A rollercoaster ride

The Female Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

starting from this chapter. I'm no longer writing chaeyoung's pov to spice up the story hahaahah

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

I walk towards the water fountain to drink since it’s a really hot weather today. I gulped down the water feeling satisfied and hydrated. Mina my friend is in the other side and waved to me, I waved back and started walking towards her but suddenly, out of nowhere, someone stumbled into me with great impact. It hurt so much but as I open my eyes, I was incredibly shock from the sight of son chaeyoung’s (my crush) face just inches away from mine, she immediately got up and helped me.

I was still stunned.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! It’s my fault! I was running too fast!” Chaeyoung apologized and bowed.

“no! it’s ok! I’m alright! It kinda hurts but I’m ok” I smiled and waves my hands ‘it’s ok’

I wanted to keep staring at her because she’s simply Son Chaeyoung.

“do you need to go to the clinic? I’ll accompany you” she said. She’s really cute looking so worried.

I was about to answer but mina called me

“SANA!!”

I looked at her and gave chaeyoung an apologetic look before leaving. “I have to go! Sorry” I said as I left.

 

“Was that Son Chaeyoung?” Mina asked

“Yes” I answered with a smile

Mina looked in disgust

“What?” I asked

“You like that player?”

“What? No!” I sounded defensive

“You look like you do” Mina rolls her eyes

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Sana and Mina walk their way to their destination, which is the amusement park. The best friends have always think amusement park are always better in the evening, she invited sana to go. It wasn’t planned for mina to tag along but the girl insisted to come with her best friend, dahyun couldn’t do anything but to agree feeling disappointed. And chaeyoung tagging along too is the great excuse for mina to be apart from them, in dahyun’s dismay, they hate each other but still better than having mina as third wheel, right?

 

The cub walked side by side with mina without talking to each other or even acknowledging each other’s presence, they were just looking around       tailing sana and dahyun who were on their way to a game that gives price when you knock all the pin down using three balls.

“I’m going to try this” Dahyun grabbed a money from her pocket and gave it to the owner.

Dahyun aimed and threw the ball, the first try didn’t hit. She tried the second ball the top pin, it was hard to knock every pin since it was far from them. Dahyun used the last ball but failed.

“You’re lame dahyun!”

Chaeyoung shoved dahyun over and tried the game. She tried the game and successfully knocked the pins down in her second ball. Chayoung pointed the shiba inu plushy and gave it to sana.

“wow! You’re good” Sana complimented with a huge smile

“What a show off” Mina shoved chaeyoung harshly and paid for the game

She threw the ball like she’s a baseball pitcher and knocked the pins in one shot. Mina swears she saw chaeyoung fuming in anger, smoke coming from her nose like a bull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter