a happiness

unfolding the crumpled wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook couldn’t be any contented as he watched his children playing and running around happily with their cousins in the garden.

Thinking back of what he had been through for almost a decade ago, the petite male never thought that he could finally be able to unfold the wish that he himself crumpled up over and over back in those years…

 

“Kids, take a break! I made you some juices!” The brunette called for the five children as he padded into the garden whilst carrying a tray of drinks. He then placed the tray on the stone table and take a sit beside his husband.

His in-laws were also in the backyard too, spending some quality time with the whole family. The adults were chatting or catching up on the issues at the company, while the children were let loose into the garden to play. Just a simple typical weekend day.

A minute later, a little girl with her shiny black bobby haircut came up crying, she immediately pounced onto her Halmeoni’s legs. With the same hue of earthen-brown orbs, pale complexions and also a lot of her other features, she resembles her Eomma so much even in her personalities that sometimes make everyone called her as a little girl’s version of Ryeowook.

 

She looks adorable with the tears stricken cheeks and quivering plump lips, but even with the cute expression, Heechul didn’t feel any sort of pleased upon seeing his one and only granddaughter in a crying mess.

Yes, that’s right, among all of the quadruplets.. there’s just only one girl, and she were named after that too.

Strange as it might sounds, despite all of the trouble he had caused to Ryeowook to give birth to a son, Heechul seems to fond and dote on of his granddaughter the most instead of her two other identical brothers.

The middle age male sighed as he combed the little girl’s hair with his fingers lovingly. “Must be the two boys again…” And he was right. Just then two boys with the same age as the girl came into sight, followed by their far older cousins. Jiseong and Jiyong also have their heads hanging low in guilty and sorry towards their parents and uncles.

Cho Hana pointed at her brothers. “Oppadeul won’t lemme play with t-them…” She wailed with an imperfect articulation.

Heechul handed his granddaughter to Ryeowook and then quirked his eyebrows at the rest of his grandchildren, asking for some explanation from the boys. Ahra also seems ready to scold her sons if the boys somehow involved into making Hana cried.

 

Feeling wrongly accused for the crime that he didn’t even do, Jiyong then immediately waved his hands in front of his face in denial. “Jiseong and I already told her that she can play with us but her brothers had already chased her away.” The eleven years old boy said hastily in effort trying to defend himself and his brother.

Ryeowook pick up the four years old girl and then balancing her on his hips. He patted and rub his youngest child on the back until her cries subsided to sobs.

Kyuhyun shakes his head disapprovingly towards his sons. “Boys… I’ve told both of you to play nice, didn’t I??..” His voice stern as he crossed his arms in front of his torso.

The boys in question just fiddled with their fingers. “But we were pwaying shome boy’s game, it’s a little bit rough for a girl like her…” Hayeon said with a common deficient of a child lisp laced in his words, he glanced at his brother and then nudged the slightly younger boy with his elbow.

Hajoon get what his brother were signalling him, therefore he jutted out his lower lips to form a pout and continued with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter