turns out I was the one going to leave you because I had to go back to Taiwan”

The smaller girl scratched the back of her head, thinking. This wasn’t like Tzuyu the last time she saw her. Too confused, she can’t say anything.

“Hey, I know what you’re thinking” Tzuyu nods in understanding

“You do?”

“Of course! I can be your girlfriend again” She smiled

Chaeyoung widen her eyes in shock “WHAT?!” she mentally face palmed herself. She stayed in her place not being able to utter a single word. Tzuyu leans in to kiss her cheeks and left a dumbfounded Chaeyoung.

“wai-“ Chaeyoung breathes out. Ok she’s still hot but she’s crazy

“You ing idiot!” Her best friend smacked her head once again. Chaeyoung woke from her thoughts. “You just let her?! Are you crazy?! You have a girlfriend, stupid! This can lead to catfight!” Dahyun continues, panicking.

“You probably like it! Don’t you? Don’t you?” She questioned.

“What? No! She’s crazy!”

 

-

 

 

A week had passed with Chaeyoung meeting Nayeon almost every night because they were ‘catching up’. Also a week of ignoring Momo, avoiding Tzuyu as much as she can, still arguing with Mina and secretly crushing on Sana.

 

“So basically, Chaeyoung has two girlfriends?” Mina asked to her team mate.

Her team mate nods as they look at running Chaeyoung in the field.

“What a player, how come they don’t know?” she said in disgust

“Well, that’s how good she is” her team mate minkyung said

“WELL, She’s a jerk” She rolls her eyes. “Don’t tell me you like that Son?” Mina raised her eyebrows to her team mate.

“Of course I do! Who wouldn’t?” Minkyung answered

“I. WOULDN’T.” The other girl said firmly and walk out from the tall girl. Minkyung scratched her head in confusion.

 

 

 

-

 

“Ok team!!! Let’s have another game! Last game for today and then we can eat after! My treat!” The soccer team’s coach announced.

The whole team roars in excitement.

“But before that! I have a task. This is an unusual task and actually out of the rule but this can also train you. I want every single one of you to catch the ball anywhere even if it goes out of the field. Because some of you! Don’t chase after the ball even if it’s still far from out. If someone fails to catch it, will have to share the payment I supposed to treat. MAKE SURE TO CHASE AND CATCH THE BALL” Their coach cleared

“YES COACH!” They all yelled.

“No more talking! Game!” The coach begins the game.

The whole team are full of excitement and determination to do the task. Everyone chased for the ball and pass it to their team mates. The other team intended to kick the ball out of the field, Chaeyoung’s team were out smarted.

Sejeong kicked the ball really hard, Chaeyoung run as fast as she can still looking at the flying ball above to bounce it in her head. “I GOT IT!”

The ball is almost landing and she’s still running, not noticing she’s heading toward the volleyball team’s area and then

BAM!

She felt someone clashing to her body. Chaeyoung didn’t know what happened, she opened her eyes and saw the annoying volleyball girl who was in shock.

The cub was on top of mina.

Everyone gathered around them.

Chaeyoung looked around and was confused with all the gasping volleyball players and teasing soccer players.

“I now believe you that you’re a top, bro” Jeongyeon teasingly said.

And then she realized she’s on top of Mina,

 

But her hands are on Mina’s s. She widen her eyes and Mina finally realized. They both stood up with Mina’s cheeks burning red.

Before Chaeyoung could talk, her face met with Mina’s palm, receiving a hard slap.

“If it could make you better, your s actually feels nice” She tried to make joke to while rubbing her left cheek

However, Mina was not amused with her remark and swings her hand again. But Chaeyoung ducked to avoid another slap.

“ert!” Mina shouted and walked out angrily at everyone.

The soccer team burst out in laughter and got back to their field.

“We’re going have to split the bill, kid” The coach reminded. Chaeyoung groans. What a lucky day for her, first she got slapped really hard and now she needs to pay for half of the bill. Knowing her team, she’s still going pay a lot, probably half of her allowance in that week.

 

Chaeyoung was following them from behind but realized that Jeongyeon wasn’t with them. She looked around for her friend, then she spotted her talking to a beautiful volleyball players Chaeyoung knows as Bona. She walk towards them and called for her friend who seems to look really shy talking to the Bona girl. The cub smirked.

“Bruh, I’ve never seen you shy like that ever in my life” she teased. Jeongyeon’s blush grew darker.

“Hello to you too Chaeyoung” Bona smiled, Chaeyoung smiled back

“I’ll see you” Jeongyeon said shyly as she scratch her temple. She bowed and hook her arm to Chaeyoung’s neck harshly. “You ruined my move, bastard”

“What move? You can’t even move in front of her. You whipped ostrich!” She teased again before running away, followed by Jeongyeon who was tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter