a pray

unfolding the crumpled wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun stayed all night long beside his husband when the pregnant male were still under unconsciousness. Since the brunette faint when they were just about to eat dinner, Kyuhyun didn’t get the chance to eat either, so his stomach keeps grumbling.

Even though he’s hungry and tired, but he didn’t dare to take a nap or go to the cafeteria for afraid that Ryeowook would looking for him the moment he wake up later.

Kyuhyun were holding Ryeowook’s hand when he notice that the dainty fingers of his husband twitched, he immediately scoot up his chair closer to the hospital bed and brushed away the pregnant man’s bangs from his pale face. Ryeowook slowly fluttered his eyes open only to squinted it close again, adapting his view to the light of the fluorescent lamps on the ceiling.

Kyuhyun help to adjusted the upper half of the bed by pushing the automatic shifter button so that his husband would be more comfortable in a half sitting position, meanwhile Ryeowook just looks around in confusion of where he were.

“We’re in the hospital.” Kyuhyun said, answering his husband inaudible question. The brunette assumed that his husband were telling the truth as the white colour of duvets and the smell of sterilizer hit his sense, noticing that he had been put on a drip had also confirmed the fact that he’s really had been hospitalized.

“What happened?..” The pregnant male asked whilst trying to scratch the part where the IV’s needle broke his skin as it starting to get hurt and itchy.

“Don’t mess with the needles, you’ll get yourself hurt.” Kyuhyun hold back the brunette’s hand so that Ryeowook don’t make the small tube fall off. “You fainted due to malnutrition, so they put you on an intravenous feeding. You haven’t consume the nutrients that a pregnant man should’ve been eating.”

Ryeowook pouted, offended that Kyuhyun accused him for not taking care of his own body properly. “But I ate a lot. Even when we went to Omonim’s house, he would cook me anything that I want to eat.” He tried to defend himself.

The tall man sighed “I know that you’ve ate a lot... but it still isn’t enough for someone who’s carrying a quadruplet..” He said solemnly. Ryeowook who’re still stealthily trying to scratch the part that his husband forbid him to do a minute ago stopped whatever he were doing right at the moment, his eyes double in size as he hastily glance up to look at Kyuhyun.

So his husband already know about the babies?

 

He knows that this day will eventually come, but he have no idea that he would be this loss for words, especially while looking straight into Kyuhyun’s watery eyes. “K-kyu…”

“Dr.Yim have told me everything… Why didn’t you tell me?..” The older male asked, hurt and guilty were evident in his gaze and tone as he tried his best to hold back the tears. “It’s my fault isn’t it? It’s because I treated you indifferently, that’s why you..” Kyuhyun didn’t get to finish his sentence as he heave in sobs.

Ryeowook always thought that he might be able to let go of the heavy heart that he cave in all this years once his husband apologize to him or be sorry for how he had treated him in the past.

But he was wrong, utterly wrong…

The brunette felt like crying too, he loves Kyuhyun so much that it break his heart just by looking at his husband vulnerable state.

He reach his hand up to hold onto Kyuhyun’s “No, it’s not your fault Kyu, not at all... At first, I do decided to keep them to pursue back your love and mend back our marriage. But as time goes on, the reasons change…”

Kyuhyun finally lifted up his head, tears were still leaking from his orbs whilst his brows starting to furrowed, he gazed on his husband’s eyes with a questioning look as he’s totally confused of what Ryeowook meant by the changed reasons. If the babies isn’t to please him and his mother, then what is the other reason

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter