Girl counts

The Female Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People started staring with admiration as soon as one particular person walked in the school corridor. You can't even count the number of people who likes this person but the funny thing is the she attracts female more than male does, usually boys envy and gets jealous of this girl. Although there are a lot of people who likes her, some of them only stares at her and give bunch of chocolates and letters in her locker. They call her 'chick magnet' but her friends call it 'the irresistible female attraction'.


Maybe it was the short hair, or the cool look, or her smile, or how she talks to girls, or maybe it's her appeal. appeal is the best way to describe it. She got the aura that all the girls would kill to get close to her. She maybe small but she's a beast, her charisma says it all.
Her name is Son Chaeyoung.

 

 

Chaeyoung walks normally pass the students which they see it as 'cool walk'. Girls started whispering and squealing, guys started frowning and groaning especially those guys who has girlfriends that chaeyoung can also make their drop with one glance.


"Ok chaeyoung, I know you're ridiculously attractive to girls but damn this is too much! I can't even get one girl and you get all" dahyun complain.


She's used to people being like 'that' to her bestfriend, a lot of time she's confused. One time she thinks chaeyoung had a lucky charm that a witch gave or something like that. It was a funny thinking.


"I got nothing to do with that dahyun, I do nothing but suddenly they walk towards me...... Just like that girl" she said as she stares at a girl walking towards her.


Dahyun looked at the incoming girl who has a seductive smirk. It was momo, a very popular dancer in campus, also everyone's dream girl.


No one said anything just momo leaning in wrapping her arms around chaeyoung's neck and kissed her lustfully, it was almost a mild make out in the middle of the corridor. Chaeyoung kissed momo in sync. Chaeyoung's fangirls gasps in shock. Momo pulled out of the kissed and unwrap her arms around, she stares at chaeyoung and her lips, and she wiped the side of her own lips and walked away from them.

 

​​​the crowd started clapping.


"What the fck! Do you know her?? She's the woman of my dreams!" Dahyun whines


"uhm. No"


"What in the actual fck son chaeyoung! Can I be you for a day?! Or at least give me one girl" dahyun whines more and plead.


Chaeyoung laughed at her bestfriend's whinings but dahyun walked faster than her shouting "GOD! WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR! I CAN'T EVEN GET ONE GIRL!" And then she groans.

Chaeyoung follows her to their classroom.


Chaeyoung is actually used to these kind of stuff, when a random y woman walks up to her and suddenly kiss her, of course she would kiss back, and they’re all hot.

 

They both got inside their classroom with dahyun still whining and groaning, mostly complaining. All she did was laugh at her bestfriend.


Chaeyoung sits on her chair, not listening to dahyun anymore. She feels someone glancing at her, chaeyoung looked at her right side and saw yeri who looked away immediately. They've been classmates for a semester now but yeri never talked to her.


"You know you can talk to me yeri, don't be too shy" chaeyoung smiled softly

Yeri felt her heart beating fast with butterflies in her stomach, she can't believe chaeyoung would ever talk to her then she smiled back at her. "I just don't think you would notice someone like me, I know you're nice but" yeri paused "you're really popular"


"I'm not, you can talk to me anytime you want yeri"


"I wouldn't have talk to you ever if you haven't talked to me first" yeri smiled and chaeyoung thinks she's really cute.


"Tell you this, why don't you join us later this afternoon, we're going to have frozen yoghurt. You know, so we can be friends. My bestfriend is very friendly too"


Chaeyoung r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter